Thread: Questions about heroes

Default Questions about heroes

Why are some of them literally unkillable if you don't have a hero in army yourself?
    Why is it that my game crashes every time in custom every time when I attack Sulkaris with my swarm of deku scrubs? That has happened with others units aswell.
    This mod is indeed very beautiful but also very unstable in my experience, maybe I need to reinstall mod or something? What am I doing wrong? I Don't think it crashes because my PC can't handle it, it runs smoothly.

Default Re: Questions about heroes

Quote Originally Posted by bobert332 View Post
    Why are some of them literally unkillable if you don't have a hero in army yourself?
    Why is it that my game crashes every time in custom every time when I attack Sulkaris with my swarm of deku scrubs? That has happened with others units aswell.
    This mod is indeed very beautiful but also very unstable in my experience, maybe I need to reinstall mod or something? What am I doing wrong? I Don't think it crashes because my PC can't handle it, it runs smoothly.
    @bobert332.
    It sounds like Sulkaris has a Bug related to attacking in melee. It could be she is missing a melee attack. Or perhaps she has the wrong Animation set for her.
    If other people report the same bug. Then it's most likely not a bad installation's falt. But the game code. And in that case. Reinstalling wont help. We could need to make a Community Patch to fix it.

@all.
    Can any one else Conferm that Sulkaris causes a CTD(Crash to Desktop) When she enters Melee? Or when making a melee attack?

@bobert332.

About what you first said. Some heroes That are Boss types. Generaly use the Elephent Template. And they have High stats. They were also Buffed in the last Update to make them usefull instead of having to hide them from battle. Because they were too easy to kill. Now If you want to kill such Boss type units/heroes. I suggest Using ether Magic, Explosives or Artillery. Other Good ways but are less effective are Archers/ranged units. And Spear men/Anti-Cavalry units.

Edit:
    @bobert332.
    There is a Problem though. If you apply a Hot fix. Your campaign will no longer work. and you will have to restart it. So For you, If you want to continue your Deku Campaign. I suggest auto resolving your battle with Sulkaris. In this way. the game shouldn't crash because the game didn't try to run the files/code for a Live action battle. Just make sure when you do this. You have a large enough army to win the auto resolve. You should also save it just before. And if you loss the auto resolve, just reload and try again. and maybe add more troops to have a better chance of winning it. It's technically cheating. But this is a way to get past a Bug that happens while in a live battle.
    Last edited by Eldren; October 20, 2017 at 03:53 PM.

@Eldren Okay thanks for informing me. I've tried a bunch of different campaigns and so far no crashes so me talking of how unstable the game is, is quite wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by bobert332 View Post
    @Eldren Okay thanks for informing me. I've tried a bunch of different campaigns and so far no crashes so me talking of how unstable the game is, is quite wrong.
    If the Bugs aren't consistent. Then I'm not sure what is going on. :/ Did you by chance change the Graphic settings at all, In/Before/after any of those campaigns?

Also, people can still Post Bugs they find here.
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/forum...chnical-issues
    Even if Neph has Mostly, If not completely Moved on to Hyrule Conquest, for the Continuation of his Zelda Universe.
    People are still welcome to Apply/Post online any fixes they come across or make them selves. In the past while Neph worked on HTW. It is not uncommon for Community Patches to be Presented on the forums to fix various Problems/bugs. Some bugs are recurring, While others have work arounds. Which people can help you with them. In some way or another. So posting your bugs in the Bug threads is a Good idea, non the less.