Page 15 of 84 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415161718192021222324254065 ... LastLast

Thread: [Britannia Expansion - Custom Submod] The Isles of Chaos (Roleplay Hotseat)

Dismounted Feudal Knight's Avatar my horse for a unicode
    Content Director Citizen

Blog Entries

Default Re: [HS] [RP] Britannia: The Isles of Chaos [Vanilla, Britannia Campaign]

Can we cool the argumentative , can the players who are in here simply stick to the focus of the game, and can can the random interjector from nowhere return to nowhere as nothing is being achieved by this page?

For the record, I was not 'convinced'. I lost, and aiding against England's most pressing enemy was one of the terms. Sounds pretty damn straightforward to me, and it didn't take much 'convincing' to achieve it. Won't speak for the other factions, but I'm pretty sure the Scots are miffed of their own accord.
    With great power, comes great chonky dragons to feed enemies of the state. --Targaryens?
    Spoiler for wait what dragons?

Ramble12's Avatar Domesticus

Default Re: [HS] [RP] Britannia: The Isles of Chaos [Vanilla, Britannia Campaign]

The argument is closed. Take it to pms, please. Any further post on the matter must be deleted.

Do you guys have any player on your mind to take the spot? I might be unable to commit to a good sub today, so a new player would be appreciated.

Content Director Citizen

Blog Entries

I'm aware of one fellow who would work, but he wishes to wait for a turn to pass first.
    With great power, comes great chonky dragons to feed enemies of the state. --Targaryens?

LordPureLegacy's Avatar Decanus

I would just wait including even if the new player wants to sub you guys need someone that wants to spend time reloading if they don't then don't bother subbing. (btw still gonna watch the hotseat as I wanted to in the beginning.
    Study Strategy Over The Years And Achieve The Spirit Of A Warrior. Today Is Victory Over Yourself Of Yesterday; Tomorrow Is Victory Over Lesser Men.- Miyamoto Musashi

Jadli's Avatar The Fallen God
    Gaming Emeritus

Subbed, England up! https://www.mediafire.com/file/h8wep..._England_5.sav

The Peace was made with England, thus the other invading nations should better head home

Good news people, my computer is set and I'm ready to resume.

Salutations.
    Frei zu sein, bedarf ist wenig, nur wer frei ist, ist ein König.

Current Hotseat:
    Britannia: The Isles of Chaos

Biarchus
    Blog Entries

The Barons War was over. The people in the Kingdom of England rejoiced over the news of victory. However, for those in the field, they came home with a sour taste in their mouths. The battle of Nottingham had been a disaster, and the heir and other generals almost died trapped in their fortress. The military tactics and quality of the Baron Simon proved to much for the english royal host to handle. What saved the glorious kingdom was the diplomatic genius of Hugh de Vere. Prince Edward learn from this mistake, as well King Henry. However more disastrous new appeared. The English dominions of Ireland had been lost. Due to the massive host commanded by High King Brian and the lack of funds that the English possessed, a treaty was made to the end of hostilities; altough the Irish dominions had to be given. This was a big diplomatic victory for High King Brian. Winnin a war without spilling any blood. The War with Wales also ended, but this one more favorable for England. With a grand victory won by Walter Giffard, a deal had been made with the Welsh King of Tributary recompensation for the war costs. Also the Welsh status now became to much dependent of English politics. Something that the higher classes of Wales do not enjoy knowing about.

Next Turn: Ireland

PeaMan's Avatar Winter Is Coming

I'll write a RP tomorrow.

Wales up -https://www.mediafire.com/file/kdzj8x4d3vph2hq/TIOC_Wales_5.sav

You said that last time but didn't write anything (neither did Scotland).

Had England not explained in his RP what happened in Ireland and the treaty, we wouldn't have known and this was a major information.

Please guys, this is an RP HS.
    I enjoy reading the stories and that's why we're in this HS and not just another regular HS.

Cheers.

Current Hotseat:

Content Director Citizen

Blog Entries

I'll give it a look this eve.

Content Director Citizen

Blog Entries

Play was done yesterday, all is done today. Not as much as I'd like, but something to move along.

English, so changeable. They rip each other to shreds one year, and declare peace another, at our expense. Do you see, good Rhodri, why they must be stopped?
    Narration

A rift has come between the people of Wales. It infects their nobility, their politics, the conversations of families at the dinner table. The man that most of them hailed as the overthrower of tyranny has lost a battle, and people are ill at ease over what to do next. Rumors have risen in the south that Llywelyn is paying the English to stay away. In the north, Lord Dafydd has made no secret of saying that the English have no power over him. Such politics has brought a minor state of division to the politics of Wales, and Llywelyn works to keep people happy.

It is the official position of Wales that the country is safe. The English will not attack, and the English are bound to an oath of honor. Many do not doubt Llywelyn's honor, though a few people do. What more people doubt is that the English will stay true to their word. Daggers and axes are being kept far closer to the bed than they used to be.

The rift between Dafydd and Llywelyn is not considered bad enough for a civil war, but it is known by most of the country, and the news is easily heard across the British Isles. Llywelyn wishes to maintain peace and keep the treaty with England. Dafydd holds no trust in the peace, and makes it clear to his advisors (who let their wagging tongues get the best of them) that he expects either King Hakkon or King Henry, or even both, to strike at the Welsh people.

Rhodri is greatly displeased at the sudden notice that his raids have been cancelled. He continues to muster from disgruntled populace in the mountains of Wales, and has avoided any clear answer regarding his intentions.

Beyond the above attitudes, moods, and notes of Wales, the only event of note to have occurred was the Welsh diplomat's entry into Dublin. There, he wishes to solidify the alliance between Ireland and Wales, and bring a lasting peace and security to both. His chronicles will resume after the negotiations are complete. He is still due for the Norwegian court with the full blessings of Llywelyn, after negotiations with Ireland are complete.

In these times, it is possible to send messages to individual characters that are not intercepted by other characters (Rhodi, Llywelyn, Dafydd).

Onto the Scots,
    https://drive.google.com/open?id=10T...I1lGDaE2NNnmto
    Last edited by Dismounted Feudal Knight; December 12, 2017 at 07:20 AM.

Thanks.
    Unfortunately it is the second time in a row that we have no RP of Ireland and no idea what's happening there.

It's a shame to get the Welsh RP before the Irish one as it breaks the flow of the game and the events' chronological order.

Current Hotseat:

Content Director Citizen

Blog Entries

I don't think it matters. I doubt events of the Irish would have heavy effects on the Welsh, and they're both set in the past - thus, like a roleplay posting order, some flipping is not actually breaking anything besides some reading flow.

doing my turn but was just wondering if we have a baron's player yet?

I have been asked by commodusIV to step in as the barons alliance player, if all are okay with it? If so, I will endeavour to do my best for some RP for this faction..

With Dougall Brechyne just a couple miles from Newcastle, it appears that the setllement is lightly defended and would put up no match to his forces. A messenger arrives to their encampment from King Alexander. He informs them of his change of strategy and heart. Confused but without question, Dougall gathers his men and march to the shores where they board their ships and return home..... for now. The king has also sent messengers to others informing to not attack the baron's for their people dont deserve the fate because of the ill actions of their leaders.

Quote Originally Posted by paladinbob123 View Post
    I have been asked by commodusIV to step in as the barons alliance player, if all are okay with it? If so, I will endeavour to do my best for some RP for this faction..
    Welcome aboard and thanks for joining!

Current Hotseat:

I can't enter my turn on my new computer, it says wrong password. Is it because I have a new PC?
    In all cases I sent a PM to the admin so he can reset my password.

Current Hotseat:

Content Director Citizen

Blog Entries

Passwords are saved in the game file, not on your PC. May be best to just grab a cleared save from the admin and set a new password.