Page 84 of 84 FirstFirst ... 34597475767778798081828384
Results 1,661 to 1,667 of 1667

Thread: [Britannia Expansion - Custom Submod] The Isles of Chaos (Roleplay Hotseat)

Default Re: [Britannia Expansion - Custom Submod] The Isles of Chaos (Roleplay Hotseat)

if the viewers of this hotseat enjoyed it, and wish for a similar one to take place, feel free to leave a message here on this forum, that you hope for another one.....to let the TWC Gods hear your request [winks]
    "War is the continuation of politics by other means." - Carl von Clausewitz

Dismounted Feudal Knight's Avatar my horse for a unicode
    Content Director Citizen

Blog Entries

Default Re: [Britannia Expansion - Custom Submod] The Isles of Chaos (Roleplay Hotseat)

Protector Anselm the rocky interloper who was frankly a bit weak as a character at the start following the drop of various royal lineage influences and other big names of the time, also the one to establish the security of the isles. Now there's a plot twist and character development I didn't see coming :p

There could be histories written for this...
    With great power, comes great chonky dragons to feed enemies of the state. --Targaryens?
    Spoiler for wait what dragons?

meatpuppet's Avatar Foederatus

I definitely enjoyed viewing and (briefly) participating in this hotseat, if there is an TIOCII I'm all for it, definitely because this time I could be involved from the start. I know probably nothing's definite yet, but I've got my eyes on Norway!

dannyalex's Avatar Campidoctor

Is anything that you will change regarding the rules and the scenario?
    Most Chivalrous commander 2020-2021

Campidoctor

Turk once pointed me to your HS and I was astounded by all the work put in here. It's the only HS I lurked upon from time to time; the only AAR not actually in the Writer's Study I read.

Little late, but you all deserve a big congrats for your epic journey. Well done.

Jadli's Avatar The Fallen God
    Gaming Emeritus

Indeed, great stuff here... we had some other RP hotseats, if you are interested, tho none probably had so much RP content per faction like this

I remind ppl that the new HRE PR HS will eventually be hosted, so if you are interested, lemme know (I posted the details on this on the previous page of this thread)... also, if you want a new HS like this one, you need to let us know, perhaps by posting here or messaging me

Dismounted Feudal Knight's Avatar my horse for a unicode
    Content Director Citizen

Blog Entries

Unfortunately I have to make a disclaimer, it is improbable that I will be up to personally designing another scenario or participating in more than an advisory capacity. The time I spend for Total War and Medieval 2 is better now than the better part of last year, but it's far from sufficient to be of help in hotseating. That doesn't preclude someone still making a spiritual successor, or the various projects Jadli has in store which go beyond the usual expectations, or again my involvement to at least advise on building the scenario.
    With great power, comes great chonky dragons to feed enemies of the state. --Targaryens?
    Spoiler for wait what dragons?