Page 16 of 84 FirstFirst ... 678910111213141516171819202122232425264166 ... LastLast

Thread: [Britannia Expansion - Custom Submod] The Isles of Chaos (Roleplay Hotseat)

Jadli's Avatar The Fallen God
    Gaming Emeritus

Default Re: [HS] [RP] Britannia: The Isles of Chaos [Vanilla, Britannia Campaign]

Your pc has nothing to do with that. Its because I subbed you last turn.

C save sent

Default Re: [HS] [RP] Britannia: The Isles of Chaos [Vanilla, Britannia Campaign]

My king, I bring news of the recent events in the South.
    King Henry of England and his son, Prince Edward, almost died in a battle against the rebels in the North of England. However, the rebels lost York and they sued for peace which king Henry accepted.
    He had to, since he lost lots of men.

However an English general defeated the Welsh leader and a treaty was signed to end the hostilities.
    In Ireland, King Henry had to cease all the lands occupied by the English to the Irish King.

Peace is now achieved but the English crown is weakened and its influence seems questionable...

Honorary Prince Inge: I knew it. The moment you decided to decline the call to arms in Ireland, I knew it would happen. Now your friend, King Henry has lost Ireland, allowing the Irish to control the whole island, right at our doorsteps.
    At the same time, you forgive the Scots for their insolent behaviour and their empty wagons...
    I looked at you as a leader but now I see an old man...

King Haakon IV: How dare you you talk to me like this?! I should have you thrown to the wolves, you're not even my real son!

Inge: Maybe I am not, but it's not my deals that put us in this situation. It's the deed of your REAL son, Magnus. Had you followed my advice, Ireland would have been on its knees and the Scots would have regretted ever messing with us!

Speaking of the Scots, Sire, the maps they gave us show a castle on our borders, closer to our lands than to theirs...and you know the Scots stopped their campaign against the English rebels...so...

King Haakon: So I'll tell you what: bring the ravens and send some messengers. And you Inge, get your men ready. Oh and next time you talk to me like this I'll cut your tongue myself. I will not sit and listen to my sons telling me what to do!

King Haakon looks at Inge for a while. Then they both smile and nod their heads.

Barons next http://www.mediafire.com/file/n8ac45..._Barons_5c.sav
    Last edited by Der Böse Wolf; December 13, 2017 at 06:30 AM. Reason: typos
    Frei zu sein, bedarf ist wenig, nur wer frei ist, ist ein König.

Current Hotseat:
    Britannia: The Isles of Chaos

apologies for delay , awaiting password from admin

Really good campaign keep it up guys

Jadli's Avatar The Fallen God
    Gaming Emeritus

Sent

Quote Originally Posted by King Elessar IV View Post
    Really good campaign keep it up guys
    Glad you like it. Maybe you would like to try hotseating too? Instead of just observing (will start a new newblood HS soon)

LordPureLegacy's Avatar Decanus

Not to budge in on the roleplay wolf but England petitioned for peace remember? then after the battle we accepted the peace but I guess you can say England did not want peace since they turned people against the barons.
    Study Strategy Over The Years And Achieve The Spirit Of A Warrior. Today Is Victory Over Yourself Of Yesterday; Tomorrow Is Victory Over Lesser Men.- Miyamoto Musashi

Quote Originally Posted by LordPureLegacy View Post
    Not to budge in on the roleplay wolf but England petitioned for peace remember? then after the battle we accepted the peace but I guess you can say England did not want peace since they turned people against the barons.
    Well I guess the Norwegian scribes didn't get the whole story right. News travel slow to the North and the wind might change the story a bit...

Current Hotseat:

Simon de montford sat in his chair , the 6th Earl of Leicester , rocked slowly back and forth in his study in his townhouse , whilst the servants bustled around , making preparations for serving of this evenings dinner. The kitchen clattered and clanged with sounds of pots and pans being readied for the main meal of the day, whislt the French head cook shouted at the top of his lungs in his native tongue, in ordering the servants there instructions. In all matters , there was a rough order of things , and Simon knew that nobody would dare to interfer [not even him]whilst the headcook was about his business. As the French words echo'd thought the house, it reminded him of other earlier times , when all of the language used was French , when he was a young boy with his father , back in france.

His family , the montfort's had been a favoured noble family of france for sometime , although some of his ancestors had perhaps fought under william , duke of normandy when he invaded England in 1066. But his family had done well on its own merits , as one of his ancestors had become Count of Évreux , a notable position in the french court. Later his grandfather had married Amicia de Beaumont, daughter of Robert de Beaumont, 3rd Earl of Leicester, which meant his family had a tenuous tie to the England , that then faraway land, whilst he was still in france.

Ah , his father , he still remembered , Simon de Montfort[his father has the same name , damn these Frenchmen ]was a reknown fierce warrior, feared in combat and his great religious peity was accepted from all, but this come at a price , as it had compelled his service , hither and thither, in this type of religious conflict. One such occasion in a tourlement , he had taken the cross and joining with Count Thibaud de Champagne, he took part in the fourth crusade, but he had balked at the thoughts of attacking the christian town of Zara , in the service of the venetians[to pay the venetians for the crossing to the holylands].

Arguing against the attack, he refused to help , and when the crusade's target was turned to constantinople by the venetians , he and his companions had left, with the Abbot Guy of Vaux-de-Cernay, and they returned home. It was shortly after this , that his grandmothers brother , brother Robert de Beaumont, 4th Earl of Leicester , died without issue and the claim of their english estates was left to his family. The church soon had other matters , for his father to attend to , as the cathars in the southeastern regions of france, in the Languedoc region required attention. Pope innocent III pushed the priests to try and force them into catholism as the local nobility was not helping.

When Bishop Fulk of Toulouse, a key leader of the anti-Cathar persecutions, excoriated the Languedoc Knights for not pursuing the heretics more diligently, he received the reply:
    "We cannot. We have been reared in their midst. We have relatives among them and we see them living lives of perfection."

Things rapidly came to ahead , and Innocent III sent a papal representative down to sort things out.In January 1208 the papal legate, Pierre de Castelnau—a Cistercian monk, theologian and canon lawyer—was sent to meet the ruler of the area, Raymond VI, Count of Toulouse. Known for excommunicating noblemen who protected the Cathars, Castelnau excommunicated Raymond for abetting heresy following an allegedly fierce argument during which Raymond supposedly threatened Castelnau with violence. Shortly thereafter, Castelnau was murdered as he returned to Rome, allegedly by a knight in the service of Count Raymond.

As soon as he heard of the murder, the Pope ordered the legates to preach a crusade against the Cathars and wrote a letter to Philip Augustus, King of France, appealing for his intervention—or an intervention led by his son, Louis.So , a crusade was given against the cathars, and Simon's father being a dutiful catholic, rode out with his family .He participated in the initial campaign of the Albigensian Crusade and in 1209, and after the fall of Carcassonne, was elected leader of the crusade and viscount of the confiscated territories of the Raymond-Roger Trencavel family.

Simon was rewarded with the territory conquered from Raymond VI of Toulouse, which in theory made him the most important landowner in Occitania. He became feared for his ruthlessness. In 1210 he burned 140 Cathars in the village of Minerve who refused to recant - though he spared those who did. In another widely reported incident, prior to the sack of the village of Lastours, he brought prisoners from the nearby village of Bram and had their eyes gouged out and their ears, noses and lips cut off. One prisoner, left with a single good eye, led them into the village as a warning.

[pic of Simon de Montfort,5th Earl of Leicester[& various French estates] , at siege of Toulouse by mangonel stone]

Then just as Simon himself , as a young knight was partaking of the campaigns , Raymond of Toulouse had returned from his exile in castile , and in the siege that followed , his father , was killed ,his head smashed by a stone from a mangonel . With one of his brothers , also falling in this crusade, the wealth of the two estates in france, and in england were divided between him and his brother Amaury. Amaury was given the french estates and would serve the french king [he would later become Constable of France, and would follow King Louis VIII great crusade , to Cairo , where he would be captured and imprisoned] and Simon would receive the estates of england and would serve the english king.

Things began well enough , arriving in England in 1229, with some education but no knowledge of English, and received a sympathetic hearing from King Henry, who was well-disposed towards foreigners speaking French, then the language of the English court. Henry was in no position to confront the powerful Earl of Chester, so Simon approached the older, childless man himself and convinced him to cede him the earldom. It would take another nine years before Henry formally invested him with the title Earl of Leicester.
    He then wed , the kings own sister, became a favourite of King Henry III ,acting as the king's counsellor and was one of the nine godfathers of Henry's eldest son, Prince Edward.

[vid music of civilwar of a later time , but i thought relievant]

But things began to sour with the king , when Simon approved of a loan , for himself, and used the king as the security . Henry was angered , and Simon fled with his family to france for a few years for the kings anger to wane ,when the barons crusade was organised . Joining the crusade , The French knights sailed to Egypt which helped to release his brother from prison , but he saw little combat as most of the conflicts where resolved with diplomacy and so he returned home.[note : Amaury, his brother soon died ,shortly after his release from illness contracted during his captivity, but most of Amaury's estates had been given/taken by the French King ,Louie VIII ]

The king had cooled in his anger , and so Simon joined his campaign against King Louis IX in Poitou which failed badly.

The king then after used Simons skills in adminstrator to act as a "troubleshooter" and he was sent to calm the situation in Gascony & amongst some of the English nobles. Most of the disputes with King Henry came about due to the latter's determination to ignore the swelling discontent within the country, caused by a combination of factors, including famine and a sense among the English Barons that King Henry was too quick to dispense favour to his Poitevin relatives and Savoyard in-laws.

Simon retired to France in 1252, despondent that the kings issues with the barons had not been settled but the nobles of France offered him the Regency of the French kingdom, vacated by the death of Queen Blanche of Castile. But the earl preferred to make his peace with Henry III, which he did in 1253, in obedience to the exhortations of the dying Robert Grosseteste, Bishop of Lincoln.

But things , had not been settled with the barons and steadily the situation grew worse when in 1256–57AD, when the discontent of all classes were boiling over. Simon resolved matters by making a parliament of the nobles, and pushed the "provisions of oxford" upon the king, but the king using the divisiveness of the barons against themselves, and 1261, Henry revoked his assent to the Provisions of Oxford and Montfort, in despair, left the country.

Simon de Montfort returned again to England in 1263, at the invitation of the barons who were now convinced of the King's hostility to all reform and raised a rebellion with the avowed object of restoring the form of government which the Provisions had ordained. Henry quickly gave in and allowed Montfort to take control of the council. His son Edward, however, began using patronage and bribes to win over many of the barons. Their disruption of parliament in October led to a renewal of hostilities, which saw the royalists able to trap Simon in London. With few other options available, Montfort agreed to allow Louis IX of France to arbitrate their dispute. Simon was prevented from presenting his case to Louis directly on account of a broken leg, but little suspected that the King of France, known for his innate sense of justice, would completely annul the Provisions in his Mise of Amiens in January 1264. Civil war broke out almost immediately, with the royalists again able to confine the reformist army in London.

------------------------------

But as Simon finished his recap of his near family and recent history, he still didn't want war with the king , and his now native kinfolk. He offers the English king/Relative & Once friend a chance to signup again for the "provisions of Oxford" [see email for terms]. If he does so, then conflict , will be avoided, and the northern half of england , will be his vassals once again , but now governed by a parliament of the north. If the king wishes for support , he must partition Parliament , who will decide wether the barons/people of the north , will support his actions with funds/supplies or military aid.

Note then , if the King does not still accept the terms, then we shall look northwards for security , and ask the Scottish King , weither he wishes to have a "union" of our peoples, where the English north , will provide the same service to the Scottish king , in promise of aid, if we are attacked.

To the welsh , Norwegians and to the scots [if the English king accepts the provisions] we will equally offer a place for one diplomate to travel to our capital city , where you can make representation for your peoples and there views, if a vote arrives , that effects your people...

[I will send all players a copy of the rules ,I wish to use for parliamentary votes [the admin already has seen it] and any votes the parliament will be "announced" here after my RP , with any modifiers also announced at that time..]
    [First vote for parliament : " That in the event, that the English king , does not give terms for the return of York, that the parliament gives sufficient war funding, that the Barons can retrieve the City. No more conflict further than taking York will be required, although reparations ,might be asked of the king, if we are forced to fight for what is ours. If the king does give realistic terms, then ignore the voting opportunity."
    [[The speaker of the house and Simon himself will lead his voice for this vote , which gives a +4 to the vote as a modifier]], also noted is that the admin will have to roll on the "boon" table which effects English if they accept the "provision of Oxford"

Turn passed to England
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/bia8typdzg...and_6.sav?dl=0

apologies for the length of the turn, but I wanted to "set" the scene for Simon & his new parliament[thus his background], and the lengthy dialogue
    Last edited by paladinbob123; December 13, 2017 at 05:43 PM.

Interesting stuff. The mechanism sounds like table-top RPG games.

I need to read it one more time to be sure I understood it all.
    The part about foreign (Norwegian) diplomats taking part in the vote is still unclear for me.

Current Hotseat:

Biarchus
    Blog Entries

All dance at the hall in Nottingham. The official declaration of peace between the north and south of england had been declared. Moreover, the Northern Shires now pledged their vassalty to King Henry III. Even so, the King was not truely satisfied, since he had to sign up the provisions of Oxford with Lord Simon, in which both agree to obey to the parlaments of each state and follow thy will. Also, Lord Simon had won tremenduous authority and recognition in the kingdom for his sussessful military campaign against the royal host. Leaving him with an important position in the goverment as a military figurehead of the realm.

HUGH DE VERE:
    Please show more jubilation, your highness. The people celebrate the occasion.
    The war was won and the northern shires have swore vassalty. What is more to be gained.

:KING HENRY

The Royal authority has been diminesh because of it.
    And now Lord Simon holds a prestigious position in the eyes of the people.
    Not to say that we have lost our domains in ireland.
    But mark my words, i shall get them back eventually.
    King Haakon has truelly fail with his word and allow himself to be a puppet of others.

On other minor notes a delegation to Wales has been sent with the intentions of allowing English business be occured in some gold mines around one of their principalities. Such a delicate situation must be first reached threw diplomacy before actual action is taken, since the peace came.

Also from High King Brian from Ireland the formal and official request for a peace treaty has been issued. Altough the treaty had to be retified due to some inconsistencies within the contract. (This is because he asked me for trade right, and altough you can ask it we do not have actual ports that connect with each other. So it would be in vain. Please accept the deal without the trade part)

Next Turn: Ireland

PeaMan's Avatar Winter Is Coming

Wales up - http://www.mediafire.com/file/f9a344...OC_Wales_6.sav

The bells ring throughout the great Island of Ireland and a royal feast is being held at Dublin, High King Brian has managed to reclaim all lost Irish settlements and land without spilling a single drop of blood! He has now ordered the army to station itself in the coastal cities of our great Kingdom for defensive purposes. A Welsh diplomat arrived just in time to join the celebrations at the newly liberated city of Dublin with a offer of trade rights, map information and a alliance which the King accepts and welcomes the Welshman with open arms.

Furthermore a official treaty has been signed to formalise the ceasefire between Ireland and England.

Dismounted Feudal Knight's Avatar my horse for a unicode
    Content Director Citizen

Blog Entries

Chronicles of the Welsh Revolution, Volume 2, Chapter 2

My arrival was met with celebration. Truly, it doesn't take long for things to change. When I arrived near Dublin, I expected to be intercepted by an English patrol. I did not expect spear-wielding irishmen to greet me.

It was probably the captain who gained their trust more than anything else. For once, the main served a good use. Regardless, I was soon ushered into the capital of Ireland, recently taken from the English crown. What surprises me is the way it was done. Apparently, not a drop of blood had been spilt. A far cry from the circumstances of Wales. The Irish lord was agreeable, and it didn't take long to secure the treaty exactly as it was intended. Our peace and security are secure, at least between the two of us. I wouldn't be surprised to see a war erupt on the Irish mainland and for Wales to be dragged into it, but I digress. I have accomplished the task set by the king, and now I travel to the Isle of Man to come to another agreement with the Norwegians. That will be an interesting trip. I can only hope they prove as civilized as the Irish turned out to be.

But perhaps that is just the wine talking, as 'civilized' in Ireland entailed me taking in a little more wine than I desired. I must avoid that act happening again. I haven't ruled out the possibility of a spy having followed me all the way from Wales.

A temporary peace has come to the isles, as has rumors of agreements between nations and various details including the invitation of dignitaries. I can't begin to say where the troubles would begin. I wouldn't be surprised if it was me who was sent to represent the Welsh in London. Either way, I will see what comes of these agreements after I break bread on the Isle of Man.

I think this is a good time to end the chapter, don't you? No, perhaps one more entry on the Isle of Man. Then another chapter.

Llywelyn responds well to statements of coordination between the nations of Wales, though his brother remains silent on the matter. He welcomes the English delegation, and wishes to be involved in the business discussions himself. He is fond of the organization of parliament and offers his full support to the institution of better English law, believing that to be a step in the right direction for all of the British Isles.

Rhodri moves north with the bulk of a nationalistic Welsh force. Llywelyn denies that he acts independently; Rhodri makes it clear that he gives more thought to Dafydd's words. Dafydd and Lywelyn are fairly equal in command of the nation (The north and the south, respectively), with Lord Maredudd enjoying relative autonomy at Cardiff.

Dafydd's wife now has two daughters in the Welsh North; Dyddgu and Sorcha. Llywelyn remains a bachelor.

Diplomacy will be conducted with Norway at the Isle of Man.

Onto the Scots,
    https://drive.google.com/open?id=1i_...BH0TFmMv4D8Jss
    With great power, comes great chonky dragons to feed enemies of the state. --Targaryens?
    Spoiler for wait what dragons?

King Alexander just finished eating his dinner, and is in his chambers in a timid mood. The door knocks, he tells them to enter, in comes his squire with a message from the King of Norway. It informs him of their request of our forfeiture of one of our castles. His face turns a dark bloody red. " I HAVE GIVEN THEM GOLD AND FRIENDSHIP BUT THEY WANT MORE?! GREEDY BASTARDS, THEY MUST JOIN US OR GO AWAY, I HAVE NO TIME NOR THE FUNDS TO BE DEALING WITH UNGRATEFUL NEIGHBORS" his squire still shaking at the sight of his king in a fury writes it in a more subtle and calm demeanor, thinking the king would cool off soon. His next set of business is what to do with the Baron's to the South. They havent been hostile to us in some time and feels our problems have subsided. Maybe we can establish trade relations with them. The King is not so happy with his current state of affairs but feels that progress is coming. Rumors have been spread about a parliament and they have requested a representative and the King gladly sends an emissary. NORWAY UP http://www.mediafire.com/file/o2m3g0...C_Norway_6.sav

The winter was cold, windy and snowy.

In these harsh conditions, people look for shelter and wait for the warmth of spring to resume activities in the fields.

But the weather did not bother the Norwegians in Britannia. On the contrary.
    King Haakon IV ordered Inge to organise the troops in the North and a huge logistical winter campaign took place so that the Norse armies are in position come the campaigning season, in spring.

King Haakon also sent his messengers to establish diplomatic agreements, especially after hearing about the new government established in the independant shires in Northern England.
    He is fed up of being idle and watching actions unfold.
    He is also mostly annoyed of the rumours saying that his friend, King Henry III of England, is blaming him for the loss of the English provinces in Ireland.

In the South, Prince Magnus is worried.
    His trusted friend, High-Admiral Edmund, commander of the Dragon Ships fleet, was summoned by King Haakon to the North.
    The prince has sent messengers to his father, asking him to keep the fleet around the isle of Man as it is needed to protect the trade routes from the pirates operating in the region, but he never received any answer.

He ordered his servants to prepare private chambers for the expected Welsh diplomat who is due to arrive in the next spring. He is eager to discuss the matters in Wales and Ireland.
    He made huge efforts to keep stability and improve trade, but the new peace that happened makes him even more stressed. He feels it is the calm before the storm.

Will the end of the stormy season, and the beginning of spring be the start of a stormy political era?

Barons next: http://www.mediafire.com/file/puthi5...C_Barons_6.sav

Current Hotseat:

Simon de Montfort sat in the newly established parliament , as the discussion between the various nobles of the northern court, became heated. Several of the barons, wished to have some sort of reparations to be inflicted on the kings court, to pay for war damages. Other factions , more royalist , argued that we should be giving the king, monies for the return of York , to what had been renamed as "the northern shire's". Other argued that the peoples of the south , should have more representation , and that the southern peoples should have rights of the north.

The discussions went on for sometime , but eventually a vote was called and cast at the end of the day, and it was found after the tally was called, that the tax's of the south , should remain untouched, and remain under the direct control of the royal court [admin rolled a '2' and no-modifiers was used for first roll, but will be used for others] .

Another issue of contention , was that parliament had been approached by the Irish King , from overseas. There was great discussion about what policy should be made to determine the approach to there overtures. Ultimately it was decided that the king should have a say[we shall await a ruling of such matter by him] ,as it would regard his policy regarding the situation of english settlements abroad .

Additional factors for that green and pleasant land, was trade and there was great interest in furthering such a thing as a there was a ruling from the nobles voices, in particularly for some of their alcoholic drinks , which would appeal to the common man.

Simon de Montfort , had received communication from his cousin , Phillip de Montfort, Lord of Tyre, asking for help, to ask the emperor of the holy roman empire , to send more troops to the holyland . Phillip de Montfort , was the son of Guy de Montfort, Lord of Sidon , who was the brother of his father , Simon de Montfort. Indeed Phillip's father, Guy had fought with Simon [his father] in the Albigensian Crusade ,they led an unsuccessful siege against Montségur, and in 1213 they had participated in the Battle of Muret. They also besieged Beaucaire in 1216. Simon was aiding Guy, who had been injured by a crossbow bolt, at the Siege of Toulouse on 25 June 1218 when his father,Simon was struck in the head by a stone from a mangonel and killed.

But Phillip was also of further noble lineage, as his mother had been Helvis of Ibelin who was a daughter of Balian of Ibelin[Kingdom of Heaven main character] and his wife, Maria Komnene, dowager Queen of Jerusalem. The reason he had asked Simon to talk to the Holy Roman Emperor , was that the previous Emperor had been married to the daughter of Isabella of Angouleme, who was sister to his wife , Eleanor of Leicester (also called Eleanor Plantagenet). With Simon's pedigree of combat , and his willingness to crusade , he was a sure bet to perhaps connect and ask for help of the holy roman emperor and the king of England.

[pic of "Cressing temple" barn near Witham]

Simon mulled over the issue in his mind, as the peace which had been declared , had still the ink drying on the parchment both him and the king , had signed , and he thought the matter would be a delicate point, to bring to the king at such a time. He decided to write to the Emperor , but he was fearing of little action from the current incumbent.

Although there was perhaps another option, as the Knights Templar , held much coin and lands , in the north of england and perhaps they could enact motivation , which he couldn't muster from his current position and situation. The knights templar had created new market towns in the last century, which had boosted the economy of fair england , and they had been gifted bountiful lands from religious nobles , eager to give lands for the price of their soul , before going on crusade, and had such wealth as what could contest with the king. If he could muster support from their faction, then the north would be secure , and perhaps there was time, for yet another crusade to help his cousin , who still fought in the holyland.

sources :
    cressing-temple - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cressing_Temple
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guy_de..._Lord_of_Sidon
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philip...,_Lord_of_Tyre
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Helvis_of_Ibelin

Turn to england

https://www.dropbox.com/s/rc0tw5ab26...and_7.sav?dl=0
    Last edited by paladinbob123; December 25, 2017 at 06:50 PM.

Biarchus
    Blog Entries

I wont be able to do my turn in this holliday season. Probably on the 26th i will do it.

Merry Christmas to all.
    Let us enjoy the Holy peace before we resume the hostilities.

Cheers.

Current Hotseat:

Biarchus
    Blog Entries

Thundering clouds gather over the land of Eire.
    The hordes of Brian march against the faithful.
    Against all odds we made out alive of hell itself.
    May the Lord be exalted for such a miracle.

Threw the treacherous sea we sailed away.
    Feeling sad for the nation we all have.
    May the glorious nation exalt their soldiers.
    Taking once again the lands of milk and honey.

The sinful now roam the once pure lands of the lord.
    What is then to be done whend justice demands it?
    May my sword and shield be ready to the end of times.
    For a brutal retribution must be commanded.

THE POEM OF MAURICE FITZGERALD, FORMER LORD OF DUBLIN

NEXT TURN: IRELAND

PeaMan's Avatar Winter Is Coming

Turn will be played asap, Wise coffin posted the wrong save.

PhilipO'Hayda's Avatar Vicarius

Am really enjoying this role play, can't wait to see wise coffin's video later, very sad to see Fitzgerald go but am fully backing the Irish in this one, it'll be great to see if Ireland now follows in the foot steps of Muirchertach Ua Briain and goes to war with Norway and gets the isles back for the Kingdom of Ireland.

Irish Historical adviser for Albion:Total war