Thread: Map,

Icon10 Map,

well there are a few things i had to mention, alot of times my German navy admirals name is Pope gregory V i find it bit funny tho and i was wondering if it would be possible for Bulgar region to also have land connected to Caspian sea so it can have a port. making the 2 ports there a lil more useful since i believe it's not worth building actually. and i know Rome had 3 ports there. maybe it's even possible to get there 4 ports ( Majar region too) ? not that it is bothering me alot. also i wondered i saw that Cuman would start with also the Crimea but it does not and just starts with 2 regions any info on that 1 ?

anyhow i want to thank you guys for making this Mod it's like almost 10 years ive had played this and now i got a whole lotta more fun playing it and probaly gets me to stay tuned for another 10
    congratz!

Default Re: Map,

Well i have looked a bit up it appears all the factions got some random names? not matching faction, but that doesn't disturb gameplay, i also found out Majar is already connected to the Caspian sea except Bulgar only.
    What i do wonder is when do the mongols invade im like turn 80 now still nothing happened?