Thread: if you guys want undying to stay working on hyrule total war just go votepool his channel and vote for total as i did

Default if you guys want undying to stay working on hyrule total war just go votepool his channel and vote for total as i did

if you guys want undying to stay working on hyrule total war just go votepool his channel and vote for total as i did

Mr_Nygren's Avatar Berserkir

Default Re: if you guys want undying to stay working on hyrule total war just go votepool his channel and vote for total as i did

Already done, seems the Total War side lost..
    Be your friend's, true friend. Return gift for gift. Repay laughter, with laughter again
    but betrayal with treachery.

- The Havamal

Default Re: if you guys want undying to stay working on hyrule total war just go votepool his channel and vote for total as i did

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Nygren View Post
    Already done, seems the Total War side lost..
    every vote help if 1000 people like yourself vote we become winning side in the war for total war

i just rhymed damm
    i know where i want my career to goo as rap artist i got rhymes now i just need to work on my flow and also i need black paint to become black

swag swag

Are you even aware that the vote has closed many days ago?
    REMEMBER THE WAX-WIND
    IT WILL FIND YOU
    I AM A CANDLE
    WIND WAX-WIND WAX-WIND WAX

LordWahu's Avatar Civis

About a week if I remember correctly
    While not an overwhelming majority, definitely a majority, plus a large amount of people voted HTW under the misconception that HH would be discontinued as well. Another plus, the "Whatever you want to do" category is HC as well.
    Around 1000 votes HC to HTWs 517

And I know this is going to come out wrong, so preemptive sorry about that, but what is your problem with punctuation? I've been wanting to ask that for years now.
    Last edited by LordWahu; October 10, 2017 at 11:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by HTD View Post
    Are you even aware that the vote has closed many days ago?
    are u sure about taht i check the vote pool everyday and it seems to getting more vote

Yes I am. I have to crush your hope that there's still a chance that Nephy might still change his opinion to work on the last 3 factions, because that chance is zero now. Technically you can still vote on that poll, but it no longer counts: he already decided and there's no going back.
    REMEMBER THE WAX-WIND
    IT WILL FIND YOU
    I AM A CANDLE
    WIND WAX-WIND WAX-WIND WAX

Quote Originally Posted by HTD View Post
    Yes I am. I have to crush your hope that there's still a chance that Nephy might still change his opinion to work on the last 3 factions, because that chance is zero now. Technically you can still vote on that poll, but it no longer counts: he already decided and there's no going back.
    well no total war anymore

now its 0ad boyz it gonna be fun