Page 9 of 37 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181934 ... LastLast

Thread: [Stainless Steel 6.4] SS All Factions 2

Default Re: [HS] SS All Factions 2

Quote Originally Posted by cowcow View Post
    yuppp i can read, that statement means that you get 24 hours for both of your factions. if that's not what the rule means, then it should be rewritten to something like "you have 12 hours per turn"
    Both means time in total for 2 factions. If there would be as you say then rule would say "24 hours for each of your factions"

Oathsworn's Avatar Biarchus

If you wonder about the guy in my profile photo,
    Here he is: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d39FBRxBM8k

cowcow's Avatar Ordinarius

Quote Originally Posted by Potatoto View Post
    Both means time in total for 2 factions. If there would be as you say then rule would say "24 hours for each of your factions"
    that literally means the exact same thing. stop trying to explain english to a native speaker

themzr's Avatar Primicerius
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Quote Originally Posted by cowcow View Post
    that literally means the exact same thing. stop trying to explain english to a native speaker
    I don’t think there’s a reason to be offensive like that. As another native English speaker I see perfectly well how it could be thought of as 24 for the two factions you play. I always aimed to get my turns done in the 24 hours. Because there are so many players it is necessary to have a fast paced hotseat
    "I am not afraid of an army of lions led by a sheep; I am afraid of an army of sheep led by a lion."

----- Alexander The Great

Its 24 hours in order to play both of your factions, there is no way in hell this HS could get anywhere with 48 hours per turn, if you want it so badly ill edit it for ya in the OP

Ramble12's Avatar Domesticus

I thought it was 24 hours for each faction too lol

So these rules are copied from SSAF 1, in which people have been subbed after 24 hours immediatly in the early stages, people have complained about people taking more than 24 hours for their turn and the rules were made very clear in several PM's, and suddenly the same players from that HS have a different meaning for the exact same rule in another HotSeat hmmm, I have some doubts but whatever.

Honestly, I don't pay much attention to threads unless it's pics, some good RP or drama
    But tbh, I started to think of it only a month ago or so when my SSAF turns were terribly big, what was happening when the HS started slipped off my mind long time ago.
    This said I treated my SSAF turns as 48 hours turn since it started twice a size of a usual faction and I thought everyone should have same time limits to be fair. Well, guess I have to step my game up now in both.

Quote Originally Posted by Ramble12 View Post
    Honestly, I don't pay much attention to threads unless it's pics, some good RP or drama
    But tbh, I started to think of it only a month ago or so when my SSAF turns were terribly big, what was happening when the HS started slipped off my mind long time ago.
    This said I treated my SSAF turns as 48 hours turn since it started twice a size of a usual faction and I thought everyone should have same time limits to be fair. Well, guess I have to step my game up now in both.
    I can assure you nobody treated SSAF as 48 hours time limit in the beginning as everyone just got skipped after 24 hours instantly and we've had a ton of complaints bout that and about people who couldnt make the 24 hour time frame

LordPureLegacy's Avatar Decanus

I think most people just take 48 hours too casually (me particularly) so when it comes to their turn they do it whenever at their own time then there is the part where if your already late and you need to wait for some info or for an ally to get online to talk about their turn. Regardless I think if an admin or whatever sees a person up for a turn and they get near that 24 hour mark doing something either than medieval two they should bother them. But that is of course up to the admin.
    Study Strategy Over The Years And Achieve The Spirit Of A Warrior. Today Is Victory Over Yourself Of Yesterday; Tomorrow Is Victory Over Lesser Men.- Miyamoto Musashi

cowcow's Avatar Ordinarius

Greetings friends, is there space for one more player?

General Dragon.'s Avatar Champion of Dragons
    Gaming Emeritus

"The Dragon is wise, a sage among the ignorant. He knows not all that glitters is gold."

HouseStarkFTW's Avatar Ducenarius

Last edited by HouseStarkFTW; March 05, 2018 at 07:11 PM.

Oathsworn's Avatar Biarchus

If you wonder about the guy in my profile photo,
    Here he is: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d39FBRxBM8k

Reminder sent