Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: PFM 5.0 - Warhammer 2 support

Matmannen's Avatar Ordinarius

Default Re: PFM 5.0 - Warhammer 2 support

Quote Originally Posted by Larynja View Post
    Do you use the latest schema 108? I don't have problems with any table (except cultures, which I didn't fix yet).
    I started using it and some of the tables got fixed, but all tables that arn't basic got broken. Also, I'll have to rewrite about 20 variantdefinitions...

Quote Originally Posted by Matmannen View Post
    I started using it and some of the tables got fixed, but all tables that arn't basic got broken. Also, I'll have to rewrite about 20 variantdefinitions...
    I use 68 different tables in my mod at the moment, I wouldn't call most of them "basic", and all work fine. Also I don't encounter any problems with my custom variantmesh. In order to provide any useful help I need more detailed information on the problems you encounter.

I use 68 different tables in my mod at the moment, I wouldn't call most of them "basic", and all work fine. Also I don't encounter any problems with my custom variantmesh. In order to provide any useful help I need more detailed information on the problems you encounter.
    Ok. The tables are far gone since I ended up deleting all the tables that broke and have started rewriting them. The definitions are still there though. I don't reallyknow how I could explain the issue more than say that when ever I "right click" > "open as text" a costum variantdefinition, instead of a variantdefinition, I get this:

?@????LI??,M?H??????U????????u?e9r?k?Y>K?tC?@?"????m?p???9??????h?*?? ??;??????"IB????.??S#?f?A????9'S?vg??L

Quote Originally Posted by Matmannen View Post
    Ok. The tables are far gone since I ended up deleting all the tables that broke and have started rewriting them. The definitions are still there though. I don't reallyknow how I could explain the issue more than say that when ever I "right click" > "open as text" a costum variantdefinition, instead of a variantdefinition, I get this:
    Did you try to right-click your definition to extract it? If you open the extracted file externally, with notepad for example, do you get the same result?

Did you try to right-click your definition to extract it? If you open the extracted file externally, with notepad for example, do you get the same result?
    So I extract a variantdefinition. I'm not sure what to do after extracting it (I have never used this feature, simply dragging a dds to a folder usually works on its own), but I clicked the file I extracted and dragged and let it go in a folder. I reassianged it to an xml file and the result is the following:

I’$I’$ I’$I’$ I’$I’$ I’$I’$ I’$I’$ I’$I’$ I’$I’$ I’$I’$ I’$I’$ I’$I’$ I’$I’$ I’$I’$ I’$I’$ I’$I’$ I’$I’$ u I”—d  p$O$ @TTT I’$I’$ gŸ>  h'N$ @PTT I’$I’$ I’$I’$ ‡>y’$ @AQUY I’$I’ UU &3 @@ !”1O  N$x"' TTPP —˜‰—  JI‚$ UTƒ X'I’$ PPTU 9˜“$ U I’$I’$ X ‡“$I’$ @QUU4 I‘$I’$ UUU I’$I’$  IdI’$ UUŒ x'O’$ PPTU I’$I’$ “ ‘„I’$ U H$I’$ TTUU I’$I’$ I’$I’$ I’$I’$ I’$I’$ I’$I’$ I’$I’$ I’$I’$ I’$I’$ I’$I’$ I’$I’$ I’$I’$ I’$I’$ I’$I’$ I’$I’$ I’$I’$ I’$I’$ I’$I’$ I’$I’$ I’$I’$ I’$I’$ I’$I’$ I’$I’$ I’$I’$ I’$I’$ I’$I’$ I’$I’$ I’$I’$ I’$I’$ I’$I’$ I’$I’$ I’$I’$ I’$I’$ I’$I’$ I’$I’$ I’$I’$ I’$I’$ I’$I’$ I’$I’$ I’$I’$ F I$I’$ UU_ J̩–$ P n S0d’$ A@@Tq A4A4 AAAA I’$I’$ I’$I’$ I’$I’$ I’$I’$ Ÿ 9™$  ϝ$  'O’$ PTU H’$I’$ TUUUo ‘œI˜„  H’$I’$ TUUU I’$I’$ I’$I’$ I’$I’$ I’$I’$ I’$I’$ I’$I’$ I’$I’$ I’$I’$ I’$I’$ I’$I’$ I’$I’$ I’$I’$ I’$I’$ I’$I’$ I’$I’$ I’$I’$ I’$I’$ I’$I’$ I’$I’$ I’$I’$ I’$I’$ I’$I’$ I’$I’$ I’$I’$ I’$I’$ I’$I’$ I’$I’$ I’$I’$ I’$I’$ I’$I’$ I’$I’$ I’$I’$ I’$I’$ I’$I’$ I’$I’$ I’$I’$ I’$I’$ I’$I’$ I’$I’$ I’$I’$ I’$I’$ I’$I’$ I’$I’$ I’$I’$ I’$I’$ I’$I’$ I’$I’$ I’$I’$ I’$I’$ I’$I’$ I’$I’$ I’$I’$ I’$I’$ :c4 AA@@ I’$I’$ I’$I’$ I’$I’$ I’$I’$ I’$I’$ I’$I’$ I’$I’$ S I’$I UUU Iœy  I$r‚9 UPP I’$I’$ I’$I’$

I try to open packmanager through wine and it seems it cannot find the game directory.

"FileNotFoundException: Game directory not found: data".

Does anyone have configuration file PackFileManager.exe.config which pre-set paths?

well I was previously using pfm 5.0 and for some reason I had to desinstall it and now whenever I run the packfilemanager.exe it doesn't ask me where I want to install it. It just asks me the path for my total war games and then it opens normally but as soon as I exit the PFM I can't find it back it's nowhere. Any idea??

Is there any other mirror for this? Sourceforge appears to be having massive problems for a few days already now. Thanks!

Unfortunately PFM 5.0 is broken for Rome 2 main_units_land_tables I just get an error message.

Changes with land_unit_tables have no effect in game now either.

Any chance of an update soon?
    For King And Country

Creator of *Whites Of Their Eyes* Closer Range Mod For The Darthmod Series

Napoleon: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=570195

Empire: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=568914

Default PFM keeps crashing

Hi , I updated with the latest version of PFM but I can't work on RT2W files as it keeps crashing or all sort of bugs, is there a more stable version that can allow me to work on the new patch update?

------CONAN TRAILER--------
    RomeII Realistic Heights mod
    Arcani
    I S S G A R D
    Creator of Ran no Jidai mod
    Creator of Res Gestae
    Original Creator of severall add ons on RTW from grass to textures and Roman Legions
    Oblivion Modder- DUNE creator
    Fallout 3 Modder
    2005-2006 Best modder , skinner , modeler awards winner.
    actually modding skyrim [/SIZE]

Default Re: PFM keeps crashing

Arcani
    I S S G A R D
    Creator of Res Gestae
    Original Creator of severall add ons on RTW from grass to textures and Roman Legions
    Fallout 3 Modder

Commissar Caligula_'s Avatar The Ecstasy of Potatoes

You should probably also try pming Larynja, the new person keeping PFM up to date.

Is there an older stable version ?that allows me to open the new patch?

Arcani
    I S S G A R D
    Creator of Res Gestae
    Fallout 3 Modder

I downloaded 4.1.2 also and keeps giving thesame error .

main unit files is not visible.

When I instead open an old mod file I get this ...

Arcani
    I S S G A R D
    Creator of Res Gestae
    Fallout 3 Modder

Commissar Caligula_'s Avatar The Ecstasy of Potatoes

No idea, maybe ask Dresden? If it's a problem with the new update in general he'll have run into it, otherwise its probably a problem solely on your end.
    Also, want me to move the thread to the Rome 2 section since we're talking about Rome 2?

Dunno , wherever gets more visibility to get fixed.

Arcani
    I S S G A R D
    Creator of Res Gestae
    Fallout 3 Modder

It doesnt allow anymore to read Rome II main unit table !

Arcani
    I S S G A R D
    Creator of Res Gestae
    Fallout 3 Modder

Yes it does, if you update the schema to 108, but it will not open the new DK tables until the schemas are again updated.

i do not know why.. but i have not updated the schema 108, 107 and 106.. and it works fine with the main_unit_table...

maybe an error in your new schema?

Quote Originally Posted by Asmodeus View Post
    Yes it does, if you update the schema to 108, but it will not open the new DK tables until the schemas are again updated.
    What means?

Arcani
    I S S G A R D
    Creator of Res Gestae
    Fallout 3 Modder