Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: PFM 5.0 - Warhammer 2 support

Default Re: PFM 5.0 - Warhammer 2 support

Quote Originally Posted by Genreless View Post
    I think you made an error when selecting the folder PFM should look in for each games' pack files by default. It looks like you have it looking for Rome 2's file structure in Rome 2's data folder instead of the base Rome 2 folder. If you want to change where it is looking you can either edit the "gamedirs.txt" file in your PFM folder or delete it and PFM will prompt for the game locations again the next time it is run.
    omg it worked.
    thank you, you precious human being

PFM 5.2.2 and EditSF 1.2.2 are out now! They integrate a fix provided by Cobylee66 that allows for the opening of Three Kingdoms' latest esf files.

EditSF 1.2.2 are out now!
    Link?
    MB: ASUS ROG STRIX Z590-E GAMING WIFI
    CPU: Intel Core i7 11700K
    COOLER: Arctic Liquid Freezer II 280
    MEM: Corsair DDR 4 64Gb(16x4) 3600Mhz CL16 Vengance LPX
    VGA: RTX 3080 ZOTAC GAMING Trinity OC
    SSD 1: ADATA XPG GAMMIX S50 Lite NVMe M.2 2TB
    SSD 2/3:
    ADATA XPG SX8200 Pro NVMe M.2 2TB
    PS: Corsair HX850 Series 80+ Platinum 850W
    CASE: Full-Тower Corsair Graphite 780T
    Monitor: ASUS TUF Gaming VG32VQ1B 31.5", WQHD(2560 x 1440), 165Hz, 1ms, HDR10, ELMB

SSD 2/3:
    Monitor: ASUS TUF Gaming VG32VQ1B 31.5", WQHD(2560 x 1440), 165Hz, 1ms, HDR10, ELMB

I have a issue with the new files with the update, I can't open the projectiles_tables, have a error when trying to open it.

Hi, I'm trying to access the faction_table for Total War Warhammer 2 after this latest update, but I cannot open it. I think the schema needs to be updated for it?

Yes, the new Warhammer 2 update has introduced new table schemas to be decoded. I won't have time to decode them myself for a few days though there are few enough of them that I'll try to do them by hand in a few days before resuming work on a tool for decoding schemas automatically. If you don't want to wait for me to have time, there is a link to a tutorial I wrote on decoding schemas yourself in my signature.

Schema 138 is out now. It allows PFM to open all the tables that broke due to Warhammer 2's latest update. The full change-list can be found in the schema update thread.

Schema 138 is out now.
    Will there be a fix for EditSF 1.2.2?
    SSD 2/3:

I assume you're referring to Warhammer 2 save files not opening anymore. That's what I'm working on now. It requires actual code changes unlike the schema update that I did in ~3 hours during an unexpected block of free time.

PFM 5.2.3 and EditSF 1.2.3 are out now.
    They fix an issue with the prior versions that made them unable to open save files from Warhammer 2 and Three Kingdoms. Because I only referenced four save files when checking my work, more issues may be found in the future as the new data types in the new esf format are slightly unusual and some assumptions were made about their format. I would appreciate it if people encountering problems with opening esf or save files report them and forward copies of the offending files so I can determine any inconsistencies in my assumptions about the file format.

PFM 5.2.3 and EditSF 1.2.3 are out now.
    They fix an issue with the prior versions that made them unable to open save files from Warhammer 2 and Three Kingdoms. Because I only referenced four save files when checking my work, more issues may be found in the future as the new data types in the new esf format are slightly unusual and some assumptions were made about their format. I would appreciate it if people encountering problems with opening esf or save files report them and forward copies of the offending files so I can determine any inconsistencies in my assumptions about the file format.
    Thank you sir!

Looks like yesterday's update has broken Edit SF again. :/

/sigh

PFM 5.2.4 and EditSF 1.2.4 are out now.
    They are yet another attempt to nail down the proper format of the new node type in esf and save files.

Quote Originally Posted by marceror View Post
    Looks like yesterday's update has broken Edit SF again.
    Forwarding unopenable files helps give me more samples of broken files to work with for fixing EditSF. Broken samples can be either attached to a post in this forum or sent to genreless@users.sourceforge.net.

PFM 5.2.4 and EditSF 1.2.4 are out now.
    They are yet another attempt to nail down the proper format of the new node type in esf and save files.

Forwarding unopenable files helps give me more samples of broken files to work with for fixing EditSF. Broken samples can be either attached to a post in this forum or sent to genreless@users.sourceforge.net.
    Good to know. In this case my file is now openable, thanks to your most recent update. Much appreciated!

Hello! I've not used PFM for a while but i'm back on warhammer2 again so downloaded all the updates and edited some unit stats only to find nothing changes when i get in game? For example to make sure i wasn't going crazy i upped the armour on the crown of Nehekhara to 50, but i was still showing 3 in game. Everything seems to work fine and all my changes are still there when i load the mods back up again on PFM. Can someone wiser than me shine some light on this?

Steph's Avatar Maréchal de France
    Patrician Artifex

What file did you change, and where did you put it? (i.e.what folder)?

Originally I was adjusting the SFO mod pack to remove Arkhans vampire corruption. The mod is saved in the default workshop directory (not at hone to check properly) and the mod itself works fine, just any changes I make to it don't seem to have an effect. I'm not actually moving the file out just saving over so I'm confused as to why the values in game aren't updating.

Steph's Avatar Maréchal de France
    Patrician Artifex

usually, When I mod I put the modified files in data folder, not workshop. Do you modify an SFO pack, or did you make your own pack and are working in it?