Thread: Chaos Mechanic

Default Chaos Mechanic

Hi Guys,

Total War: Warhammer

I am just curious, I am playing as The VC/Normal. I am now in turn 169, single handedly fighting Chaos. I have had multiple battles with Archeon, The Blondie, the Skinny Monster/God with a stick and The Suneater something.

I have killed their God but I am only able to wound the other 3, I am mowing trough them but can seem to kill them, and their horde seem endless.

Has anyone figured this out? My question basically is how to end the Chaos Horde and/kill the 3 stooges?

Loving the game so far, once I beat TW:W Im gonna start TW:W2.

Thanks guys

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Default Re: Chaos Mechanic

There are usually 3 waves of Chaos invasions but if you kill all the main Chaos Lords you can win earlier. Lords once 'killed' are actually wounded for 5 turns so if you can kill all 4 of the Chaos Lords within 5 turns you defeat Chaos invasion or you just have to beat all 3 waves. If you use spies and such and have 2 strong armies with Lightning strike sometimes you can wait in ambush and kill all 4 Lords in 1 turn but either way if you have any alliances or friends expect them to turn against you after you defeat Chaos in the 'Age of Peace' unless you bribe them or make sure you share same enemy in war.

Default Re: Chaos Mechanic

Quote Originally Posted by Ichon View Post
    There are usually 3 waves of Chaos invasions but if you kill all the main Chaos Lords you can win earlier. Lords once 'killed' are actually wounded for 5 turns so if you can kill all 4 of the Chaos Lords within 5 turns you defeat Chaos invasion or you just have to beat all 3 waves. If you use spies and such and have 2 strong armies with Lightning strike sometimes you can wait in ambush and kill all 4 Lords in 1 turn but either way if you have any alliances or friends expect them to turn against you after you defeat Chaos in the 'Age of Peace' unless you bribe them or make sure you share same enemy in war.
    Hi Ichon,

Thanks for taking the time to reply, appreciate it. I have just defeated WOC and got the “Age of Peace?” notification. Now Im fighting the Dwarfs, to my absolute surprise, these small bearded guys are even stronger than WOC!

The VC are no match for the Dwarfs. I ended up getting pyrrhic victory and ended up waiting 3-4 turns to retrain.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk