Thread: Aversion No More

Default Aversion No More

No more aversion penalty requested by : Vision.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7K...wya1JyNjg/view
    Last edited by Frunk; October 04, 2017 at 01:28 AM. Reason: Posts merged as per request.

Default Re: Aversion No More

This mod doesn't seem to be working for me. I've tried all the obvious things like disabling all other mods and reinstalling it but every time I load up Tyrion's campaign Caledor has the -30 aversion penalty.

Quote Originally Posted by JerekKruger View Post
    This mod doesn't seem to be working for me. I've tried all the obvious things like disabling all other mods and reinstalling it but every time I load up Tyrion's campaign Caledor has the -30 aversion penalty.
    I noticed that too, but I also noticed some other factions dont have the aversion.

Quote Originally Posted by nillman View Post
    I noticed that too, but I also noticed some other factions dont have the aversion.
    Interesting. I just loaded up games with and without the mod as Queek. Without the mod both Lizardmen factions had a -60 Aversion penalty which went away with the mod; however Clan Moulder had a -30 Aversion penalty regardless of whether the mod was installed or not.

Perhaps same race Aversion is a different penalty to different race Aversion?

Quote Originally Posted by JerekKruger View Post

Perhaps same race Aversion is a different penalty to different race Aversion?
    Which would be great as a mod just getting rid of same race aversion is likely the one most people want.

Also, the aversion to Calador (for Tyrion) could be predetermined for the campaign start and could also be different than a general "aversion" define. When playing as Tyrion, you always get a mission to take on Caledor in the first few turns.

Hey.

Yeah when I installed this mod. The aversion was removed from everyone except Clan Moulder. (The one with the Warpstone deposit.) So I guess the game has chosen those two to be enemies at the start. I just completed my game as Queek on VH which made my game a lot easier. But, it did bring up some interesting alliance between races. For example I was allied with Lothern right up until the last ritual.

Voice