Thread: No bonuses for normal AI

Default No bonuses for normal AI

Description:
    This mod removes the bonuses the AI gets when the difficulty is set to normal. The bonuses they get in vanilla are listed here:
    • 50% reduction in all attrition types
    • 4 hef influence gain per turn
    • 6 ritual currency per turn
    • slave decline reduced by 30%
    • slave impact on public order reduced by 30%
    • building construction costs reduced by 15%
    • all recruitment costs reduced by 15%
    • replenishment rate increased by 4%
    • +40 city growth per turn
    • +3 horde growth per turn
    • +4 public order

This mod simply removes the bonuses, putting the AI on a fair footing with the player. Note that this only changes normal difficulty (all other difficulty levels remain the same).

Installation:
    Put the file in the data folder of your Total War: Warhammer II Installation directory. Then, activate the mod in the game launcher.

Compatibility:
    Testing reveals this should be savegame compatible. However, if you experience any difficulties with the mod then a fresh game should be the first troubleshooting step.

This mod edits the db/campaign_difficulty_handicap_effects_tables of the data.pak, so it will be incompatible with any other mods that change this.

Download:
    http://www.mediafire.com/file/x9v8u5...i_bonuses.pack

Permissions:
    Feel free to take my mod and use it in yours. You can do whatever you want with it. You do not need to ask for permission to do so. Attributing me as the original creator of this mod is appreciated, but not required.

Mod Longevity:
    It's highly likely that my interest in this game will wane after a few weeks, and thus it will be unlikely that I'll update this mod many months or years down the line. If there is an update to the game that breaks this mod, I encourage any interested modders to take my files and update them so that they work with the game once again. If you do this, feel free to host the file under your own name wherever you want (e.g. TWC, the Steam Workshop, or your own site are all fine). Attributing me as the original creator of the mod is appreciated, but not required. My only request is that if you update this mod, post a link in this thread so other people can know of its existence.

Moreover, feel free to post this mod to the Steam Workshop when it goes live.

Default Re: No bonuses for normal AI

weird thing is ime playing on max difficulty, and some factions just seem to be getting totally dominated, and not spawning armies properly,

think the games been set up so only the major faction leaders of each group sit idle... needs fixing aap..