Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: [RELEASE] PAX ROMANA - Main Thread & Download

Christianus's Avatar Miles

Default Re: [RELEASE] PAX ROMANA - Main Thread & Download

Awesome Caesar! Will you keep to the time of 260, or try something new? You probably havent decided yet But good luck with your plans! I have been loving to play the Pax Romana mod as Palmyra!
    Ὦ ξεῖν', ἀγγέλλειν Λακεδαιμονίοις ὅτι τῇδε
    κείμεθα, τοῖς κείνων ῥήμασι πειθόμενοι.
    - Σιμωνίδης ὁ Κεῖος

Your mod is the only and best piece of work of the Crisis of the Third Century. The units, their armor and weaponery are absolutely amazing, congratulations. With the recent anouncement of the DLC Empire Divided we need you more than ever. While I appreciate the fact that CA is bringing us the posibility of playing my personal favourite period of roman history, what I have seen in videos, screenshots and other stuff has discouraged me. The vast majority of the DLC units are not historically accurate. Please, when de DLC is released use your amazing skills to improve it. I believe I'm speaking for many people in this matter.

Keep up your great work, Caesar, and may the Sol Invictus shine upon you.

any news about non steam link????....pleaseeee

Emperor Caesar, I'm starting to prepare work on a reskin in preparation for Empire Divided. Would it be possible for me to utilize _emperor_caesar_arena_2nd_century_legio_helmet and the same _full_bronze_01? Thanks!

Autaritus's Avatar Libertus

Quote Originally Posted by Imperator Aurelianus View Post
    Your mod is the only and best piece of work of the Crisis of the Third Century. The units, their armor and weaponery are absolutely amazing, congratulations. With the recent anouncement of the DLC Empire Divided we need you more than ever. While I appreciate the fact that CA is bringing us the posibility of playing my personal favourite period of roman history, what I have seen in videos, screenshots and other stuff has discouraged me. The vast majority of the DLC units are not historically accurate. Please, when de DLC is released use your amazing skills to improve it. I believe I'm speaking for many people in this matter.

Keep up your great work, Caesar, and may the Sol Invictus shine upon you.
    I absolutely agree with every single word of this post. When I checked the trailer and saw Intercisa helmets in AD 273 I knew that we couldn't expect Empire Divided to be historically accurate. Pax Romana mod is what the new DLC should be. Behind it there is a huge work of research and modding to produce the most realistic and historical asaptation of the Third Century Crisis -and made for free, just for the sake of the game. The people of Rome are hoping and longing for a rework of Empire Divided or, at least, an update for Pax Romana so we can keep on playing it while the new DLC is being improved.

Sorry for possibly asking dumb questions, but I assume I have to downgrade to patch 17 for this?

Dear friends! Your mod is much better and historical, than Empire Divided. Continue to work on it!

Megasalexandros's Avatar Campidoctor

well i also have the same question, we will probably have to downgrade to 1.7 i assume, since the latest patch with the mod cause a ctd
    MACEDONIA ETERNAL GREEK KINGDOM

Emperor Caesar's Avatar Ordinarius

I am planning on basically converting most of this mod over to Empire Divided - units, buildings, and other various features. However yes if you want to play this mod still you have to opt back into patch 17. I'm sorry about that folks. But I and now Gaiten are planning on fixing up Empire Divided.

Thank you very much. It's no big problem, I just wanted to make sure I get it right.

By the way, the DeI team is planning on adding a Empire Divided campaign. Maybe you guys can work together instead of doing similar work twice.

Autaritus's Avatar Libertus

Quote Originally Posted by Emperor Caesar View Post
    I am planning on basically converting most of this mod over to Empire Divided - units, buildings, and other various features. However yes if you want to play this mod still you have to opt back into patch 17. I'm sorry about that folks. But I and now Gaiten are planning on fixing up Empire Divided.
    It's ok, we'll happily wait for the greater good. Thanks and keep up the good work!

Quote Originally Posted by Megasalexandros View Post
    any news on the update? Iam currently postponing buying Empire Divided because iam waiting for pax romana to be converted for it, i cannot stand the vanilla units
    We have decided upon adding named legions. There will be 12 starting legions (e.g. II Parthica, V Macedonica), then through tech 12 more late legions will become available to recruit (e.g. III Diocletiana, II Divitenses). Gaiten is working on units for the Sassanids. I will try to convert some units for the barbarians over to Empire Divided as well. At this point the startpos is done and several db tables are modified. I have my last finals coming up and will work more extensively on the mod once the semester is over.

Megasalexandros's Avatar Campidoctor

Those are great news! I cannot wait for the release.
    THanks alot Emperor for your work on that great work, i will coordinate buying E D with the release of Pax Romana
    MACEDONIA ETERNAL GREEK KINGDOM

Diocle's Avatar Comes Limitis

God bless you Emperor Caesar! God bless you!

La Bestia Von Garlet's Avatar Tiro

Quote Originally Posted by Emperor Caesar View Post
    We have decided upon adding named legions. There will be 12 starting legions (e.g. II Parthica, V Macedonica), then through tech 12 more late legions will become available to recruit (e.g. III Diocletiana, II Divitenses). Gaiten is working on units for the Sassanids. I will try to convert some units for the barbarians over to Empire Divided as well. At this point the startpos is done and several db tables are modified. I have my last finals coming up and will work more extensively on the mod once the semester is over.
    Hi Emperor Caesar, I'm coming back to play Rome II and wanted to use a mod for Empire Divided. I understand that the mod on this thread is not compatible. So I wanted to ask you if there is any news about a new mod from you and your team.

hi emperor...congratulation for your mod. I have a problem when i play the game crash at turn 31..i use rome 2 with patch 16 , is it the fatal problem????

hi emperor...congratulation for your mod. I have a problem when i play the game crash at turn 31..i use rome 2 with patch 16 , is it the fatal problem????
    This mod is for patch 17, not 16.

At the moment the mod is moving slow I'm done with the Roman roster but Gaiten has some real life issues going on so cant work on the Sassanids right now. I may release it with the Romans done.

That is sad to hear. Realy waiting with a ED-Campaign for your mod but RL-Problems are indeed more important!

Pls i need a non Steam Link to play this mod

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast