Thread: Home Region Move Bonus & Provincial Roads

Default Home Region Move Bonus & Provincial Roads

These mods are the same ones from WH1, updated for WH2. They give armies in their home region a bonus to movement. This applies to both the player and AI. The bonus is applied after hitting end turn. Save game compatible.

Home Region Move - 10% bonus

Home Region Move Plus - 25% Bonus

---

Provincial Roads - This mod makes it so that road buildings effect the whole province, not just the one region.
    Last edited by Dresden; October 03, 2017 at 09:06 PM.

----> Website -- Patreon -- Steam -- Forums -- Youtube -- Facebook <----

Libertus

Default Re: Home Region Move Bonus

Thank you very much Dresden! Do you know if by chance some WH1 mods might just be okay to copy over to WH 2, like some skill points mods ? I tried copying one and tested it, all seems to be working but i dont wanna risk crashing my game further down the campaign so are there many conflict issues or not that need to be fixed for some really simple mods that change just a few lines ?

Thanks, i used this mod in warhammer 1 and it was essential for me. It is so annoying to have beastmen hordes roaming around, without being able to catch them.

In warhammer 2 they have added a building called roads that gives 15% campaign range i think, so im wondering if using this mod will still be balanced like it was in warhammer 1. My initial experience is that i still had trouble catching beastmen hordes in my territory, even with improved roads.
    Last edited by Tarsus999; September 29, 2017 at 06:54 PM.

@Ghost In theory yes some WH1 mods will work but its very dependent on the tables used.

@Tarsus Its possible this mod is no longer needed, I simply added it because it was popular the first time. I haven't had time to play much yet so you could easily be right.

Cheers Dresden looking forward to more of your excellent work coming across to WH2

Great, that was one of my essential mods to get.

thnx dresden ..great work i did it for attila and was about to ask you that when it will come anyways have fun keep up the great work...

Good to know it is ready for the new game, but i dont see the need for it at the moment. Armies dont retreat more than you can move anymore it seems.

Cheers Dres!
    Shameless RADIOUS fanatic. Was/is Rob-a-Dogg

Much appreciated, just not needed as far as I can tell. The wh1 "move one step out of reach" seem to be gone, plus movement boosting agents/buildings.

Will this mod also affect the AI?

Quote Originally Posted by ktjohns View Post
    nah, this mod doesn't apply to both player and ai.

craziii's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Quote Originally Posted by Dresden View Post
    @Ghost In theory yes some WH1 mods will work but its very dependent on the tables used.

@Tarsus Its possible this mod is no longer needed, I simply added it because it was popular the first time. I haven't had time to play much yet so you could easily be right.
    this mod is always needed. thanks for the mod.
    fear is helluva drug
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    “The only rule that ever made sense to me I learned from a history, not an economics, professor at Wharton. "Fear," he used to say, "fear is the most valuable commodity in the universe." That blew me away. "Turn on the TV," he'd say. "What are you seeing? People selling their products? No. People selling the fear of you having to live without their products." freakin' A, was he right. Fear of aging, fear of loneliness, fear of poverty, fear of failure. Fear is the most basic emotion we have. Fear is primal. Fear sells.” WWZ

Have you had your daily dose of fear yet? craziii

Quote Originally Posted by ktjohns View Post
    Yes this affects both the player and AI

----

Added another mod that makes road bonuses affect the whole province not just 1 region.
    Last edited by Dresden; October 03, 2017 at 08:57 PM.

craziii's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Default Re: Home Region Move Bonus & Provincial Roads

edit, nevermind, figured it out. I totally messed it up. I shouldn't try to combine too many mods in pfm without testing them out one by one first :/
    Last edited by craziii; October 04, 2017 at 11:33 PM.
    fear is helluva drug
    “The only rule that ever made sense to me I learned from a history, not an economics, professor at Wharton. "Fear," he used to say, "fear is the most valuable commodity in the universe." That blew me away. "Turn on the TV," he'd say. "What are you seeing? People selling their products? No. People selling the fear of you having to live without their products." freakin' A, was he right. Fear of aging, fear of loneliness, fear of poverty, fear of failure. Fear is the most basic emotion we have. Fear is primal. Fear sells.” WWZ

Have you had your daily dose of fear yet? craziii

Default Re: Home Region Move Bonus & Provincial Roads

Compatible with mortal empires campaign