Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: TWC Total War Warhammer -II- benchmark thread - last updated: 06.05.2018

Melvasul's Avatar Biarchus

Default Re: TWC Total War Warhammer -II- benchmark thread - (open)

Well yes, in my opinions they still need to improve a lot(there's no GPU load, no render time, frame time and the delays), however, with the new chapter I will do the whole benchmarks session(but with only the CPU/GPU I will have) maybe, if I will have time I will do something like "ok let's disable some cores/threads"

alQamar's Avatar Citizen

Default Re: TWC Total War Warhammer -II- benchmark thread - last updated: 02.04.2018

updated drivers section, new benchmark results will follow today.
    NEW: Total War Saga: Britannia benchmark thread - last update: 10.05.2018
    HOW-TO-step-up-from-MBR-CSM-LEGACY-BOOT-to-UEFI-GPT
    Many of my past contributions in the time from 2011-2017 will contain content that now show broken links. Unfortunately I had to delete all pictures linked on TWC that were hosted on imageshack.us. Read why
    If you are missing anything of interest, please let me know. Sorry for any inconvinience caused.

alQamar's Avatar Citizen

Default Re: TWC Total War Warhammer -II- benchmark thread - last updated: 02.04.2018

Added results of melvasul.
    NEW: Total War Saga: Britannia benchmark thread - last update: 10.05.2018
    HOW-TO-step-up-from-MBR-CSM-LEGACY-BOOT-to-UEFI-GPT
    Many of my past contributions in the time from 2011-2017 will contain content that now show broken links. Unfortunately I had to delete all pictures linked on TWC that were hosted on imageshack.us. Read why
    If you are missing anything of interest, please let me know. Sorry for any inconvinience caused.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12