Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: RSG MODS for Total War Warhammer II

Quote Originally Posted by Arni the Terminator View Post
    Can confirm, as soon as you finish level 29 you go straight to 39 with 12 new skill points. Although that hardly matters at that point since you filled out most of the skill tree by then, it's propably something you could kindly fix at some point in the future.

Also, good work on getting things up so fast!
    will give it a serious look soon thnx for confirming

Quote Originally Posted by Daergar View Post
    Thanks for confirming, since based on the response he gave I am certain RSG misunderstood what I wrote.

As for my suggestion, to clarify, I only wished for five extra skill points at lord and agent level one or two, that's it. Five extra points, then the regular one point per level.
    i cant change the main feature like that but i can make a customised version for u personally if u like let me PM ur mail id ill mail u that special version...

Quote Originally Posted by ktjohns View Post
    Does the skill point mod affect the AI also? I am hoping it does. Thank you for the mods
    It effects all or else it will be like cheating
    Last edited by Frunk; October 03, 2017 at 03:14 AM. Reason: Posts merged.

Default Re: RSG MODS for Total War Warhammer II

Quote Originally Posted by Darkrath View Post
    Why does the DB for extra skill points only go up to 28? I was trying to edit it myself before, which worked, but not quite in the way I was expecting. I only just started modding yesterday. Could you explain this DB to me? Thanks!
    This is the same reason people are having issues with levelling. Quite simply put he used the DB from the old warhammer 1 data file. If you export the new one from the warhammer 2 data file it properly has 40 levels and you can edit it as you see fit from there, also solves the bug people are having.

rsg skill points and overhaul mod both got updated....generals need slightly more xp to lvl up now kindly redown the same links to update ur mods

It's possible to make resize mods at this stage, not something "lore friendly" or whatever, but something simple like making every general/hero the same size of every other unit? Resize is a must have in this TW, don't know why CA keep doing these giant ass models, lol

What exactly does "Battles are slightly longer than VANILLA version of the game" mean? What makes them longer? Higher health per model, more armor, just lengthened battle timers?

Will you upload your mods to Steam Workshop? If not, can i upload them for you?

Quote Originally Posted by vrork View Post
    Will you upload your mods to Steam Workshop? If not, can i upload them for you?
    thnx a lot....ill do that kinda busy and need to give more time in twitch.... may be this saturday or sunday with new updates will upload them in workshop....

Quote Originally Posted by *** RoYaL sPaRtAn GuArD *** View Post
    thnx a lot....ill do that kinda busy and need to give more time in twitch.... may be this saturday or sunday with new updates will upload them in workshop....
    Alright

thank you for your work, may i ask, by "slightly increase longer combat", how much different between your change, and Dogmeat mod http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...for-TotalWar-2 orPromugacja combat overhaul mod http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...ased-UNIT-size

Hay RSG have used your mod forever. how do i know if you have updated a mod like Tax mod for twh2 if you are not on steam workshop?a sorry somebody's asked that already
    Last edited by crazyivan; October 18, 2017 at 05:20 PM.
    The best form of defence.....................is ATTACK

Quote Originally Posted by crazyivan View Post
    Hay RSG have used your mod forever. how do i know if you have updated a mod like Tax mod for twh2 if you are not on steam workshop?a sorry somebody's asked that already
    I believe that RSG's workshop is here:

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/7...view=imagewall

Only RSG Camera is uploaded so far....

all mods are good to go with mortal empire patch..... have fun

*** ALL MY MODS ARE AVAILABLE IN STEAM WORKSHOP NOW ***
    and mods updated in this twc section too....

It seems that the new version of the mod is drastically cutting taxes. When playing with no other mods on turn 1 Mazdamundi the income with the old non steam version of the taxation put the income from taxes at 244. the new steam version of the mod puts the income from taxation at 42. Vanilla it is something like 180. I checked this for both ME and the vortex. I am even more confused because when I imported the tables in the updated steam version into a test mod and replaced them with the tables from the earlier version of the mod the taxes remained at 42. Is anyone else running into this?

(I see this happen with both the taxation mod and the overhaul)

i will give a look on that ...

all the mods have been reupdated and taxation mod is fixed now

added loyalty features in overhaulmod and some tweeks in battle morales and xp gains
    Last edited by Frunk; November 04, 2017 at 09:34 PM. Reason: Posts merged.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123