Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: RSG MODS for Total War Warhammer II

Default RSG MODS for Total War Warhammer II

Hi Everyone i have made 4 mods for Warhammer II

RSG Battle Camera Mod
    ***** This mod got updated kindly re download this mod from the same link ***** (Last Update:- 05:20 PM + 05:30 GMT of 28/10/2017)
    FEATURES:
    1) Makes the lower and heigher extrimities of the camera better to get a better view.
    2)By pressing the INSERT button you can actually see the respective unit in 360 view with awesome looks , looks decent for screenshots.

DOWNLOAD LINK:
    http://www.mediafire.com/file/bcbzdz...le_camera.pack

RSG Proper Taxation Mod

***** This mod got updated kindly re download this mod from the same link ***** (Last Update:- 05:20 PM + 05:30 GMT of 28/10/2017)
    FEATURES:
    Slighty increase the TAX Revenue for all factions AI and the Player to do some more campaign activities

DOWNLOAD LINK:
    http://www.mediafire.com/file/76dazc..._Taxation.pack

RSG_Better_Skillpoints Mod:
    Features:
    1)This mod increases all the skill points obtained by all generals by 2 points instead of 1 point each lvl and at intervel like
    Lvl 5,10,15,20,25,30 & 35 you will receive 3 skill points.

2)This mod increases all the skill points obtained by all Heros by 2 points instead of 1 point at intervel like
    Lvl 5,10,15,20,25,30 & 35.and all other lvls will grant 1 skill points only so that agents do not get over powerful...

DOWNLOAD LINK:
    http://www.mediafire.com/file/czz2qi...illpoints.pack

RSG Mini Overhaul Mod

FEATURES:
    1)RSG Battle Camera and Proper Taxation are already added in this mod.
    2)More skill points each lvl of exp gain to all Generals and Heros.
    3)More amount of Magic gain in the magic pool.
    4)Battles are slightly longer than VANILLA version of the game.

MOD FEATURE VIDEO:
    Kindly check the link bellow to see the mod features and its effects in the video..

Video link:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HMeQR2CgB-c

**** what other features all of you guys need to be added kindly let me know in the comment section bellow ****

DOWNLOAD LINK:
    http://www.mediafire.com/file/0kjmzj17stm2z6m/%40%40%40_rsg_Mini_Overhaul.pack

Hope you will like them, enjoy the mods...

HOW TO ACTIVATE:
    1)Just download the file from the link.
    2)Go To My Computer>LOCAL DRIVE>STEAM LIBRARY>STEAM APPS>COMMON>TOTAL WAR WARHAMMER II>DATA
    and paste the file.
    3) Go to mod manager in the launcher of TOTAL WAR WARHAMMER II and and CHECK "Enable Out of date mods"
    4)Select the mods in mod manager manually
    5) Enjoy the game

If you want to see some total war live streaming kindly visit my channel:

Channel Link:
    https://www.twitch.tv/rsg999_tv

Kindly hit the follow button in my twitch channel it will help me a lot...thnx for the support guys.

If you want to support:

If anyone of you want to support me kindly visit the link bellow, even a trinket is worth a million for me.

If you want to donate kindly donate here.
    https://streamlabs.com/rsg999_tv

My Patreon Account:
    https://www.patreon.com/RSG999_TV

*** ALL MY MODS ARE AVAILABLE IN STEAM WORKSHOP NOW ***

WORKSHOP LINK :
    http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/7...view=imagewall

REGARDS,
    Royal Spartan Guard...
    Last edited by *** RoYaL sPaRtAn GuArD ***; October 28, 2017 at 10:24 AM.

Default Re: RSG MODS for Total War Warhammer II

Short question: What does this mini overhaul do?

it increases the skill points, slightly increases the time of the battle, increases the amount of magic in ur magic wheel and both camera and taxation mods are also included...its preety early mod ...just very minor changes..... my battle camera has lots of unique features as you can rotate the camera 360 degree with any unit after clicking the insert button ...

RSG, thanks for the mods!

Quick question on battle camera mod: Does it only allow 360 degree rotation around the unit or does it impact how close/far you can zoom the camera in battle?

Also, what does the proper taxation mod do exactly? Just increase revenue from tax income?

Thanks in advance!
    My machine:
    MOBO: Z270 GAMING M3
    CPU: Intel i7 7700k @ 4.7
    RAM: 16GB DDR4 2666
    GPU: Zotac GTX 970
    Storage: Samsung 850 EVO + 5 HDD

yes they are same as my battle camera mod in attila and war hamer and proper taxation ...they increase the tax revenue and i cant really explain how much it can zoom but i just streamed dark elf campaign in twitch if u wana see the camera u can view a battle where i shown the camera effect..and the camerra mod does both, for 360 turn u need to press insert thats all...

Video link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HMeQR2CgB-c
    Last edited by *** RoYaL sPaRtAn GuArD ***; September 28, 2017 at 11:46 PM.

Your Mini Overhaul causes my game to crash at the start up. Help will be appreciated.

i just streamed for like 5 hrs sir ...may be some other reason..do u have any other mod installed?

Not for Warhammer 2. I'm only using the three mods you provided here.

sir u dont neeed all 3 just use rsg mini mod coz it already has the other 2 mods inside it .... delete other 2 mods ...

Oh I'm sorry. Apparently reading isn't my strong suit. That got it working. Thanks for the quick reply. I really do appreciate it.

thank you sir i appreciate it also that you pplz are using my mods thnks...

Would it be possible to get a mod to only increase skillpoints? I don't really want to increase tax income

ok will put a link out soon sir thank you .

could you upload the added skill points as a standalone? It would be appreciated

Is the skill point increase only on certain levels?

Quote Originally Posted by Slaneesh View Post
    Is the skill point increase only on certain levels?
    no all generals get 2 skill points in each lvl but they receive 3 skillpoints in interval of 5,10,15 etc ...but for Heros they receive 1 skillpoints each lvl but on intervals they receive 2 skill points this is for not making agents super powerful..

Quote Originally Posted by *** RoYaL sPaRtAn GuArD *** View Post
    no all generals get 2 skill points in each lvl but they receive 3 skillpoints in interval of 5,10,15 etc ...but for Heros they receive 1 skillpoints each lvl but on intervals they receive 2 skill points this is for not making agents super powerful..
    Thanks for your work, it's much appreciated

But I do have a little issue though. The Skillpointmod works, but only on generals not on my legendary lords (and heroes but I dont care for those), is that intended? And if so, could you make it work for legendary lords (tyrion, teclis, morathi, mazdamundi,...) as well? Because those are the characters which need the skillpoints the most in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by cealpha View Post
    Thanks for your work, it's much appreciated

But I do have a little issue though. The Skillpointmod works, but only on generals not on my legendary lords (and heroes but I dont care for those), is that intended? And if so, could you make it work for legendary lords (tyrion, teclis, morathi, mazdamundi,...) as well? Because those are the characters which need the skillpoints the most in my opinion.
    Sir, have u seen the explanation video ...i used morathi only to demonstrate all features so u can easily see she received 2 skill points instead of 1 when she ranked up to lvl 2...may be something else effecting ur game not the mod sir.

Quote Originally Posted by *** RoYaL sPaRtAn GuArD *** View Post
    Sir, have u seen the explanation video ...i used morathi only to demonstrate all features so u can easily see she received 2 skill points instead of 1 when she ranked up to lvl 2...may be something else effecting ur game not the mod sir.
    Just saw it. That's really weird...Because your mod obviously works, just not on my LL. I also have nothing else but the Home Region Movement Mod of Dresden activated. Thank you anyway, maybe I just shouldn't have started activating the mod midgame.

Quote Originally Posted by cealpha View Post
    Just saw it. That's really weird...Because your mod obviously works, just not on my LL. I also have nothing else but the Home Region Movement Mod of Dresden activated. Thank you anyway, maybe I just shouldn't have started activating the mod midgame.
    I only made the attila version of movement mod it should not conflict but idk he may have changed some lines in the mod ...havnt checked the movement mod yet

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast