Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Third Party campaign map Preview (almost done)

Default Re: Third Party campaign map Preview (almost done)

Thank you all for the kind comments.
    i do want to answer a couple questions.
    Quote Originally Posted by alhoon View Post
    CONGRATULATIONS! ! ! !

This is a very good thing you're doing. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

About the campaign map: would you go for 1 region = 1 state or some states would be composed by more than one regions?
    I would prefer if there were more regions on the map than the few in number (was it 40 or so at the time?) states. Perhaps like 70-80 regions.
    Also, may I suggest giving armies in home ground greater campaign speed? Like +50%?

Of course those are suggestions and opinions. We'll be happy with whatever you provide and again, thank you.
    Actually the 1 region state Is the best solution for a save Develpment The more regions i add the harder the proccesing will be.

Quote Originally Posted by Morthon View Post
    Man, that map looks absolutely huuuuge!! ... Too huge? Otherwise, great effort, bro! These games need more campaign map modders.
    Well its huge because it goes from california to the east

Also there are just 2 states remaining delaware and new Jersey When thats done i can go further with detailing

Quote Originally Posted by rohan97 View Post
    Also there are just 2 states remaining delaware and new Jersey When thats done i can go further with detailing
    Congrats rohan97, you did an outstanding job. I think for Primergy is better that way, that he doesn't need to put his time on the campaign map. Because out of my experience when creating a new campaign map, it takes a lot of time and effort.

Quote Originally Posted by izzi View Post
    Congrats rohan97, you did an outstanding job. I think for Primergy is better that way, that he doesn't need to put his time on the campaign map. Because out of my experience when creating a new campaign map, it takes a lot of time and effort.
    Thank you Izzi and yes it took me months and still not finished besides adding regions.

zxcvmnb's Avatar Semisalis

This campaign map looks amazing. Please keep up this prolific work!

TGW Mod Official Unit Cutter-Outer

This looks amazing! I don't see much forum activity from the modders of the original mod. Are you in contact with them to get this added to the mod?

Quote Originally Posted by Nflickner View Post
    This looks amazing! I don't see much forum activity from the modders of the original mod. Are you in contact with them to get this added to the mod?
    You should see this as some sort of add on for the original mod

Quote Originally Posted by zxcvmnb View Post
    This campaign map looks amazing. Please keep up this prolific work!
    Thank you and next week there will be a sequal to superjews video with new regions and more

Quote Originally Posted by rohan97 View Post
    Thank you and next week there will be a sequal to superjews video with new regions and more
    Cool

The sequal to the video will be made next week

Okay its likely to get released within 4 weeks most regiosn have been added except west viriginia I will add mountains and roads First after that i'll release it and than focus on railroads For version 2

This is the last update before i will release it next week MP has been made compabitable

I am trying to upload This to steam right now Please close this thread as As Working to get it uploaded

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12