Thread: Hello there!

Default Hello there!

I used to work on this mod
    I just wanted to say hello, after several years away. I'm not sure if people still plays it, or if someone of the people that I knew is still around.
    Regards to them from Bardo.

I noticed the other forum went down this summer, I'm glad this forum is still alive, and the mod still available to download.
    I'm not going to continue my work as modder, but I will try to be around for some time. If there is someone still working on submods or patches that has some question, feel free to send me a pm. I'll try to answer if I can, although I do not remember much about modding RTW.

See you.

Default Re: Hello there!

Hi Bardo!

Athenogoras's Avatar Campidoctor

Hello Bardo!

You put a lot of work into this. And it was great work! It is still playable and my favourite mod.
    Thanks!

Hey Athenogoras!
    You were always supporting this mod. That was very appreciated, at least by me.
    I remember the mod includes some of your fixes to AI formations. At the end, there were so many people that contributed one way or another that I'm not sure if all them were properly credited... but I'm glad to see that at least we included your name in the readme of v3.0.
    I'm glad to see you are still around.

Thg170's Avatar Libertus

I reinstalled this yesterday and will get back to it when i have free time

Remember having great fun once as Lothlorien and as the Khuzd of Erebor !