Thread: XAI: 1.60 Bug Fixes

xeryx's Avatar Follow the White Rabbit

Default XAI: 1.60 Bug Fixes

THIS MODULE IS OBSOLETE AND NO LONGER AVAILABLE

This is is an add-on pack for XAI, it consolidates many of the community bug fixes all in one, to ensure compatibility and convenience.

THIS MODULE WILL SOON BE OBSOLETE, I WILL DISCONTINUE IT WHEN IT IS. A GREAT CHANGE IS COMING!

XAI is a core improvement mod and designed to fix most of the vanilla issues that are present in the game. XAI modules are designed and balanced to work together as a complete mod. Its main purpose for being modular is easy adoption for other modders, easier troubleshooting, and updating. It is also designed in the "submod format" meaning that it has the highest compatibility with other mods!

I take zero credit for any of the work inside this packet, other than integration. If you know of any other must have bug fixes, let me know! If you have any comments for their mods please post them on their appropriate mod sites.

This module can be used stand alone to fix the many garrison issues and has no XAI customizations. I require this module in XAI.

Please stop by and thank these authors for their hard work at their pages.
    The mods included and authors.
    Germanic hotfix by oneandonlyramstein
    Frankish Lancers (LTR only) by oneandonlyramstein
    Small garrison rework by oneandonlyramstein
    Taxes rebalance and icon fixes by Tsundak
    Slavic nations fix by Namy
    Garrisons fix by Armoured
    Attila Data Typos by Bruce_R

Download XAI Module HERE
    Last edited by xeryx; November 24, 2017 at 01:22 PM.
    Proudly patronized by B. Ward Click Sig Logo for Downloads, Click forums here and here
    "Do not try and bend the spoon, that is impossible, instead only try and realize the truth.
    There is no spoon, and you will see, it is not the spoon that bends, only yourself."-The Matrix