Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rise of Glory - Achaemenids Total War

Default Re: Rise of Glory - Achaemenids Total War

Those models are amazing! Specially the tunics.

Mundus Bellicus - TWC - ModDB - Discord - Steam
    ~ Patronized by Gaius Baltar, son of the Great Family of imb39, of the House of Garbarsardar, of the Noble House of Wilpuri.

Yeah indeed ! Great job

POST UPDATED!

CLICK HERE

Quote Originally Posted by San Felipe View Post
    What with all the sudden updates to RII, I suspect this mod will be longer in development because of the new campaign pack that's coming and Desert Kingdoms already.

I loved the Cryus campaign by the way! But they can be played on patch 17/18 beta if there's a roll back?

I wish you the best of luck, I love Ancient Persian Culture and feel it's been neglected quite a lot by Western Literature/audiences. It's just one Empire that was defeated by the Greeks when in reality it was incompetence that bought down the fall of the great Persian Empire just as it did with other Empires.
    For frequently updates we can only work on models & UI actually & the campaign works postponed till the last update inevitably.
    yeah Cyrus campaign is the best campaign has made up to now for that era its creator is one of our team & work with us he's good with scripting & campaign modifying.
    Thank u mate I wish u have the best chance with ur mods too & thank u for ur feeling about the history of ancient Persia & ancient world, I hope CA release a day a good game about them
    Last edited by asadyan; March 31, 2018 at 11:47 AM.

The Wandering Storyteller's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Quote Originally Posted by asadyan View Post
    For frequently updates we can only work on models & UI actually & the campaign works postponed till the last update inevitably.
    yeah Cyrus campaign is the best campaign has made up to now for that era its creator is one of our team & work with us he's good with scripting & campaign modifying.
    Thank u mate I wish u have the best chance with ur mods too & thank u for ur feeling about the history of ancient Persia & ancient world, I hope CA release a day a good game about them
    Sorry for the late response, I've been really waiting and searching for a good mod the Persians in this sphere. I feel Ancient Persia just doesn't get the treatment it deserves - you might agree with me - that for every page of daily life in Ancient Greece or Rome, there's no daily life in Persia, just that it was an empire ruled, attacked Greece, got attacked by Alexander and bye. I think Attila Total War still is a good platform, you guys have the Sassniads and building models, but it's your choice!

In my opinion, though I don't mod and I write more often, the Persians, especially the Achaeminids should be getting way more representation. Not that horrendous 300 version, because the Persians actually resembled more of their Mesopotamian cousins (Am I right in saying this?)

If Assassin's Creed, or Total War ever does a game on Persia, it will have to be huge! Such a great open world like Ancient Egypt.

That being said, do you know of any good books relating to the Persian Empire?

This mod still in development? Looks absolutely amazing. I've been yearning for a Persian mod/campaign, but as San Felipe said they've been sadly overshadowed by other Empires.

Julio85's Avatar Biarchus

it looks very good

like Rise of Persia for Rome 1....a new era a new history a GREAT RESULT!

I hope to see this mod completed in the future

How did you make the map centred around the middle east? I thought modding the map was impossible have you considered adding the Etruscans?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12