Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: [TESTW]DOWNLOAD LINKS - The Elder Scrolls: Total War 1.5 - New 1.5 version released!

Default Re: DOWNLOAD LINKS - The Elder Scrolls: Total War 1.4 - HOTFIX released!

Ahah! the akaviri continent option is always in my thoughts.. we'll see

Default Re: DOWNLOAD LINKS - The Elder Scrolls: Total War 1.4 - HOTFIX released!

Ok thank you for the answe
    Quote Originally Posted by Jadli View Post
    Yup, you just have to wait for us to upgrade 1.31 to 1.4. All the campaigns will be there (and maybe some more)

Hello !
    I don't know if I'm in the right thread but I'm having some issues. Each battle or campaign I try to launch, I get this message "Medieval II suffered a fatal error and will now exit. Error Code=361" then the game instantly crash
    I'm playing on Mac but I can run Stainless Steel perfectly
    I think I tried all solutions given in tutorials on the forum or on YouTube but cannot get this mod to work :/
    If you know any kind of solution, I would be really pleased

Thanks and sorry if it's not the right thread

Hmm... it may be some issues if you play Steam version, that will be removed in 1.4.1 (because we now play steam versions too! And our previos Kingdoms version was pretty buggy as we understanded retrospectively). Can't say more, because I don't know which issues can happen if you play on Mac, we didn't tested TESTW on Mac platforms.

Quote Originally Posted by Aerys IV le Grand View Post
    Hello !
    I don't know if I'm in the right thread but I'm having some issues. Each battle or campaign I try to launch, I get this message "Medieval II suffered a fatal error and will now exit. Error Code=361" then the game instantly crash
    I'm playing on Mac but I can run Stainless Steel perfectly
    I think I tried all solutions given in tutorials on the forum or on YouTube but cannot get this mod to work :/
    If you know any kind of solution, I would be really pleased

Thanks and sorry if it's not the right thread
    Maybe something to do with the settlements like in EBII?

Mmh, it shouldn't, although I saw Mac users usually get instability problems, but I cannot say with certainty if due to settlements... The other devs may clarify more

Hello, i read that the Oblivion crisis can be disabled/enabled. How would i do that? Great update to an already great mod!

Hi, as far as I know, the Oblivion Crisis is gonna be revisited soon, appearing as a yes/no decision directly at game start...

As the development goes on, infos will be provided..

Sounds good, thank you! i will have to stay posted!

In 1.4 you can disable Oblivion Crisis on second turn.

1.4.1 - IN NEXT 2-3 HOURS
    We are very-very-very-very sorry for such big delay

Thanks for the continuous improvement!

1.4.1 Has finally been released!

You can download new patch from first post of the tread. Here you can also find all installation instructions and chagelog

Default Re: DOWNLOAD LINKS - The Elder Scrolls: Total War 1.4.1 - New 1.4.1 patch released!

Much appreciated!

Incredible Bulk's Avatar Vicarius

Default Re: DOWNLOAD LINKS - The Elder Scrolls: Total War 1.4.1 - New 1.4.1 patch released!

Non steam user I have cd installed mod for it up and going but when ever I start a campaign it starts to load like it’s getting ready for the game to start but just crashes over and over

when happens like that, try to see what say the system.log of TES... you can then send it to Jadli or upload in the threads, it's the same...

Where is the system log?

Where is the system log?
    It is in Medieval II folder\logs
    And send it to me, not to UP team

Ok

Kdssow's Avatar Civis

Can't run it, I get kingdom.exe not found.
    Any help?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast