Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: [TESTW]DOWNLOAD LINKS - The Elder Scrolls: Total War 1.5 - New 1.5 version released!

Default Re: DOWNLOAD LINKS - The Elder Scrolls: Total War 1.4.1 - New 1.4.1 patch released!

1.41 changelog says that Orcs may become horde. However, in-game I saw no option to create a horde (at least on turns 1-3)

What I am asking is ... how do you create the horde? I wish to know so that I can test this script. Thank you.

Default Re: DOWNLOAD LINKS - The Elder Scrolls: Total War 1.4.1 - New 1.4.1 patch released!

A horde is essentially: Where you have no family tree and cannot get wiped out by assassinations,war ,plague et cetra. ergo losing your family members will not make you lose the game.

Isn't it actually that you don't loose the game when you hold no settlements, therefore you can roam the world as horde and your units cost no upkeep?

Default Re: DOWNLOAD LINKS - The Elder Scrolls: Total War 1.5 - New 1.5 version released!

The Elder Scrolls: Total War 1.5 released. All links in description of thread.

Default Re: DOWNLOAD LINKS - The Elder Scrolls: Total War 1.5 - New 1.5 version released!

I followed the installation instructions in OP’s first post but whenever I launch the bat or the launcher, the original MTW2 opens and the only factions I can select are the original 5 (England etc.) I have the steam version if this matters. How do I make the mod work? Super excited to play it

Nack's Avatar Biarchus

delet
    Last edited by Nack; October 31, 2018 at 06:35 PM. Reason: delete this

InfernoZola's Avatar Foederatus

City populations are far too large. The squalor upon starting a game is a bit ridiculous. I can understand it happening later on but it makes the start a pain in the ass.

Edit - Upon closer inspection it is nowhere near as bad as what it used to be in older versions, and the main problem (Gideon) is declining in population regardless. Shall update.
    Last edited by InfernoZola; November 05, 2018 at 02:51 PM.

Version 1.6 trailer with release date announcement:

The Elder Scrolls: Total War 1.6 - on 1st December, 2018

Morticia Iunia Bruti's Avatar Praeses

Hi DaedraWarrior,

Can you please make a alternative version for people, which use the Medieval2 Defintive Edition? This edition starts the kingdoms expansions as DLC with the medieval2.exe, but your launcher needs the kingdoms.exe.
    Cause tomorrow is a brand-new day
    And tomorrow you'll be on your way
    Don't give a damn about what other people say
    Because tomorrow is a brand-new day

Make a copy of your medieval2.exe and rename it kingdoms, create a shortcut and put it on your desktop. I think that's how it works?

Nice trailer by the way, guess I'll hold off on a new campaign til that's out.
    Last edited by Kamos; November 21, 2018 at 03:03 PM.

Morticia Iunia Bruti's Avatar Praeses

Sorry, doesn't work this way with Med II Definitive Edition.
    Cause tomorrow is a brand-new day
    And tomorrow you'll be on your way
    Don't give a damn about what other people say
    Because tomorrow is a brand-new day

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234