Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: [TESTW]DOWNLOAD LINKS - The Elder Scrolls: Total War 1.5 - New 1.5 version released!

Default [TESTW]DOWNLOAD LINKS - The Elder Scrolls: Total War 1.5 - New 1.5 version released!

DOWNLOAD LINK - Google Drive MEGA
    INSTALLATION for v1.5

- Download and extract archive
    - Copy "The_Elder_Scrolls" folder to Medieval II Total War\mods
    - Open TESTW Launcher in mod folder and change language and disable\enable AI Germanicu5 if you want
    - Start mod from TESTW Launcher or The_Elder_Scrolls.bat and enjoy

CREDITS

Mod Team:
    LoRdNazguL, DaedraWarrior - mod developers
    Sengoku - TESTW Launcher developer

Special Thanks
    - Basileus and Prisoner, developers of Morrowind Total War for mod resources
    - Haktar and Dark Kovu Nazgul - administrators of forum "Империал" (Imtw.ru)
    - Jadli and Unofficial patch submod team for the arrangement of sub-forum on TWCenter.net
    - Bethesda Game stuidos for The Elder Scrolls!

FEATURES
    1.5 What's new
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    V 1.5 changes (Some changes may not be taken into account due to the chaotic nature of the work specifically on this version):

- UI has been changed for many cultures both in campaign and in custom battle: Argonians, Dunmers, Orcs and Aldmers are fully reworked
    - New architecture for Aldmeri Dominion
    - New unique architecture for Windhelm, available in custom battle
    - Unique architecture for Imperial City now fully works and available in custom battle
    - New battle maps - Direnni Tower and Scourge Barrow.
    - Ashlands reworked both on campaign map and on battlefield.
    - A lot of old unit models were changed for such factions as Cyrodiil Empire, Kingdom of Skyrim and Kingdom of Daggerfall, new units added for factions Calns of Forebears and Great House Hlaalu.
    - New heroes and characters from The Elder Scrolls 2 Daggerfall, The Elder Scrolls 3 Morrowind, The Elder Scrolls 4 Oblivion and from other TES ganes. Many heroes now have unique models both on campaign map and on the battlefield.
    - Strategic map has been reworked, in particular: Relief, borders of regions and location of cities. Some cities are replaced by new ones.
    - Strategic balance has been reworked
    - The AI of Great House Dagoth fixed
    - Military Reform scipt for Cyrodiil: you will be able to choose betwen two different types of heavy infantry at the first turns of your campaign.
    - Mercenaries: You may hire two new mercenary armies ofr different factions, such as Maormeri units with King Orgnum, and units of Restless league. You will be able to hire them in Fighters Guild and Blackwood headquarters.
    - Added new voices for Great House Dagoth for English and Russian versions. You have to download russion voice separately.
    - New models of architecture on the campaign map for Orcs, Argonians, Aldmers and Valenwood.
    - New custom models on the campaign map.
    - New ports on the campaign map.
    - New model of Imperial City on the campaign map.
    - New models of orcs agents on the campaign map.
    - Heretics removed.
    - Liches removed because their problem isn't yet solved.
    - New portraits

NOT ALL THE PROMISES AND CORRECTIONS PROMISED BY US ARE AVAILABLE IN THIS VERSION OF THE MOD.

Factions
    Tamriel Empire
    Aldmeri Dominion (Kingdom of Alinor)
    Kingdom of Daggerfall
    Kingdom of Skyrim
    Kingdom of Wayrest
    Kingdom of Valenwood
    Clan of Crowns
    Clan of Forebears
    Kingdom of Orsinium
    Tribunal Temple
    Great House Hlaalu
    Great House Redoran
    Great House Telvanni
    Great House Dres
    Great House Dagoth
    Kingdom of Anequina
    Kingdom of Pelletine
    Clans of Black Marsh

Campaign Map

Other Screenshots

Other links
    Imtw.ru - for russian-speakers
    Moddb - main mod page
    @testotalwar - our Twitter
    Last edited by Jadli; December 29, 2020 at 11:17 AM.

Default Re: DOWNLOAD LINKS - The Elder Scrolls: Total War 1.4 released!

Ah, Daedra a question...

are other download links (apart GD) expected soon?

are other download links (apart GD) expected soon?
    Sure, MEGA will be yesterday I hope.

Awesome! :drool:

Wonderful job ! I love it

I noticed a few things though:
    - we cannot upgrade castles because the settlement_min requirement in the edb is too high
    - it seems like we cannot train akavir swordsmen (I can't find the hidden_resource akavir in the descr_regions)
    - the blades and the hlaalu royal guard aren't recruitable, they have no entry in the edb file

The new map and interface is awesome. On a small note the Cyro Empire UI sometimes covers the 1st number of the septims amount.

-Empire seems to have no family tree
    -there si a graphical error with some cities in Elsweyr and Hammerfell projecting a long dark beam.

Thanks for the mod!

I wish I could find the edit button
    -upkeep seems to be faulty for some units.(town guards is one example)

Added link to MEGA, watch in the first post.
    - the blades and the hlaalu royal guard aren't recruitable, they have no entry in the edb file
    Blades and Royal Guard should not be recruitable, they are unique units.
    - it seems like we cannot train akavir swordsmen (I can't find the hidden_resource akavir in the descr_regions)
    Problem. Will resolve.
    -Empire seems to have no family tree
    We know. And a lot of factions has no family tree. For Empire it is made to prevent all their family die in Oblivion Crisis if stupid AI will kill all family members at wars. Just make Titus Mede or anyone else you want a best commander and he will become Emperor when Uriel dies.
    -there si a graphical error with some cities in Elsweyr and Hammerfell projecting a long dark beam.
    Which city type?

Hi guys, awesome mod

But i notice few things for playing as Arognians for like 30 min:

- When i captured the rebel settlement in the pop up window about destroying enemy army, the text says: "DO NOT TRANSLATE"
    - The Argonian pikeman are very slow( in normal formation and pike formation) but i dont know is that bug or a feature?

Oh and one thing, when i was looking at the Blackwood comapny building units their "photo" look like a peasant from Rome I, if that's maybe beacuse i didnt build that building yet?

Quote Originally Posted by DaedraWarrior View Post
    May I suggest you to make them retrainable only in a later patch ? This would allow them to be a lot more useful imo.

Which city type?
    Thanks for the fast response! I am not trying to sound negative just pointing some things maybe you guys didn't knew about.

I saw it for both Minor and large Cities, the beam is dark because of fow it turns into stripes of the city color if I toggle fow.

-free upkeep is not working in castles and as already pointed out they cannot be upgraded. Also Town Guard Swordsmen, Legionnaire Swordsmen and Spearmen wont get free upkeep anywhere
    -stats seems very low for most Generals(maybe intended feature)

- When i captured the rebel settlement in the pop up window about destroying enemy army, the text says: "DO NOT TRANSLATE"
    It is because Argonians use mesoamerican culture, which is missing some texts. We will fix it sooner or later.
    - The Argonian pikeman are very slow( in normal formation and pike formation) but i dont know is that bug or a feature?
    Our mistake, will be fixed.
    Oh and one thing, when i was looking at the Blackwood comapny building units their "photo" look like a peasant from Rome I, if that's maybe beacuse i didnt build that building yet?
    For Argonians? Maybe because I missed to add their pic to argonians in unit info.
    May I suggest you to make them retrainable only in a later patch ? This would allow them to be a lot more useful imo.
    Maybe
    I saw it for both Minor and large Cities, the beam is dark because of fow it turns into stripes of the city color if I toggle fow.
    Could you please make a screenshot?
    -free upkeep is not working in castles and as already pointed out they cannot be upgraded. Also Town Guard Swordsmen, Legionnaire Swordsmen and Spearmen wont get free upkeep anywhere
    Yes, we were informed many times about it. Will resolve it ASAP.

About the above points, yes Daedra do not forget that there is a graphics issue when using fow for Redguard and Khajiits settlements, I did a quick trial replacing them with my customized settlements for both and it was working fine, so it should be something related to the models themselves (a long weird line raising from the settlement when using fow)...

I don't mean to be a bossy/ungrateful , but any idea on when we can expect a hotfix for the bugs mentioned in this thread and on the ModDB page? I don't want to start a campaign until they're fixed.

In any event, thanks for the fantastic mod and the fantastic update.

the quick hotfixes are being made by the TES devs as these fixes require a short time of works (Daedra will let you know)...

Instead, for next UP version more time is required, as the content to merge is a lot, and new things have been set after visioning the new TES 1.4... Periodically, we'll give insights, don't worry...

cjm81499's Avatar Biarchus

Been playing a campaign as Valenwood. Very fun so far, a great faction addition, I like a lot of the new UI, and it has been very smooth so far. Excellent work.
    "I have never advocated war, except as a means of peace." -Ulysses S. Grant

http://steamcommunity.com/id/cjm81499/ <--- my Steam profile (add me if you'd like)

I don't mean to be a bossy/ungrateful , but any idea on when we can expect a hotfix for the bugs mentioned in this thread and on the ModDB page? I don't want to start a campaign until they're fixed.
    ASAP. Next 2-3 days.
    About the above points, yes Daedra do not forget that there is a graphics issue when using fow for Redguard and Khajiits settlements, I did a quick trial replacing them with my customized settlements for both and it was working fine, so it should be something related to the models themselves (a long weird line raising from the settlement when using fow)...
    Again, I need a screenshots. Tested for a 4 hours and didn't seen anything wrong with khajiits and redguards settlement and no one on ModDB or on our russian forums said about this glitch.

joker0002710's Avatar Tiro

I can't start it, I just reinstalled both Steam and Medieval 2, and it says "The code execution cannot proceed because binkw32.dll was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix this problem." I verified the integrity of game files, and there were no issues...

What about the Akavir Swordsmen tho? (the non-blades units)
    Last edited by Tasunke; September 03, 2017 at 01:38 PM.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast