Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: Various Armors, Reinforcements and Gadgets (VARG) - a submod for DAC 1.2. (28.2 -FINAL UPDATE!!)

Default Re: Various Armors, Reinforcements and Gadgets (VARG) - a submod for DAC 1.2. (13/12 - UPDATE!!)

The kopis looks out of place.

Default Re: Various Armors, Reinforcements and Gadgets (VARG) - a submod for DAC 1.2. (13/12 - UPDATE!!)

The what?

Melvasul's Avatar Biarchus

A "Kopis" is an ancient Greek sword, so he was referring to the Elven model that has the sword "out of hand"

Ohhhh.

I know that. Already fixed it

OP has been updated with new pics and new units. Have fun

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Last edited by The Black Goldfish; February 28, 2018 at 02:23 PM.

Default Re: Various Armors, Reinforcements and Gadgets (VARG) - a submod for DAC 1.2. (28.2 -FINAL UPDATE!!)

Nice, may your goldfish turn orange!
    I will give some more rep when I can.
    Last edited by MIKE GOLF; February 28, 2018 at 05:32 PM.

Default Re: Various Armors, Reinforcements and Gadgets (VARG) - a submod for DAC 1.2. (28.2 -FINAL UPDATE!!)

Quote Originally Posted by MIKE GOLF View Post
    Nice, may your goldfish turn orange!
    It's because I'm black, isn't it?

And thank you all, who have rep'd, downloaded, commented, helped me find bugs and so on. As said, this will probably be the final incarnation of VARG for now.

Celtic Magister's Avatar Miles

I'm not sure who might be experiencing crashes when deploying to a battle with Arthalion's Mithlond Nobles in an army, but if you are; open the mod's EDU and change the "lindon_sword" officer under the Mithlond Nobles entry to the normal falas_lords. Here is the proper code:

officer falas_lords
    officer falas_lords

It was a problem I ran to into and solved. Not sure if Black Goldfish discovered it or not.
    ---Unit Modelers and battle map creators wanted!--- Discord: https://discord.gg/7qwdgr4

Quote Originally Posted by Celtic Magister View Post
    I'm not sure who might be experiencing crashes when deploying to a battle with Arthalion's Mithlond Nobles in an army, but if you are; open the mod's EDU and change the "lindon_sword" officer under the Mithlond Nobles entry to the normal falas_lords. Here is the proper code:

officer falas_lords
    officer falas_lords

It was a problem I ran to into and solved. Not sure if Black Goldfish discovered it or not.
    Discovered and solved a week ago. The current EDU should be fine

So, since V2 is already here...is it compitable or it must be updated?

Why is there "Final Update"?
    Are not you going to work on this submod anymore?

Quote Originally Posted by pes_petya View Post
    So, since V2 is already here...is it compitable or it must be updated?
    No, NOT compatible with 2.0.

Quote Originally Posted by Grauman View Post
    Why is there "Final Update"?
    Are not you going to work on this submod anymore?
    I am afraid not, I don't really have the energy for trying to sort out what files to keep, edit and so on. Rather, I let this mod stay as an open resource for modders to use, and focus on other projects, and maybe re-do some older units from time to time. So, expect nothing major for the foreseeable future.

So this mod is dead? Nobodies updating it?

I wish i had the skills to get this to v2. these textures are awesome. v2 is full of new content, how did these not make it?

Sir Matthias's Avatar Tiro

It's not hard to update it to 2.2 you just have to make sure all the file paths and it's mostly just tedious file stuff.

Selerz's Avatar Civis

Looks incredible.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567