Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Various Armors, Reinforcements and Gadgets (VARG) - a submod for DAC 1.2. (28.2 -FINAL UPDATE!!)

Default Re: Various Armors, Reinforcements and Gadgets (VARG) - a submod for DAC 1.2. (19/9 - RELEASE!!)

EPIC!

Default Re: Various Armors, Reinforcements and Gadgets (VARG) - a submod for DAC 1.2. (19/9 - RELEASE!!)

Quote Originally Posted by Grauman View Post
    EPIC!

THANKS!

Feel free to post pictures and bugs here

The Harad bodyguard looks so sick !

so far no bugs.

Looks awesome so far, did notice one small bug though. The Hasharii officers for the Haradrim Archers unit, that's the militia tier one, are silver surfers.

Quote Originally Posted by myjmp99 View Post
    Looks awesome so far, did notice one small bug though. The Hasharii officers for the Haradrim Archers unit, that's the militia tier one, are silver surfers.

Only if Umbar fields the haradrim units. It is a fault in the battle_models.modeldb file, where Umbar doesn't have the Hasharii's upgraded model.
    Last edited by Hirundo; December 05, 2017 at 05:34 AM. Reason: typos

Quote Originally Posted by Hirundo View Post
    Only if Umbar fields the haradrim units. It is a fault in the battle_models.modeldb file, where Umbar doesn't have the Hasharii's upgraded model.
    Sorry, my mistake. Umbar has the model, the mercenary units don't, and since Haradrim Archers count as one of those, they have a silver surfer hasharii officer.

Hope those Hin-e-Daur get included in V2, they look great just maybe a small suggestion that black shoulder armor maybe could be some other color more natural it reminds me a lot of mordor uruk armor perheps its just me. Great job man.

Celtic Magister's Avatar Miles

I can confirm that the silver surfer Hasharii bug also occurs when Harad fields it's Southron Warband. I don't see it on any other Southron unit yet.

love the new woodland generals and banners they look lovely though the Lorien upgs are a little bugged.But I've already fixed the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Taurion of Lindon View Post
    love the new woodland generals and banners they look lovely though the Lorien upgs are a little bugged.But I've already fixed the problem.
    I thought something was wrong with those green helmets. Could you tell me what you did to fix it in case Black Goldfish doesn't have much free time to bug fix?

Quote Originally Posted by Celtic Magister View Post
    I thought something was wrong with those green helmets. Could you tell me what you did to fix it in case Black Goldfish doesn't have much free time to bug fix?
    Green helmets? Oh, allow me to fix that, just a missing file, I think. I'll look at the Harad silver surfers too

EDIT: Should be fixed now, let me know if the problem persists
    Last edited by The Black Goldfish; December 08, 2017 at 09:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by The Black Goldfish View Post
    Green helmets? Oh, allow me to fix that, just a missing file, I think. I'll look at the Harad silver surfers too

EDIT: Should be fixed now, let me know if the problem persists
    So far so good. I'm already missing my sleek silver hasharii officers empowered by glitch sorcery.

Christmas is early. Here are some final updates for this year

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

New Color-scheme for Regents guard (More purple!)

Orocarni Spearmen (Can't remember their ingame name), avaiable for Erebor

Have a merry Christmas

♔atthias♔'s Avatar dutch speaking
    Citizen

thanks for the update it is always good to have more stuff
    Rise of Mordor 3D Modelers Wanted
    Total War - Rise of Mordor
    Are you a 3D Environment and Character artist, or a Character Animator?

If yes, then the Rise of Mordor team linked above is looking for you!
    Massive Overhaul Submod Units!
    D you want some units back in MOS 1.7? Install this mod http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...n-1-1-RELEASED
    It adds back units who were deleted from the campaign in MOS 1.7, namely the Winged Swordsmen, the Citadel Guard Archers and the Gondor Dismounted Bodyguard.

Under the proud patronage of
    Frunk of the house of Siblesz

Great job, those regents look so epic love that byzantine style.

I think I have a problem now I can't seem to stop modding my version of DAC.
    https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.n...243AD80B85D8E/
    https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.n...E4CA652EB56C0/

Oh yes, more purple means more legit

Default Re: Various Armors, Reinforcements and Gadgets (VARG) - a submod for DAC 1.2. (13/12 - UPDATE!!)

where do u put this file in data folder ?

Default Re: Various Armors, Reinforcements and Gadgets (VARG) - a submod for DAC 1.2. (13/12 - UPDATE!!)

My location/pathway looks like this, yours should somewhat similar:
    C:\Program Files (x86)\SEGA\Medieval II Total War\mods\Third_age_3

Within that folder, there is a "Data" folder
    Put the Data folder provided here into your Third age mod files , and overwrite. If you don't get an overwrite-message, you have done it wrong.

I can't download it from mega... for some reason it says "temporary error, retrying" and it never finishes, can u give any other type of download site or something?

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast