Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Various Armors, Reinforcements and Gadgets (VARG) - a submod for DAC 1.2. (28.2 -FINAL UPDATE!!)

Melvasul's Avatar Biarchus

Default Re: Various Armors, Reinforcements and Gadgets (VARG) - a submod for DAC 1.2. (19/9 - RELEASE!!)

I really hope that some of this concept will be included in 2.0

Default Re: Various Armors, Reinforcements and Gadgets (VARG) - a submod for DAC 1.2. (19/9 - RELEASE!!)

Elements are being included. I've been in dialogue with the DaC-team. But I will let them decide what to use and utilize. Also, I have made my skills available to them

You are really Good!

I hope that my favorite FactionDol Guldur will get something more from your magic.

Really great work. A suggestion. The uruk unite of mordor and specialy the uruk defender(garrison) could love some change. They dont look really orkish. More like black knight/human/things... Just a idear.

Quote Originally Posted by c.l. View Post
    Really great work. A suggestion. The uruk unite of mordor and specialy the uruk defender(garrison) could love some change. They dont look really orkish. More like black knight/human/things... Just a idear.

I agree with you.

Celtic Magister's Avatar Miles

The Mordor Uruks look just fine, but as you said, the Uruk Defender unit could definitely use a change. On that note the Raider Orc warbands should be improved as well, their faces look more like the troll-men of Harad rather than Orcs.

While I agree that the Uruk Defenders could use a new look, I am unfortunately hampered by an eye-infection, which makes just looking at my screen a challenge. I will see what I can do once I'm fit for fight again.

Also, thanks for feedback.

Quote Originally Posted by The Black Goldfish View Post
    While I agree that the Uruk Defenders could use a new look, I am unfortunately hampered by an eye-infection, which makes just looking at my screen a challenge. I will see what I can do once I'm fit for fight again.

Also, thanks for feedback.
    I love your work, and I hope you'll be feeling better soon

awesome work man, how about isengard?? i would love to see some improvements on their armor and mordor too!

Now, I don't know if this is an issue with this submod or a bug in DaC overall, but in the Khazad-Dûm script the csm for Tharkun(Gandalf) is all bugged out.

Celtic Magister's Avatar Miles

Now, I don't know if this is an issue with this submod or a bug in DaC overall, but in the Khazad-Dûm script the csm for Tharkun(Gandalf) is all bugged out.
    I've seen similar since I'm running a Khazad-Dum campaign right now, the texture was either compressed in the wrong format or is too large. I remember Tharkun's texture being just fine in DaC without 1.2 since I ran a campaign then. Since Black Goldfish I don't think was anywhere near Gandalf's strat map textures, it's probably a DaC bug.

It is a bug with VARG, I thought BGoldfish fixed it a while back but maybe he missed Gandalf?

Quote Originally Posted by myjmp99 View Post
    Yeah, I missed Tharkun, my bad. I'll update in a jiffy

lolIsuck's Avatar WE HAVE NO CAKE!
    Patrician Citizen Moderator Emeritus

Seeing as you've given the Hin-e-Daur a neat-looking armour upgrade it might be an idea to give Legolas that armour as well, he is still wearing his travel gear from the LotR films and since the Hin-e-Daur upgrade is based on his armour in the Hobbit it's odd not to give it to him.

I am very curious what you plan for the orcs Faction. ^^

I have to say some love for the orc factions are would be neat.

Quote Originally Posted by lolIsuck View Post
    Seeing as you've given the Hin-e-Daur a neat-looking armour upgrade it might be an idea to give Legolas that armour as well, he is still wearing his travel gear from the LotR films and since the Hin-e-Daur upgrade is based on his armour in the Hobbit it's odd not to give it to him.
    Eh, I don't have an opinion really, I like it as it is now

Regarding future plans, the only thing coming up anytime soon would be this

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

new banners for Woodland Realm

Hasharii (also for the archers)

Vale Defenders (No upgrade left - upgraded right)

Eotheod Knights

I am currently occupied the next fews weeks irl, and have some other mod-obligations to do as well, so you probably wont see a lot of stuff this side of christmas.

The Hasharii looks so Sexy <3

AHOY!

Update is finally out. I've included a few extra goodies. Have fun!
    -BG

Amazing!

Thank you for your work!

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast