Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Various Armors, Reinforcements and Gadgets (VARG) - a submod for DAC 1.2. (28.2 -FINAL UPDATE!!)

Default Re: Various Armors, Reinforcements and Gadgets (VARG) - a submod for DAC 1.2. (19/9 - RELEASE!!)

Nice mask actually. A bit better than mine. Can I persuade you to send it to me?

And I'll see to that strat-model right away, thanks for reporting

Edit: Should be fixed now. New link in OP!
    Last edited by The Black Goldfish; September 20, 2017 at 05:51 AM.

Default Re: Various Armors, Reinforcements and Gadgets (VARG) - a submod for DAC 1.2. (19/9 - RELEASE!!)

I've sent it via private message. Now you can place it where it belongs.

And new update is out!
    Last edited by The Black Goldfish; September 22, 2017 at 02:09 PM.

I have a simple question regarding texturing and that is how do I make a (name of texture)_norm file. The only reason why I am even asking is that I'm trying to learn how to do the artistic aspect of modding.

Oh dear. I wish I was a better teacher, but I myself only learned normal-mapping less than a month ago. I am not as skilled at it yet, so you'd be better off finding a tutorial somewhere

♔atthias♔'s Avatar dutch speaking
    Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by Taurion of Lindon View Post
    I have a simple question regarding texturing and that is how do I make a (name of texture)_norm file. The only reason why I am even asking is that I'm trying to learn how to do the artistic aspect of modding.
    here is a link to any tools/tutorials you might need
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/forum...and-Animations

here is a link for where you can ask questions
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/forum...and-Animations

good luck
    Rise of Mordor 3D Modelers Wanted
    Total War - Rise of Mordor
    Are you a 3D Environment and Character artist, or a Character Animator?

If yes, then the Rise of Mordor team linked above is looking for you!
    Massive Overhaul Submod Units!
    D you want some units back in MOS 1.7? Install this mod http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...n-1-1-RELEASED
    It adds back units who were deleted from the campaign in MOS 1.7, namely the Winged Swordsmen, the Citadel Guard Archers and the Gondor Dismounted Bodyguard.

Under the proud patronage of
    Frunk of the house of Siblesz

lolIsuck's Avatar WE HAVE NO CAKE!
    Patrician Citizen took an arrow to the knee

And here is an index of all M2TW tutorials to make searching for one a bit easier:
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...rces-amp-Tools

Ready for more?

Lindar Mariners
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Nimrodel Rangers

Nimored ranger look awesome!!!!!

You are my hero!

Quote Originally Posted by Grauman View Post
    You are my hero!

I am to please!

Also:

Last edited by The Black Goldfish; September 30, 2017 at 08:05 PM.

Loving the down to earth Nimrodel Rangers instead of the old Power Ranger colors, also nice touch with the mix of leather and metal on the Mariners

Default Re: Various Armors, Reinforcements and Gadgets (VARG) - a submod for DAC 1.2. (1/10 - UPDATE!!)

And, the mod is updated!

Full disclosure i installed this mod mid campaign as I wanted to add some flavor to my opponents the Dunlendings, one thing I noticed was a small bug with Brathor the Dunedain. The mod changes his campaign strategy model and campaign name when you hover over his model. The model becomes that of a basic Breeland general and his name becomes EMT_NORMANS_NAMED_GENERAL_2. I teststarted a different Bree campaign and found the same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by myjmp99 View Post
    Full disclosure i installed this mod mid campaign as I wanted to add some flavor to my opponents the Dunlendings, one thing I noticed was a small bug with Brathor the Dunedain. The mod changes his campaign strategy model and campaign name when you hover over his model. The model becomes that of a basic Breeland general and his name becomes EMT_NORMANS_NAMED_GENERAL_2. I teststarted a different Bree campaign and found the same thing.
    Yes, I seem to have forgotten a line or two in descr_character.txt . Well spotted!
    Hopefully it should be fixed by this lil' attachment.

Let me know if any other bugs occur. And do feel free to post some screens too

descr_character.txt

Edit: and another line in Descr_model_strat. I will update the link in the first post in a few minutes, go get that!
    Last edited by The Black Goldfish; October 02, 2017 at 03:09 PM.

Celtic Magister's Avatar Miles

Yes, I seem to have forgotten a line or two in descr_character.txt . Well spotted!
    Hopefully it should be fixed by this lil' attachment.

Let me know if any other bugs occur. And do feel free to post some screens too

descr_character.txt

Edit: and another line in Descr_model_strat. I will update the link in the first post in a few minutes, go get that!
    The same problem exists with Angmar's special models on the stratmap. All are set to the generic Angmar faction leader model instead of Agandaur/Hunvorn and Morholt's strat models. Ulairon the Farseer is set to a regular Nazgul instead of what his strat model used to be.

Quote Originally Posted by Celtic Magister View Post
    The same problem exists with Angmar's special models on the stratmap. All are set to the generic Angmar faction leader model instead of Agandaur/Hunvorn and Morholt's strat models. Ulairon the Farseer is set to a regular Nazgul instead of what his strat model used to be.
    Should be fixed now. Thanks for your observation

Should be fixed now. Thanks for your observation
    And thank for fixing that, works fine for me now.

Thank you* I mean.

Quote Originally Posted by Celtic Magister View Post
    Thank you* I mean.
    Haha, I understood what you meant, and thank you for using my mod

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast