Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: [Submod] Cultural Tensio

Default Re: [Submod] Cultural Tensio

Quote Originally Posted by Joysong View Post
    no problem. yes its indeed abit to hard. so i changed it. now you wil have 20% less trouble with cultural differences. save game does not have any influence on it.
    It seems well balanced now, I'm enjoying it, thanks a lot! [emoji1303]

Inviato dal mio Nexus 6P utilizzando Tapatalk

♔Greek Strategos♔'s Avatar THE BEARDED MACE
    took an arrow to the knee

Τhanks for the update Joysong.
    Plus Rep.

Can you please show something like map with colours and description which could give us an idea of how regions will resist against different occupation?

Is there a reason why Consecrated Grounds (Greek T1 temple) gives 1,6% influence but the following upgrades give 0,9%?
    May be a bug

Joysong's Avatar Miles

Quote Originally Posted by Nekyo View Post
    Is there a reason why Consecrated Grounds (Greek T1 temple) gives 1,6% influence but the following upgrades give 0,9%?
    May be a bug
    yes this was a bug. thx for telling. updatet it.

How do celtic/other barbarian cultures spread their influence with this mod? I found myself just turning it off since it made playing a celtic faction unplayable even with temples and dignitaries.

Joysong's Avatar Miles

Quote Originally Posted by Dardo21 View Post
    How do celtic/other barbarian cultures spread their influence with this mod? I found myself just turning it off since it made playing a celtic faction unplayable even with temples and dignitaries.
    can you give me some information on what faction you where playing and the region that you tryed to expant to?

Well i was playing with the Volcae, and had conquered all regions in Gallia except for the capital Bibracte which was occupied by Rome. I know Rome increases its influence the larger their army gets, but i was just wondering if there is any kind of mechanic or building strategy that accomplishes cultural dominance for barbarian factions.

Joysong's Avatar Miles

Well i was playing with the Volcae, and had conquered all regions in Gallia except for the capital Bibracte which was occupied by Rome. I know Rome increases its influence the larger their army gets, but i was just wondering if there is any kind of mechanic or building strategy that accomplishes cultural dominance for barbarian factions.
    to be honest i have no clue what the best strategy is for barbarian tribes. i would advice to keep to slowly expand your empire and keep your generals in the region to keep the order. pretty realistic ofcourse. if it gets to hard you can use the softcore mod or the no public order reduction for garrison. if i have more info on this matter ill post it asap.

Μaybe just an extra bonus for Barbs, probalby from a buliding, for a small increase to Cultural expansion ???

Joysong's Avatar Miles

Quote Originally Posted by Greek strategos View Post
    Μaybe just an extra bonus for Barbs, probalby from a buliding, for a small increase to Cultural expansion ???
    yes great idea ill fix that right away

Joysong's Avatar Miles

i've updatet the barbarian Integration.

*Barbarian Integration: Barbarian colonizes via temples and buildings, the barbarian factions don't have a unique way colonizes. so there temples and buildings have an increase on culture. keep your armies in the region to stabilize it.

i've updatet the barbarian Integration.

*Barbarian Integration: Barbarian colonizes via temples and buildings, the barbarian factions don't have a unique way colonizes. so there temples and buildings have an increase on culture. keep your armies in the region to stabilize it.
    Sweet. I'll check this out soon.

Default Re: [Submod] Kulturkampf for DeI 1.2.2

Screenshot what the mod does to AI when there not the dominant culture. But beware it will happen to you 2 i've you start a blitzkrieg

1: https://goo.gl/photos/NYYXKaL4qK4hWeyL9
    2: https://goo.gl/photos/YcAHvuBq46p6DJKS8
    3: https://goo.gl/photos/HW8Pc6Nf1ULRcSYLA
    Just a quick OT question if you don't mind, how the hell does your game look like this ? Mind uploading your GEMFX preset, if that's the case ?

Quote Originally Posted by Jkey980 View Post
    Just a quick OT question if you don't mind, how the hell does your game look like this ? Mind uploading your GEMFX preset, if that's the case ?
    Welcome to the forums mate.
    Many things could affect graphics like GEMFX, Custom SweetFx,screen and color calibration, monitor color mode etc

Joysong's Avatar Miles

Quote Originally Posted by Jkey980 View Post
    ha no problem. i use GEMFX, astec 2016, ROme terrian HD, Oceaan HD.

my preset is downloadable here
    link: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B7...Gx4Zy1BOHBBSnM

ha no problem. i use GEMFX, astec 2016, ROme terrian HD, Oceaan HD.

my preset is downloadable here
    link: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B7...Gx4Zy1BOHBBSnM
    Thank you so much ! I love your mod by the way, it fixes the only thing i don't like about DEI, that factions are too aggressive and expand too quickly.
    Also, looking at your picture, 13!!

I liked the idea, but wasn't a fan of the extremely long conversion, so I personally changed some values, but also started thinking about adding cultural influence to more buildings in a semi-historically realistic way.
    Roman normal and aux barracks, many cities started sprawling around fortified Roman bases, to balance it out, I also added it to greek barracks, barbarian barracks and horse stables (I used rom_tech_civil_philosophy_conversion_mod in this case, since barbarian factions use different cultures), eastern levy barracks, same rom_tech_civil_philosophy_conversion_mod

barbarian major_iron, major_gold, enclosure_industry and enclosure_minor_industry, many barbarian factions were renowned by both the Greeks and the Romans for their skilled craftmanship and especially the Romans liked to buy their products en masse.

hellenic, eastern and roman medicus, advanced medicine would probably also be a proponent of your culture's superiority

all entertainment buildings for the Greeks and the Romans (forum and public land building)

Joysong's Avatar Miles

I liked the idea, but wasn't a fan of the extremely long conversion, so I personally changed some values, but also started thinking about adding cultural influence to more buildings in a semi-historically realistic way.
    Roman normal and aux barracks, many cities started sprawling around fortified Roman bases, to balance it out, I also added it to greek barracks, barbarian barracks and horse stables (I used rom_tech_civil_philosophy_conversion_mod in this case, since barbarian factions use different cultures), eastern levy barracks, same rom_tech_civil_philosophy_conversion_mod

barbarian major_iron, major_gold, enclosure_industry and enclosure_minor_industry, many barbarian factions were renowned by both the Greeks and the Romans for their skilled craftmanship and especially the Romans liked to buy their products en masse.

hellenic, eastern and roman medicus, advanced medicine would probably also be a proponent of your culture's superiority

all entertainment buildings for the Greeks and the Romans (forum and public land building)
    hi Dardo21,

sounds very good. could you share it with me? so i can have a look? if its an good adition ill update te mod and contribute you as partner developer

Is there the possibility to defuse the mod a little bit? In my game, I'm in Rome, I'm not really going to expand. The mod is good, no question, but you get then also hardly to new areas if one has to constantly make any uprisings.