Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: BETA release | DOWNLOAD v0.9 |

Default Re: BETA release | DOWNLOAD v0.9 |

Quote Originally Posted by paleologos View Post
    I don't know the mechanics of that.
    It could be related to the percentage of Christians in the heartlands of your faction.
    All I know is that in v.6/v.8 all you needed was a Catholic leader with 7 authority.

paleologos's Avatar You need burrito love!!

Can you join the crusade?

Quote Originally Posted by paleologos View Post
    Can you join the crusade?
    No, only Catholic factions can join.

.....Also the Crusade is on my capital Been waiting for it to end for a while now.

have we garrisons? ı couldnt find

Hi, I've DL'd the mod and have been playing quite smoothly. Almost no crashes and if they do happen they're not recurring (Usually at the end of the Rebel factions turn)
    I do have several issues that I've noticed though.

The Cumans seem to have a script running that makes peace with every faction in the game, quite annoying since I'm playing as Kievan Rus atm. I know it's a script since I can see it happen after every turn in the console. Just can't find where it's coming from in the gamecode.
    Novogorod and a few other factions I briefly tried, don't seem to have a family tree? Or at least not one you can view like in regular SS.

Besides that, amazing mod! Keep up the good work

paleologos's Avatar You need burrito love!!

Thanks people, I suspect it's going to get better, don't ask what I mean, I am still waiting for some input.

Quote Originally Posted by Used2BRoz View Post
    Apologies for double posting but if I add it to my last post nobody will see it.

Anyway I've been cutting down the campaign_script until I have a version that seems to remove errors in the system log and prevents battle CTDs.
    (I can't totally eliminate them as different PCs will have different memory / GPU / monitor / graphics settings.)
    The fatal graphics error has happened once but luckily I'd saved the game just before it happened so was able to re-fight the battle, this time without the graphics error happening.
    I suspect it's to do with memory management.

I've played 100 turns with this campaign_script, and so far it seems reasonably robust, certainly much better than the beta version.
    I had to remove the G5 really bad BAI, the named forts, assimilation script and one or two other smaller bits.
    Turns are, of course much quicker as well.

Attachment 349548

With so many factions that can be played there's always the possibility that problems may be specific to particular factions - I was playing Ifriqua.
    (And no it's not much easier - I was always at war with my neighbors in every test run.

So give it a try and see how it goes for you.
    Don't max out the graphics, I had mine on normal size units and reduced some of the graphics options to low.
    This looks pretty great, do you think the same idea will work for base SS 6.4?

"This looks pretty great, do you think the same idea will work for base SS 6.4?"

We have a bug fix compilation for SS6.4 which should solve most problems.
    I don't have SS6.4 installed at present, but it may be worth you looking at the campaign_script to see if there's anything there that might be related to CTDs,
    or to slowing the game down. Very much a case of trial and error, so make sure you have backups of any files you change. Start a new campaign when testing, and clear cache.

I will try that. I have the bugfix compilation 1.27, but still get crashes on a regular basis.

RomanGuy's Avatar Tiro

I've got factions missing banners and mixed up banners in diplomacy screen. Also all factions ceasefire with the Cumans right after going to war.
    "Veni, vidi, vici"
    "I came, I saw, I conquered"
    -Gaius Julius Caesar

I've got some problems with banners. 5 faction haven't got flag in diplomacy screeen and others mixed to. Can anyone help me to fix this?

Gigantus's Avatar I am not special - I am a limited edition.
    Patrician took an arrow to the knee spy of the council

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RomanGuy View Post
    I've got factions missing banners and mixed up banners in diplomacy screen. Also all factions ceasefire with the Cumans right after going to war.
    Quote Originally Posted by dwraaan View Post
    I've got some problems with banners. 5 faction haven't got flag in diplomacy screeen and others mixed to. Can anyone help me to fix this?

Banners - this could be an issue with the relevant SD file, I'll have a look into it. As I only have the current developer version installed it will help to know which factions are affected.
    Cumans peace - I will check the script what is happening here.

Just to be clear, I don't need to install Stainless Steel for this to work?

No. Only the mod It has Stainless Steel embedded.

RomanGuy's Avatar Tiro

Ok so upon review (ie reading the above post) I figured out the banner issue. I was installing over an SS 6.4 install when that is apparently not needed. Banners now seem ok but the Cuman issue remains. Other than that this mod has some unique things about it I look forward to trying.
    "Veni, vidi, vici"
    "I came, I saw, I conquered"
    -Gaius Julius Caesar

NONOPUST's Avatar Primicerius

I had the Cumans trucing out immediately for quite awhile too. It finally stopped for some reason and they were wiped out.

any extra mirror links would be appreciated
    Maybe try storing the file on Google Drive or somewhere similar? Mega just tried to force me to register an account to finish the download (at 93%), something about a download limit for my IP or something. Had to use proxy to finish the download. As far as I know Google Drive does not have those annoying limitations.
    Last edited by paleologos; May 15, 2018 at 11:27 AM.

Icon3 Re: BETA release | DOWNLOAD v0.9 |

Here's a download mirror:

BETA BUILD 0.9

DOWNLOAD - Google Drive mirror

Hey all, I'm hoping someone can help me with an issue I seem to be having with this mod because I am eager to get started with it (it looks very good). I am trying to add custom names into the game because I like to give one of my generals my name at the start of the campaign (by editing descr_strat). I know how to properly add names into the game, as I have done it with Stainless Steel. The problem I am having with this mod is that every time I run the Titanium setup I notice that the "descr_names" file is reset, which overwrites my added names and prevents my from successfully implementing my name into the faction I want. I notice that this doesn't occur to the "names" file in the text folder, though. I am thinking that maybe this is because of the SSNOP sub-mod, which I know is incorporated into Titanium, but I am not sure (I am not very knowledgeable when it comes to modding). Is there a way to work around this issue and add custom names into Titanium?

Never mind, ignore my last post, I discovered what I was doing wrong.