Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: BETA release | DOWNLOAD v0.9 |

Default Re: BETA release | DOWNLOAD v0.9 |

I'll try that.

So I did that, put all the cas files in a backup folder. It did start, but of course there are not trees / forests and the castles and some icons blink on and off.
    Last edited by Rick; August 30, 2017 at 05:02 PM.

hmmm run "reset_map_and_sound.bat" file, it will force the engine to rebuild the campaign map, that should put the trees back in the map.

I'm afraid I have to shelve this one for a while, I just can't get it to work. I've gotten ever other mod to work, including your test version, but not this one. I'll keep monitoring for updates. Good luck.

hmmm if you used a software other than 7zip for decompressing, that could be a cause for data corruption
    other cause could be it got corrupted while uploaded

Nope, used 7zip.

I have problems with this mod. I made every other mod work but not this one. Sometimes the game crashed and when it does not, nothing is shown on the map. Cities, agents, armies are just flags. And i am pretty sure i did everything right because i tried 102154015184 times. Any help would be appreciated. Cheers!

Using Steam and was getting crashes when launching, "graphics settings too high" crashes, or CTDs during the AI turns at the end of turn 1. After enough fiddling what worked for me was launch Medieval 2 from Steam using the following launch options (R click Medieval 2 -> Properties -> Set Launch Options, just copy and paste the following in):

@mods/Titanium_v09/default.cfg --features.mod=mods/Titanium_v09 --io.file_first

Using just --features.mod=mods/Titanium_v09 the game provided a no info CTD while processing after turn 1. Using --features.mod=mods/Titanium_v09 --io.file_first I received "graphics settings too high" CTDs before turn 2. With all the quotations copied from the Steam launch confirmation dialog box (posted below) when using the launcher in the mod folder the game crashed during launch. Hope it helps others that posted similar problems or has enough information for the mod developers to figure out.

Didn't work launch options: " "@mods/Titanium_v09/default.cfg" "--features.mod=mods/Titanium_v09" --io.file_first"

Similiar to @Rahvin's situation, I also am CTDing 'til kingdom come in the forms of at the end of turn 1 / loadscreen after I pick a nation to start / move character around.

Got "graphics settings too high" during loadscreen too when I played around the compatibility setting of Kingdoms.exe.

I am not on Steam.

A previous version of the mod, not fully tested but might work better than the one linked in the OP

Quote Originally Posted by Melooo182 View Post
    PRE-RELEASE LINK TITANIUM v0.9

DOWNLOAD

let me know if the link works and if the file can be decompressed using 7zip/Winrar without any problem
    BTW this is a Stand Alone so doesn't require previous versions nor SS6.4

Installation is as simple as extracting the content of Titanium.7z in M2TW's mods folder and then run .../mods/Titanium/SS_setup.exe for configuring your campaign and submod options.
    Steam users might have to rename the mod folder to Americas or whatever in order to work...I'll try to cover a proper installation with steam for the definitive v0.9 release.

Thanks

Downloading now, I can't wait. Never fails to amaze me the dedication that goes into these mods :-)

A previous version of the mod, not fully tested but might work better than the one linked in the OP
    Works like a charm! Cheers, mate!

Off topic:
    By any chance, would you be so kind to offer us a version of the campaign map without land bridges? (that's what navies are for )

http://www.mediafire.com/file/2mk4n2...sion_Patch.rar
    This is a patch for the Test version, it contains the scripts tweaks from v0.9
    If anyone is up to the task of testing this and confirm it works fine, then it can be discarded that the issues of the v0.9 are script related.

Downloaded and added it - it works fine.

Edit - nevermind
    Last edited by Total_Wallyer; September 10, 2017 at 04:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by k966 View Post
    By any chance, would you be so kind to offer us a version of the campaign map without land bridges? (that's what navies are for )
    You can DIY, it's quite easy if you have gimp, PS or any TGA editor, open the features.tga located in "data/world/maps/campaign/base" remove all the bright green lines, save and then use the batch file in the mod main folder to regenerate the campaign map the next time you launch the game.

About turn 40 with the Georgians and it's working great, turn time is amazingly fast.

I have started playing this mod yesterday and I must admit that game is indeed very well balanced. After 100 turns there is no army spam, nor any faction have been destroyed so far. In fact, there are still some rebel settlements.

Well since the test version + the test patch seems to work fine, I updated the OP with those links
    I'll check what was wrong with the music hopefully in december.

Thanks everyone I hope you enjoy this release, see you all soon

You can DIY, it's quite easy if you have gimp, PS or any TGA editor, open the features.tga located in "data/world/maps/campaign/base" remove all the bright green lines, save and then use the batch file in the mod main folder to regenerate the campaign map the next time you launch the game.
    I succeeded! Thanks mate!

And the test patch is working wonderfully too, thanks for the great work

Are there any mirror links? MEGA makes me wait 5 hours.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast