Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: HTML code question

Caillagh de Bodemloze's Avatar to rede I me delyte
    Content Director Patrician Citizen

Default Re: HTML code question

I'm probably being very slow here, but I'm sorry, Leonardo, I don't understand. On my screen, the links in the CQ article look the way they're supposed to. They look just the same as they would in a forum post. As you said, being a link changes the colour of the text from black to this blue (that's not a link, by the way, just an illustration of the colour). That's what happens with both forum posts and front page articles.

If the links in the article look different to you, maybe you could post a screenshot?

Leonardo's Avatar Reborn Old Timer

Check my post in the Critic's Quill AAR article and there you'll see Notepad ++ in bold, but when you move your mouse on top of it the cursor will change to a hand.

That's what I mean by saying the links on both TWC Download and in a CMS article doesn't have the appearance as a link has in the forum.
    Under patronage of General Brewster of the Imperial House of Hader.

How to make Morrowind less buggy for new players - Of course every player may find it useful.

Caillagh de Bodemloze's Avatar to rede I me delyte
    Content Director Patrician Citizen

Oh, OK! You mean the comments rather than the article itself, I see!

The article does exactly what it should, but yes, the comments are weird. So are VMs, if you hadn't noticed that one. It's a hazard in these parts, it seems. (Fortunately for everyone, the [color] tags, which you've already mentioned, are easy to use. )

Leonardo's Avatar Reborn Old Timer

Quote Originally Posted by Caillagh de Bodemloze View Post
    Oh, OK! You mean the comments rather than the article itself, I see!

The article does exactly what it should, but yes, the comments are weird. So are VMs, if you hadn't noticed that one. It's a hazard in these parts, it seems. (Fortunately for everyone, the [color] tags, which you've already mentioned, are easy to use. )
    That's no longer an issue for the comments in a CMS article as Squid corrected that today.
    Under patronage of General Brewster of the Imperial House of Hader.

How to make Morrowind less buggy for new players - Of course every player may find it useful.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12