Thread: delete thread

Menelik_I's Avatar Vicarius Provinciae
    Republic of Angola, Permitte divis cetera.

Default delete thread

delete thread
    Last edited by Menelik_I; April 04, 2018 at 11:36 AM.
    « Le courage est toujours quelque chose de saint, un jugement divin entre deux idées. Défendre notre cause de plus en plus vigoureusement est conforme à la nature humaine. Notre suprême raison d’être est donc de lutter ; on ne possède vraiment que ce qu’on acquiert en combattant. »Ernst Jünger
    La Guerre notre Mère (Der Kampf als inneres Erlebnis), 1922, trad. Jean Dahel, éditions Albin Michel, 1934

Default Re: Angolan Election 2017

An astonishing 91% of over 9,000 respondents say that the current MPLA leadership acts in its own interest, and not in the best interest of the state or the people at large.
    That is astonishing, who'd have thought? Unless they just mean that it's astonishing that 91% of the respondents are brave enough to state the obvious.

If the MPLA looses, does that mean y'all get to change the the flag? Maybe some variation of the UNITA flag might be nice. You know, the one with a big cock on it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Enros View Post
    You don't seem to be familiar with how the burden of proof works in when discussing social justice. It's not like science where it lies on the one making the claim. If someone claims to be oppressed, they don't have to prove it.

Copperknickers II's Avatar quaeri, si sapis
    Citizen

Is there any chance of this being a free election that could oust the MPLA? Anyway stay safe, I know very little about Angola but I can scarcely think of a single African country where I'd want to be out in the streets in the wake of an election.
    A new mobile phone tower went up in a town in the USA, and the local newspaper asked a number of people what they thought of it. Some said they noticed their cellphone reception was better. Some said they noticed the tower was affecting their health.

A local administrator was asked to comment. He nodded sagely, and said simply: "Wow. And think about how much more pronounced these effects will be once the tower is actually operational."

as
    Last edited by Menelik_I; April 04, 2018 at 11:41 AM.
    « Le courage est toujours quelque chose de saint, un jugement divin entre deux idées. Défendre notre cause de plus en plus vigoureusement est conforme à la nature humaine. Notre suprême raison d’être est donc de lutter ; on ne possède vraiment que ce qu’on acquiert en combattant. »Ernst Jünger
    La Guerre notre Mère (Der Kampf als inneres Erlebnis), 1922, trad. Jean Dahel, éditions Albin Michel, 1934

Leaked electoral assembly reports, from individual location in Luanda, show a blowout victory for UNITAL, with more than 40 % of the vote.

And the electoral commission and news are very quiet since yesterday.

1200 people who were unable to vote yesterday will vote on Saturday, maybe that is the wild card MPLA Will use to win the election by a squeak

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Adar's Avatar Just doing it
    Civitate

Quote Originally Posted by Menelik_I View Post
    Leaked electoral assembly reports, from individual location in Luanda, show a blowout victory for UNITAL, with more than 40 % of the vote.

And the electoral commission and news are very quiet since yesterday.

1200 people who were unable to vote yesterday will vote on Saturday, maybe that is the wild card MPLA Will use to win the election by a squeak

So Angola might get a new ruling party and if so, is that good? I know the current government is quite bad but going from bad to worse is not exactly uncommon.

Quote Originally Posted by Adar View Post
    So Angola might get a new ruling party and if so, is that good? I know the current government is quite bad but going from bad to worse is not exactly uncommon.
    Cancer, AIDS and Syphilitics are more popular than MPLA at the moment.

We might get bad to worse, but at least the MPLA Will stop buying SUV, appartments and travels for their mistresses using the public money.

Current parallel counting by opposition groups show MPLA leading the vote.

MPLA 47%, UNITA 40%, CASA 10%, however this was after counting only 1 millions out of 8 millions.

And all MPLA strongholds have been counted, from now on only UNITA strongholds till the end.
    Last edited by Abdülmecid I; August 24, 2017 at 10:37 AM. Reason: Consecutive posts merged.

MPLA os Shameless .... They have anounced Victor by 60%.

Which is impossible, the opposition has scans assembly records
    of a minimum of 1 million votes out 9 million which gives a dead heat between MPLA and UNITA at 38 percent each, but the MPLA even if they might win legitimately don't want to accept either share power !!!!

I say win because the retarded election rules says that the party with highest share of the vote choose the president, even if they only have 10% of the votes, so the truth should be either a minority MPLA or UNITA government.

Find attached picture of the electoral record that the opposition is using to count the votes.

I this age of technology, elections should be simple like this:

1- vote
    2- count the votes locally and write a registry document.
    3- send a picture of the email document to the counting center.
    4 - then send the ballots to the counting centre for confirmation.

Whatapp is Revolution here thanks to it for the first time the opposition has a mean to count the votes and present the truth

Ludicus's Avatar Comes Limitis
    Citizen

Last edited by Ludicus; August 25, 2017 at 12:53 PM.
    Il y a quelque chose de pire que d'avoir une âme perverse. C’est d'avoir une âme habituée
    Charles Péguy

Every human society must justify its inequalities: reasons must be found because, without them, the whole political and social edifice is in danger of collapsing”.
    Thomas Piketty

Actually this article is disgusting, in what planet is the author living?

Half the electoral commission has disowned the results and explained that no counting has even taken place, and they can't even explain how the results came from.

But the results are the same of the 2012 elections, adjusted for adding the APN party, ... Worse hundreds of leaked eelctoral stations documents show a vote split widely different that of the official results ....

If none of this information is in the first paragraph written in this subject, then the author is senil.

Godwin is needed:

Hitler declares that Holaucost is going smoothly, despite hickups, while great powers advise restraint in jew hunting efforts.

Global powers ask restraint on all sides, as High ranking polish official are given eternal peace in Katin.

The world has no idea in how much the MPLA is they are scared.

Last edited by Menelik_I; August 26, 2017 at 01:54 AM.

Ludicus's Avatar Comes Limitis
    Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by Menelik_I View Post
    Half the electoral commission has disowned the results and explained that no counting has even taken place, and they can't even explain how the results came from.
    I think you will enjoy this article.
    Angola: Técnicos da Comissão Nacional Eleitoral não se reveem nos resultados anunciados
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    Tanto a UNITA como a CASA-CE estão a promover contagens paralelas dos votos, apontando para uma vitória do MPLA sem maioria absoluta na Assembleia Nacional.

So, let's wait for the final results.
    Il y a quelque chose de pire que d'avoir une âme perverse. C’est d'avoir une âme habituée
    Charles Péguy

Every human society must justify its inequalities: reasons must be found because, without them, the whole political and social edifice is in danger of collapsing”.
    Thomas Piketty

Quote Originally Posted by Ludicus View Post
    I think you will enjoy this article. Angola: Técnicos da Comissão Nacional Eleitoral não se reveem nos resultados anunciados
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    Tanto a UNITA como a CASA-CE estão a promover contagens paralelas dos votos, apontando para uma vitória do MPLA sem maioria absoluta na Assembleia Nacional.
    So, let's wait for the final results.
    Yet, the portuguese President endorsed this Stolen election ... Rabelo de Sousa as a Jurist cannot be serious, He must be a patological liar.
    Last edited by Iskar; August 27, 2017 at 10:54 AM. Reason: desculpe, mas nao falamos portugues (please post in English)