Page 2 of 32 FirstFirst 12345678910111227 ... LastLast

Thread: [Call of Warhammer - Rage of the Dark Gods 1.6] The End Times

cowcow's Avatar Ordinarius

Default Re: [GS Event] The End Times - Warhammer Hotseat

Reikland it is

discord channel for the alliance https://discord.gg/mkJJdD

pm me if the link expires
    Last edited by cowcow; August 24, 2017 at 03:18 PM.

Captainnorway's Avatar Primicerius

i'll let Dragon pick my faction

Mergor's Avatar T H E | G O R

Give me Ostermark. I want a challenge

If I'm not back here with a edit/response in 2 hours after this post, than just pick a faction for me Dragon as my download speed at the moment is being quite slow.

I've never gotten discord to ever work

Nordland, just for the Runefang "Crow Feeder"

General Dragon.'s Avatar Champion of Dragons
    Gaming Emeritus

I didn't mean we start today actually. I just meant the save will be ready for launch. I got a family party today/yesterday depending when you read this so..

"The Dragon is wise, a sage among the ignorant. He knows not all that glitters is gold."

Quote Originally Posted by xXAmonXx View Post
    I've never gotten discord to ever work
    how about a steam group?

Hannibal2001's Avatar Simply Barbaric

Quote Originally Posted by cowcow View Post
    how about a steam group?
    No one will use it I assure you. The majority of players don't have time for any of this so we'll problably going to use in game messages when needed.

ArBo's Avatar Senator

I think that this HS requires way more collaboration than most others, I for one would like to see a place where strategies and other players' turns, but also subs and stuff can be discussed.

General Dragon.'s Avatar Champion of Dragons
    Gaming Emeritus

In the meantime I will be away for tomorrow mostly all day so until then the rest of you can pick a faction, unless you really want me to assign them and can figure your teamwork out also, so in light of this either I will start it tomorrow night or the day after it.

"The Dragon is wise, a sage among the ignorant. He knows not all that glitters is gold."

HouseStarkFTW's Avatar Ducenarius

Quote Originally Posted by Hannibal2001 View Post
    No one will use it I assure you. The majority of players don't have time for any of this so we'll problably going to use in game messages when needed.
    In game messages don't work too well imo, especially for a team based HS. You send a message and have to wait until your next turn to see the response, and knowing other HS's I've been in, it can take several days to a week+ for the turns to finally rotate back to you. I don't think that's a great way to discuss a strategy. Yeah we all live in different time zones and may not be on at the same time, but when you leave a message in a discord/steam/skype w.e, you'll get an answer far faster then an in game message.

I don't think we need everybody in the group, I think we mostly just need enough people to be having a conversation about our general strategy that those people can then feed the need-to-know info to the people who are less involved in the planning and more about the grunt work. My idea atm is to have 3 lieutenants, so to speak, that would be in charge of making sure our plans are followed through on in the north, east, and south, while I manage the western side of things.

Kinda like a real empire

Soooo, in that case, who wants to be involved in the strategy, and would you prefer a steam group or discord?

I don't think we need everybody in the group, I think we mostly just need enough people to be having a conversation about our general strategy that those people can then feed the need-to-know info to the people who are less involved in the planning and more about the grunt work. My idea atm is to have 3 lieutenants, so to speak, that would be in charge of making sure our plans are followed through on in the north, east, and south, while I manage the western side of things.

Kinda like a real empire

Soooo, in that case, who wants to be involved in the strategy, and would you prefer a steam group or discord?
    You have no ideea how hard it is to keep in touch with your team I learned that in Interregnum.There are about 3 maybe 4 guys that will actually have time for this. I don't want to discourage you but it's the truth

If you aren't trying to discourage me then why are you repeating what you already said. I heard you the first time. If it doesn't work it doesn't work.

If you aren't trying to discourage me then why are you repeating what you already said. I heard you the first time. If it doesn't work it doesn't work.
    I'm just making a point pall

But what's the point of your point lol. You said you weren't trying to be discouraging, but that's literally all you did, was discourage the idea. Twice in a row lol. I just don't understand.

Anyway, if nobody is interested in helping with the strategy then I'll take care of it myself and send in-game messages at the start of turns with objectives/orders. If anybody needs help from their neighbors, they can just contact me instead of trying to get a hold of people, and I'll figure out who is able to help and how much they can send, then issue the order at the start of the turn.

If people don't want to help with strategy, then they shouldn't have any problem with following the one made by the person/people willing to make it.

Guys, I installed the mod using the instructions but every time I try to start up a campaign it loads all the way but gives me an error saying "Sigma preserve us, Chaos has taken over! Closing the gates to save our souls!" and crashes me too the desktop. Any ideas, anyone else on windows 10?

Quote Originally Posted by Shreklayers View Post
    Guys, I installed the mod using the instructions but every time I try to start up a campaign it loads all the way but gives me an error saying "Sigma preserve us, Chaos has taken over! Closing the gates to save our souls!" and crashes me too the desktop. Any ideas, anyone else on windows 10?
    Are you sure you installed it correctly? I got the same thing the first time I installed it but I reinstalled it and it worked then

Yea twice now mate. I will try again. Did you install the patches and everything?

Quote Originally Posted by Shreklayers View Post
    Yea twice now mate. I will try again. Did you install the patches and everything?
    Yeah I did make sure you install the patches first then the quickfixes and after that add the hs submod. You can use jackiefishes video I guess