Thread: i have a question

Default i have a question

im playing the campaign as the vampire's, my first campaign just got the game, I got this dwarf running back and forth between 2 of my settlements and I cant do anything to hit him, when I send my lords or heros they just say they cant do it. how do you stop him from doing this?

Default Re: i have a question

Is it an agent? Recruit a Banshee and assassinate it.

sorry 1 more question, when you wipe out a faction does another just show up to take its place? when I killed the dwarfs orcs took the spot I destroyed a few turns later

SPARTAN VI's Avatar Campidoctor

When you raze a settlement, you basically evict the enemy faction and leave the settlement empty. It can then be re-settled by a faction of a compatible culture (e.g. Dwarfs cannot settle in razed human/vampire/chaos areas). So yes, if a greenskin army was in the area, they can certainly re-colonize a razed settlement.

It's worth noting that re-colonizing incurs a huge monetary and/or manpower cost. The larger the army, the smaller the cost, and vice versa. This means any army that does this needs to replenish its spent troops and are vulnerable in the few turns following re-colonization. So if that greenskin tribe is also your enemy, sniping them after they resettle is a great way to secure a quick and easy military victory, money, and experience for the lord and army.
    Last edited by SPARTAN VI; August 24, 2017 at 01:28 PM.

2016 TW: Warhammer Modding Winner!

SPARTAN VI's Building Progression Icons Mod
    Streaming Total War & Strategy Games - SPARTAN VI's Game Night