Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: The Four Kings (Kingdoms Teutonic HS) [ENDED]

cowcow's Avatar Ordinarius

Default Re: The Four Kings (Kingdoms Teutonic HS)

no worries

LordPureLegacy's Avatar Decanus

Its fine Celival its just not usually on time for your turns is not good for your reputation that is why we judged this on you because us three were talking hours and could do a more than a couple turns if you were on just check this threat everyday around every two hours if you can we will usually visitor message you. But don't forget if you simply just do not feel like playing then its probably best to let somebody else in that is. Were looking for people that are interested and active good luck to you by the way.

By the way since it seems more people are interested in this hotseat maybe we should make another one? maybe add another faction in or something does that sound like a good idea to you guys arbo, mergor, hannibal and others.

Mergor's Avatar T H E | G O R

See, I, or ArBo would be the bad guy if I joined without hesitating

ArBo is currently working on restarting another HS. (Also, sorry I forgot to answer you ArBo, will do it now) If it doesn't work then maybe. Let's not overextend ourself with HS-s

Ok it was just suggestion if you guys wanted to but considering how much me, cow, and erric talked we could have done a couple turns.

ArBo's Avatar Senator

For the restarting we'll need to fill virtually every spot with a new player. Half of the original players have left HS'ing, and Sal and Captainnorway have said they aren't interested in continuing. I think doing another one of these might be a more realistic plan.

Will get the turn here in 20 minutes.

cowcow's Avatar Ordinarius

I'd be interested in a second version as a diff faction + with more players for variety's sake, plus there seems to be interest

also don't feel like you have to rush your turn Celival, you can take your time
    Last edited by cowcow; August 20, 2017 at 09:02 AM.

I'd be interested as well. Maybe another extension for the variety, Britannia or Crusades. Or, I could modify the map to be a more exciting/balanced.

ArBo's Avatar Senator

If you guys want a lot of variety, I could make a random map such as in the 1v1 tournament. It's very hard to balance that though, so probably not a good idea.
    Crusades seems cool. Or a CCM2 map, a part of Europe or Tyronia?

I would do britannia because theirs is a lot of diversity between all the faction and you can choose who to go to war with but if you guys do any more of hot seats like these let me know and i am about to do my turn for HRE i am just doing another one for another hot seat.

ArBo's Avatar Senator

Me and Mergor were thinking to mod the Iberian map of the CCM2 mod.

If you gonna make some HS with no npcs then I also would be up to join Especially Britania.

If you guys are interested I still have a patch for the britannia campaign for HotSeat purposes. Not sure how balanced it exactly is as I made it like a year and a half ago but we've had some very fun games with it.

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...es-amp-Submods

The picture is unavailable cuz photobucket but basicly it has a new faction called the barons alliance which has regions around the York region, making England less powerfull. The barons alliance starts with a quite strong militairy but low financial gain and has the same unit roster as England.

The only issue there is is with some in-game events that I screwed up. If a settlement would riot it would become part of the Barons alliance. Also I believe Barons alliance gets less family members

ArBo's Avatar Senator

I think I remember you releasing that one... Probably not since I've only been here for a year though.
    I'll download and have a look, one can always use a new hotseat mod.

Quote Originally Posted by ArBo View Post
    I think I remember you releasing that one... Probably not since I've only been here for a year though.
    I'll download and have a look, one can always use a new hotseat mod.
    Just took a look aswell. Probably gonna need some small hotfixes but is probably playable(and way more balanced than original Britannia)

Captainnorway's Avatar Primicerius

we could start a new hotseat if you want, I'll admin one with few ( up to six ) players since they are a lot smoother and easier to admin.
    there also is a possibility to restart this and add the two last factions.

If anyone is curious, this is the CCM2 Iberia map. I personally would like this setting, and I could mod the map with ArBo. (Maybe using Portugal as the Asturias or Aragon. ) I'm in a for a Britannia one too.

Teutonic order is crazy broken in this mod if you play an autoresolve HS. Im speaking from experience here. We had lithuania, Poland and Novgorod attacking TO and he still won the HS. Their units are crazy strong.