Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: The Four Kings (Kingdoms Teutonic HS) [ENDED]

Captainnorway's Avatar Primicerius

Default Re: The Four Kings (Kingdoms Teutonic HS)

redo was legal, i had to send a cs again to lpl

Novgorod - https://ufile.io/v2s5w

With his decisions the German King killed his son, Prince Nikolaus. What a sad day.

Novgorod, we're coming for money promised to us. We will take it ourselves from dead bodies.

LordPureLegacy's Avatar Decanus

Look i am not going to start an argument or slander someones reputation simply because i did not get what i wanted but here is the truth everybody in here already accepted your a snake and you tell me your care for your reputation well you ruined in this with just three people the first three turns its true i back out the deals i make with you but dealing with a snake is dealing with fire that you cannot control, again i go back to where you said you care for your reputation well how about this you cover your reputation with lies and misdeeds you paint others as evil through black and white look at your logo there is nothing justified in this besides that your a snake you proven it many times with your moves you may deny it but you would only be trying to cover the truth. Another way you say the German king killed his son could you really talk about that when you sent two of your generals up to scare cow and planned for me to sink the ship that they were in simply so you can save some cash. Kamil is your name you get mad when i said erric if you hate it so much then change your name to kamil my name is TheLordPureLegacy you may call it however you want for it does not offend me. You may say that i am not an honorable man well i am not never wanted to be but life is not fair you can look at a person who left a dog on the street can you really say their evil simply because they mind their own business. I may have been planning to attack you and Denmark but at least i did not hide it when you hid that you wanted peace between Denmark and Poland the first time we started when you actually planned to fund me for the first attack then you would jump in and clear up after against Denmark. Then again you could have been lying to both of us and planned to attack us when we were gaining or running. Again i do not hold grudges simply because its stupid yet your biggest grudge on these hot seats is me when you either payed or convinced HouseStark in crusades to attack me at least i did not tell paladinbob you were a snake but really i was just hurting him if i did not let him know. You can try to paint me evil or a liar but at least i do not cover up my truths with more lies when you openly admitted when me and Celival were trying to make you not want Stettin in exchange for Visby but really you had other plans and made us presumed you would exchange. Cover up your truths with more lies but it does not change how you wasted people's time and how future people might think twice before allying BUT WAIT vets don't make that mistake because they keep private because anybody could be a snake that is exactly why i stopped talking and did not ally you even if you were getting teamed but again WAIT you had the biggest nation and free reign on the AIs with the only challenge of Novgorod and again you were having more trouble with economy with all the mercs you be buying against me. In the end my plan was to stall you and make you waste precious time and money and it looks like you spent about 3/5 of your economy on me and don't have the time to do against me. Here is something good about you that everybody knows your a snake that is smart and only does whats best for himself but the reason was this the quote by Jake Roberts "The Snake Will Always Bite Back".

I am done and end all discussions between us for i have better chances dealing with a thief and the answer to your questions in my my dm's yes i am a liar but you should define your question for we all are the only problem is how far will you go to cover up your lies.

Quote Originally Posted by LordPureLegacy
    Look i am not going to start an argument or slander someones reputation simply because i did not get what i wanted but here is the truth everybody in here already accepted your a snake and you tell me your care for your reputation well you ruined in this with just three people the first three turns its true i back out the deals i make with you but dealing with a snake is dealing with fire that you cannot control, again i go back to where you said you care for your reputation well how about this you cover your reputation with lies and misdeeds you paint others as evil through black and white look at your logo there is nothing justified in this besides that your a snake you proven it many times with your moves you may deny it but you would only be trying to cover the truth. Another way you say the German king killed his son could you really talk about that when you sent two of your generals up to scare cow and planned for me to sink the ship that they were in simply so you can save some cash. Kamil is your name you get mad when i said erric if you hate it so much then change your name to kamil my name is TheLordPureLegacy you may call it however you want for it does not offend me. You may say that i am not an honorable man well i am not never wanted to be but life is not fair you can look at a person who left a dog on the street can you really say their evil simply because they mind their own business. I may have been planning to attack you and Denmark but at least i did not hide it when you hid that you wanted peace between Denmark and Poland the first time we started when you actually planned to fund me for the first attack then you would jump in and clear up after against Denmark. Then again you could have been lying to both of us and planned to attack us when we were gaining or running. Again i do not hold grudges simply because its stupid yet your biggest grudge on these hot seats is me when you either payed or convinced HouseStark in crusades to attack me at least i did not tell paladinbob you were a snake but really i was just hurting him if i did not let him know. You can try to paint me evil or a liar but at least i do not cover up my truths with more lies when you openly admitted when me and Celival were trying to make you not want Stettin in exchange for Visby but really you had other plans and made us presumed you would exchange. Cover up your truths with more lies but it does not change how you wasted people's time and how future people might think twice before allying BUT WAIT vets don't make that mistake because they keep private because anybody could be a snake that is exactly why i stopped talking and did not ally you even if you were getting teamed but again WAIT you had the biggest nation and free reign on the AIs with the only challenge of Novgorod and again you were having more trouble with economy with all the mercs you be buying against me. In the end my plan was to stall you and make you waste precious time and money and it looks like you spent about 3/5 of your economy on me and don't have the time to do against me. Here is something good about you that everybody knows your a snake that is smart and only does whats best for himself but the reason was this the quote by Jake Roberts "The Snake Will Always Bite Back".

I am done and end all discussions between us for i have better chances dealing with a thief and the answer to your questions in my my dm's yes i am a liar but you should define your question for we all are the only problem is how far will you go to cover up your lies.
    Please next time use more dots/commas and more arguments (e.g. examples) rather than saying "you are bad". It's so hard to defend myself if there is nothing much to refer to.

You broke (not even canceled) deals with me 3 times in this HS. So far I broke deals with anybody in this forum 0 times, I think.

I agree I do things that benefit me, but I don't know how I'm a snake because of that. You should also try to get profitable deals and make good moves in the game. I don't understand what you want from my logo and my name. And please stick to Errichto (don't use my real name in forum, wtf). I just don't like when you shorten it to "erric", but I don't care much. I don't remember a single lie I told you or cowcow (and I don't remember any "covering truths with lies"). In the first game, we made peace with cowcow for 7 turns and I honestly said I will attack him sooner or later, and I don't want an alliance. Sounds quite fair imho. Please stop pretending you know more than me about my economy and my plans. You don't.

And let me end with a quote from this post of yours:

Quote Originally Posted by LordPureLegacy
    yes i am a liar

I never agreed neither disagreed with you being a snake, i really didnt like some of your moves tho. I tried helping HRE by paying you 10k for not attacking him.You wanted stettin wich we didnt want to give you, so we talked 2 hours about it and made me stay up all night.So after you woudnt want to leave hre stettin hre attacked you. I redid my turn and canceled our deal payin you 10k in 2 turns (5k x2) and you attacked me. I didnt even load my savefile and you kept saying stuff where i didnt even knew you attacked me.And you said you would never trust me in a hotseat, but i didnt even do much.Go ahead take my money from dead peoples cropses, good luck in it!

I'm glad you just don't like my moves. I thought you agree with LPL that I'm dishonourable.

And you skipped an important part in your post. We all agreed for a deal where I get Stettin and get money from you, and I pay HRE when he hires a diplomat. I moved back my forces in my turn. And after that HRE attacked me (and ofc. not leaving Stettin open) and you didn't pay. Your post suggests that I simply didn't want peace. After my turn and after your turn, we indeed talked about changing a deal. You two wanted Stettin (that was already promised for me). We didn't agree for any new deal (e.g. you wanted to give me Visby once it's yours, and e.g. I wanted Prague for Stettin).

In our recent conversation, I kept asking you "btw. did you load a save file at all?" and you kept ignoring - eventually you asked "why are you keep asking?" and I told you I attacked you. Next time just don't ignore something I'm writing to you.

EDIT: Just want to be clear what you did wrong. You can't make with someone peace and promise him something (e.g. a settlement) and after his turn say "that settlement is very good. I can give you something worse instead." and attack me if I don't agree. This is not how things work.
    Last edited by Errichto; September 12, 2017 at 10:34 AM.

You asked it midway in the conversation.But we didnt trust you giving visby after a deal

I asked immediately after you said something suggesting you don't know I attacked you (you wrote something like your "I might attack you" what was strange because we are already at war). Giving Visby after a deal, lol. We talked about you giving me Visby. It was me who would have to trust you (again -_-) that you would give me Visby later.

Stop arguing and kamil the deal was not official we were still talking the terms and my view changed when i got my turn and from what i saw you did not mention you took Stralsund and we told you Stettin was off the table and everybody knows prague is off too even cow knew this and he was not even in this conversation and its best you do not post it in the forum for you have no reason to argue in the forum and if what i said is not true then leave it be either way other people are going to consider twice before dealing with you or me anyway for just having this argument.

Another thing when i said everybody accepted that you were a snake what i meant was that nobody denied it so stop wasting celival's time you basically do that to him and me every two hours almost every three days.

This is over kamil leave it be.

Captainnorway's Avatar Primicerius

please keep the thread argue-free this serves no purpose and will only harm everyone participating in these childish disagreements.

cowcow's Avatar Ordinarius

https://www.mediafire.com/file/7hkay.../tfk_hre_8.sav
    This is hres turn just if norways needs it.
    Last edited by CelivalTheGreat; September 13, 2017 at 12:50 PM.

turn 9, Novgorod - https://ufile.io/ogzem

Will HRE decide to defend or attack?

I forgot to write that - HRE, don't move an army with general and many archers (they stay next to a fort in the North)

Will have the turn done tomorrow it might be an hour late it depends when i wake up but no more than an hour this also goes for the crusades hot seat.

Denmark up!
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7F...ew?usp=sharing

Prince Boguphal has been killed in the siege of the Poland fort he has been given a proper burial along with the men he has died beside and the fallen men in the siege his forces have killed. Prince Boguphal will be known for fighting on the front lines he may have not been given the traditional Poland burial but he died on German land and will be buried as a German. "Ruhe In Frieden"
    Last edited by LordPureLegacy; September 15, 2017 at 12:43 PM.