Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Questions:

AnthoniusII's Avatar Μέγαc Δομέστικοc

Default Questions:

I open this question thread with a simple one.
    I most of previews in the sticky section there are download links.
    Is this mod in parts or there is an "all in one" link as well?
    TGC in order to continue its development seak one or more desicated scripters to put our campaign scripts mess to an order plus to create new events and create the finall missing factions recruitment system. In return TGC will give permision to those that will help to use its material stepe by step. The result will be a fully released TGC plus many mods that will benefit TGC's material.
    Despite the mod is dead does not mean that anyone can use its material
    read this to avoid misunderstandings.

IWTE tool master and world txt one like this, needed inorder to release TGC 1.0 official to help TWC to survive.
    Adding MARKA HORSES in your mod and create new varietions of them. Tutorial RESTORED.

xeryx's Avatar Follow the White Rabbit

Default Re: Questions:

Yes, Yes, Yes

It is six "modules" in one zip file. Each modules has a readme file, just unzip to your data directory. You may use whatever modules you would like, but at a minimum you should try them all .

There are download links in the threads, they all go to the same place....I think you're just messing around again.
    Last edited by xeryx; August 10, 2017 at 06:35 AM.
    Proudly patronized by B. Ward Click Sig Logo for Downloads, Click forums here and here
    "Do not try and bend the spoon, that is impossible, instead only try and realize the truth.
    There is no spoon, and you will see, it is not the spoon that bends, only yourself."-The Matrix

A noob once always a noob! Anyway thank you I will try it asap!
    TGC in order to continue its development seak one or more desicated scripters to put our campaign scripts mess to an order plus to create new events and create the finall missing factions recruitment system. In return TGC will give permision to those that will help to use its material stepe by step. The result will be a fully released TGC plus many mods that will benefit TGC's material.

IWTE tool master and world txt one like this, needed inorder to release TGC 1.0 official to help TWC to survive.
    Adding MARKA HORSES in your mod and create new varietions of them. Tutorial RESTORED.

I think the saying is "once a noob, always a newb" Lol, I figured you were just testing me. But there were a few threads that needed the link..Thanks!
    Proudly patronized by B. Ward Click Sig Logo for Downloads, Click forums here and here
    "Do not try and bend the spoon, that is impossible, instead only try and realize the truth.
    There is no spoon, and you will see, it is not the spoon that bends, only yourself."-The Matrix

Quote Originally Posted by xeryx View Post
    I think the saying is "once a noob, always a newb" Lol, I figured you were just testing me. But there were a few threads that needed the link..Thanks!
    My friend , I am a guy of visual learning...I am too old to figure out even the simpliest of things some times.

So how have you been Anthonius? How did your MED2 mod turn out? I haven't touced med2 in a long time?

So how have you been Anthonius? How did your MED2 mod turn out? I haven't touced med2 in a long time?
    Thank you for aksing.
    We are doing quite well..See some progress here. Roma Sarectum II new enviroment, totaly new models and skins, new animations and many more.
    In fact we would apriciate your huge expirience in AI behaviur conserning to Campaign/development etc.
    We would like even rebels to be able to make their settlements grow and prosper, be agressive and expand.
    _Tartaros_ made a great work but such epirience like yours is always wellcomed.
    We are trying to create not just a mod but a playable and enjoyable educational tool for the players.
    When ever you will have the will to return to M2TW please remember us!

Glad to hear all is well with your mod!! The odds are against me working on Med2 again, but never say never. It would be really hard to shift gears back to med 2.

Jurand of Cracow's Avatar History and gameplay!

The odds are against me working on Med2 again, but never say never. It would be really hard to shift gears back to med 2.
    Anyway, thank's for your previous work! I'm just using XCAI with the DoC.
    Mod leader of the SSHIP: traits, ancillaries, scripts, buildings, geography, economy.
    ..............................................................................................................................................................................
    If you want to play a historical mod in the medieval setting the best are:
    Stainless Steel Historical Improvement Project and Broken Crescent.
    Recently, Tsardoms and TGC look also very good. Read my opinions on the other mods here.
    ..............................................................................................................................................................................
    Reviews of the mods (all made in 2018): SSHIP, Wrath of the Norsemen, Broken Crescent.
    Follow home rules for playing a game without exploiting the M2TW engine deficiencies.
    Hints for Medieval 2 moders: forts, merchants, AT-NGB bug, trade fleets.
    Thrones of Britannia: review, opinion on the battles, ideas for modding. Shieldwall is promising!
    Dominant strategy in Rome2, Attila, ToB and Troy: “Sniping groups of armies”. Still there, alas!

You are welcome!

I see Tajij continues his work on Battle AI and made a really good one that is fantastic! I wish I had the level of control for the battle AI in this game, that I had in med 2. Because one thing that annoys me is the AI doesn't hold formation as much as it should.

Another silly question:
    Downloaded XAI v105
    There are a lot of files there.
    In what directory we install all of them inside Attila game?

No question is silly,

It will be where you main Steam library is.

In my case it is

E:\Steam\steamapps\common\Total War Attila\data

Ok doki! Starting first thing in the morning.
    Expect reports.

Thank you sir, you may have to enable the older mod option. I will be updating the graphics for the steam mod installer pretty soon.

Where is everybody? Hello!!??

Come on guys, I need some excitement! I would like to hear more about your campaigns and battle experiences too!!
    Last edited by xeryx; September 06, 2017 at 01:17 PM.

GRANTO's Avatar Domesticus

Nobodys really playing it much it seems ... CA have choked the life out of modding with the new titles,
    keep up the great work though

Well then we bring them back to this game!

Is the mod on the steam workshop? That might help with testing if it isn't.

Not yet, I wanted to finish up a few things first, like the diplomacy. I totally agree with you it will help.

Since you practically endorsed Skidvar's Garrison Overhaul I assume that doesn't create conflicts with your mod collection. Same for his Unit Size Overhaul? Just wanted to check.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast