Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: BELLUM CRUCIS 7.0 + bugfixer - SUBMODS and UNOFFICIAL PROJECTS Thread

Elendil 03's Avatar Semisalis
    A landlocked, neutral country somewhere in Western Europe

Default Re: BELLUM CRUCIS 7.0 + bugfixer - SUBMODS and UNOFFICIAL PROJECTS Thread

Which files did you install? When did the CTD occur?

Default Re: BELLUM CRUCIS 7.0 + bugfixer - SUBMODS and UNOFFICIAL PROJECTS Thread

Now I can't remember what I did with those files. What I do remember is that it started once I loaded the game. It started right after that. What are the names of the submods and the links... can't remember them?

I don't know which submods you were using, but how about a reinstallation?

Why do captains rebel so easily? What is wrong with this mechanic?

Because you're supposed to only field armies with generals in them.
    Last edited by Elendil 03; January 22, 2020 at 02:36 PM.

Because you're supposed to only field armies with generals inside them.
    But its at an insane rate, the game is not designed for it, I have to transfer armies, the AI constantly losses armies to rebelling, it doesn't know how to deal with it. Even Family Members rebel, even though they have high loyalty and the faction leader has high authority, WTF!!!

I am on a different PC, different faction, yet again I am getting crashes during Novgorod's turn, wtf... How is this enhanced?

EDIT:Seriously, what is the deal with the insane rebel rate? Every faction I play with has it...
    Last edited by The Despondent Mind; February 17, 2019 at 08:26 AM.

Actually I do have the Bellum Crucis 7 Enhanced Submod and the quick so I gonna see if this works and I will let you know if there is any problems.

Once I copied and pasted Enhanced Submod should I also copy and paste the english tanslation to it?

20:41:48.844 [system.rpt] [always] CPU: SSE2
    20:41:48.860 [system.rpt] [always] ==== system log start, build date: Sep 5 2014 version development ===
    20:41:48.860 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/data_0.pack
    20:41:48.860 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/data_1.pack
    20:41:48.860 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/data_2.pack
    20:41:48.860 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/data_3.pack
    20:41:48.860 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/data_4.pack
    20:41:48.860 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/localized.pack
    20:41:54.072 [data.missing] [warning] missing/invalid cursor for ANISELECT
    20:41:54.072 [data.missing] [warning] missing/invalid cursor for MODIFIER_SABOTAGE
    20:41:54.087 [data.missing] [warning] missing/invalid cursor for MODIFIER_TRADE
    20:41:54.118 [data.missing] [warning] missing/invalid cursor for DRAGGABLE
    20:41:54.118 [data.missing] [warning] missing/invalid cursor for DRAGGING
    20:41:54.118 [data.missing] [warning] missing/invalid cursor for MODIFIER_MULTIPLE_SELECT
    20:41:54.118 [data.missing] [warning] missing/invalid cursor for MODIFIER_ATTACK
    20:41:54.118 [data.missing] [warning] missing/invalid cursor for MODIFIER_PLACE_CHARACTER
    20:41:54.118 [data.missing] [warning] missing/invalid cursor for MODIFIER_PLACE_RESOURCE
    20:41:54.118 [data.missing] [warning] missing/invalid cursor for MODIFIER_PLACE_FORT
    20:41:54.118 [data.missing] [warning] missing/invalid cursor for MODIFIER_MOVE_OBJECT
    20:41:54.118 [data.missing] [warning] missing/invalid cursor for MODIFIER_PLACE_WATCHTOWER
    20:41:54.118 [data.missing] [warning] missing/invalid cursor for MODIFIER_DEPLOYMENT_AREA
    20:41:54.118 [data.missing] [warning] missing/invalid cursor for MODIFIER_PLACE_TILE
    20:41:54.118 [data.missing] [warning] missing/invalid cursor for MODIFIER_PLACE_SPECIAL_PIECE
    20:41:54.118 [data.missing] [warning] missing/invalid cursor for MODIFIER_PAINT
    20:41:54.118 [data.missing] [warning] missing/invalid cursor for MODIFIER_ADJUST_HEIGHTS
    20:41:54.118 [data.missing] [warning] missing/invalid cursor for MODIFIER_ADD_UNIT
    20:41:54.118 [data.missing] [warning] missing/invalid cursor for MODIFIER_PLACE_SETTLEMENT
    20:41:56.827 [script.err] [error] Script Error in data/export_descr_unit.txt, at line 3065, column 24
    stat_pri statistic refers to non-existant projectile type 'cav_composite_arrow'
    20:41:56.827 [script.err] [error] Script Error in data/export_descr_unit.txt, at line 3065, column 24
    failed to read statistic for unit type 'Kazaks'
    20:41:56.827 [data.invalid] [error] DATABASE_TABLE error found : error reading record from file data/export_descr_unit.txt.

Now I have this problem!

Did you copy-paste the translation files or did you include it manually?
    When did the crash occur?

manually! It occured when after I manually installed enhanced submod and then the translation. Is there an english translation for the enhanced submod?

I meant manually copying the new Italian strings into the English translation files. That's because the translation is for Vanilla BC7 only.
    Last edited by Elendil 03; February 20, 2019 at 01:05 PM.

Wouldln't that screw up the english translation?

If you only copy the strings that aren't included there already: No, it doesn't.
    In order to do that, you need either WinMerge or the compare plugin for Notepad++.
    Last edited by Elendil 03; January 22, 2020 at 02:37 PM.

I could do that but I would rather not screw things up again.

If you backup your data\text folder before doing it and try starting the game after every larger file you translate, nothing can really go wrong.

True! However, I fear that I will screw things up again so I will leave it as it is.

Whatever you want. After all, it's not a difficult task with these tools and I also managed to do it, but now I've translated some random strings into German and I don't think you want to mess around with three languages instead of two.

true! Messing up the translation will make things worse for me.

bro the enhanced submod crashes when i am gona start a battle with a mercenary unit in my army... any solution?

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast