Thread: Your favourite looking EB General?

Default Your favourite looking EB General?

Basically just asking who everyone's favourite looking General is for EB.

Personally ATM i'm tied between Arche Seleukeia and Makedonia. The Seleucid General looks worthy of being "Lord of Asia", while I like the Macedonian one's shield pattern.

I'm also partial to the Roman Consul's austere look, and the Epirote general's side helmet feathers.

Certainly keen to see what everyone else likes!

Default Re: Your favourite looking EB General?

Quote Originally Posted by King Agis View Post
    Basically just asking who everyone's favourite looking General is for EB.

Personally ATM i'm tied between Arche Seleukeia and Makedonia. The Seleucid General looks worthy of being "Lord of Asia", while I like the Macedonian one's shield pattern.

I'm also partial to the Roman Consul's austere look, and the Epirote general's side helmet feathers.

Certainly keen to see what everyone else likes!
    I love audei, sweboz looking general, i prefer general fight on foot
    My name is John, Tribune of Legio Ripenses IX Tertiae Italica and loyal servant to the computer generated Emperor, Julianus Flavius Augustus "The Apostles". And I will have my vengeance again The Quadi tribes, barbarian scums who decimated half of my legio in Mediolanum City Siege almost a year ago and Gratianus Flavius "The Traitor", the former Caesar who convince a half of precious my legio to his petty scheme rebellion just 3 months ago in this save game or the next
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    IB:Restitutor Orbis Signature courtesy of Joar

Why is that? I'd rather have my general on horseback tbh, but I do like the Spartan king fighting on foot.

Quote Originally Posted by King Agis View Post
    Why is that? I'd rather have my general on horseback tbh, but I do like the Spartan king fighting on foot.
    For role playing purpose, your men more loyal if they know their commander fighting as footloger

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    My name is John, Tribune of Legio Ripenses IX Tertiae Italica and loyal servant to the computer generated Emperor, Julianus Flavius Augustus "The Apostles". And I will have my vengeance again The Quadi tribes, barbarian scums who decimated half of my legio in Mediolanum City Siege almost a year ago and Gratianus Flavius "The Traitor", the former Caesar who convince a half of precious my legio to his petty scheme rebellion just 3 months ago in this save game or the next
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    IB:Restitutor Orbis Signature courtesy of Joar