Page 6 of 25 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: EB 1.33 Release - New Version - Read here

_Nux_'s Avatar Laetus

Default Re: EB v1.3 - EB v1.31b Alex released!

King Agis

Yes that is so far, but I found new model and texture in EBI v1.31b Alex rar pack maybe which is in plan to replace old one.

b0Gia de Bodemloze's Avatar Europa Barbarorum Dev

Quote Originally Posted by _Nux_ View Post
    b0Gia I see models and texture for "Roman Iberian infantry - Cohors Reformata" and "Roman Iberian infantry - Cohors" why they are not in a game?
    These units are going to be included in the future.
    Under the Patronage of Veteraan.
    Proud member of Europa Barbarorum 2 team, developer of EBNOM, developer of EB 1.21, developer of Diadochi Total War, developer of Hegemonia City States and creator of one modpack for Megas Alexandros.

Default Re: EB v1.3 released!

Quote Originally Posted by Pherion View Post
    I can't start the game because of this error:

"failed to read censored word dictionary file eb/data//chat_filter.san"

This is a brand new install. I just downloaded Rome Alexander from steam and installed EB on it following all the instructions.

Any ideas? Doing a quick google search showed me that this might be an Alex engine bug as more people were having it without EB. Is there a way around this or a fix?
    You didn't install the game and patch correctly. If you have the alexander total war from steam you need to install the EB 1.3 to this folder (or if you already install the game to rome total war gold you need to copy the eb folder from rtw folder to alex folder) then you just install the updates and the hotfix.
    Proud member of Europa Barbarorum 2 team, developer of EBNOM, developer of EB 1.21, developer of Diadochi Total War, developer of Hegemonia City States and creator of one modpack for Megas Alexandros.

I'm curious is it this model from the picture going to replace "Roman infantry - Cohors Imperatoria" ?
    Attachment 348161
    This unit has the correct helmet of the era.

Quote Originally Posted by b0Gia de Bodemloze View Post
    You didn't install the game and patch correctly. If you have the alexander total war from steam you need to install the EB 1.3 to this folder (or if you already install the game to rome total war gold you need to copy the eb folder from rtw folder to alex folder) then you just install the updates and the hotfix.
    Huh. I somehow messed it up. I re-downloaded everything again and installed it and now it works. Weird. Anyway, thanks for the help.

I would also like to report a bug I found. In custom battles some units don't have unit cards, mostly artillery.

And what is the EBI 1.3 map optional file? Is it a new campaign map for EB? And if so, could I suggest that you post some images of it so we can see how different it is before we make the decision of getting it? It would be be easier for other people to see what it is and what it offers.

Huh. I somehow messed it up. I re-downloaded everything again and installed it and now it works. Weird. Anyway, thanks for the help.

I would also like to report a bug I found. In custom battles some units don't have unit cards, mostly artillery.

And what is the EBI 1.3 map optional file? Is it a new campaign map for EB? And if so, could I suggest that you post some images of it so we can see how different it is before we make the decision of getting it? It would be be easier for other people to see what it is and what it offers.
    Some units have white cards only in battle selection, into the battle they have the normal cards. This is rtw specific can't fix.

Now the new map has better textures but currently somehow there are palms in places like sweden so until to fix them, i uploaded the vanilla map. It's all about environment nothing else.

Some units have white cards only in battle selection, into the battle they have the normal cards. This is rtw specific can't fix.

Now the new map has better textures but currently somehow there are palms in places like sweden so until to fix them, i uploaded the vanilla map. It's all about environment nothing else.
    Palms in Sweden? xD

But sure, then I'll just go with the vanilla one. When it's fixed, will it be incorporated into the actual main mod or will it always be an optional file?

Oh, and one more question, is the recommended difficulty to play this mod VH/M or is there a new recommendation?

Sorry for being a bit annoying with so many questions. xD
    Last edited by Pherion; September 03, 2017 at 09:23 AM.

B0gia chacke my priv. ms. .

_Nux_'s Avatar Laetus

This unit has the correct helmet of the era.
    Yes i know, but my question is this model going to replace old one.

b0Gia I have requested for nonexistent border visibility between regions like in 1.21a if you can.
    Last edited by b0Gia de Bodemloze; September 03, 2017 at 05:30 PM.

Yes i know, but my question is this model going to replace old one.
    Don't know but maybe since it's more historical accurate.

Quote Originally Posted by Iscariote View Post
    B0gia chacke my priv. ms. .
    I did but i don't have time right now for fixes.

Palms in Sweden? xD

But sure, then I'll just go with the vanilla one. When it's fixed, will it be incorporated into the actual main mod or will it always be an optional file?

Oh, and one more question, is the recommended difficulty to play this mod VH/M or is there a new recommendation?

Sorry for being a bit annoying with so many questions. xD
    The old map will stay because the new map is different and some people just want to stick to the old one. Now i reccommend VH/H.

b0Gia I have requested for nonexistent border visibility between regions like in 1.21a if you can.
    Can you provide pics?
    Last edited by b0Gia de Bodemloze; September 03, 2017 at 05:30 PM.

Alright! Thanks for the info! I'm off to start my first Campaign in 1.3. : D

_Nux_'s Avatar Laetus

Reques for nonexistent border visibility between regions.
    Okey I have post two pictures. First from v1.31b with borders and seconds from v1.21a without borders.

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

EB v1.31b Alex

EB v1.21a Alex

Reques for nonexistent border visibility between regions.
    Okey I have post two pictures. First from v1.31b with borders and seconds from v1.21a without borders.

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

EB v1.31b Alex

EB v1.21a Alex

Got it. Download the fix if you want.
    Last edited by b0Gia de Bodemloze; September 04, 2017 at 05:40 AM.

_Nux_'s Avatar Laetus

Got it. Download the fix if you want.

I have two questions.

Will these mods be compatible with 1.31b Alex "EB II Environment - Cities and Ports" and "RS III Environment".
    Is it planned to be fixed "strategy map palms bug".

I get a CTD every time I end the turn. Is there anything that can be done to recover my campaign?

I get a CTD every time I end the turn. Is there anything that can be done to recover my campaign?
    Details please

Details please
    I'm playing as Rome VH/M and it happens during the Spring of year 241 BC during Ptolemoi's turn.

Or is it some kind of log that you need? If so where is it?
    Last edited by Pherion; September 06, 2017 at 11:04 AM.

What have you installed?

What have you installed?
    Hm?

I downloaded Rome Total War Alexander from Steam, then i installed EB1 1.3, then the 1.31a patch and afterwards the 1.31b and finally the hotfix.

Then I installed the 1.3 optional map texture, no landbridges and the fatigue system. That's it.

Did I install something I wasn't suppose to?

Νo all seems normal, so you have a crash you cant skip. Can you upload your save and your map.rwm