Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 200 of 400

Thread: EB v1.32

  1. #181
    b0Gia de Bodemloze's Avatar Europa Barbarorum Dev
    Patrician Artifex

    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Makedonia, Greece
    Posts
    1,833

    Default Re: EB v1.3 - EB v1.31b Alex released!

    Quote Originally Posted by Wulfram View Post
    Playing as Rome I seem to only be able to recruit Hastati and Princeps in Rome herself, despite the description saying:
    "They can be recruited in the central Italian provinces Latium, Umbria, Etruria, Apulia, Liguria and Campania. These are the heartlands of the Res Publica, filled with our colonies founded during the epic struggles of the past centuries."

    Is this intended, but then the description is wrong, or is this a bug?

    Tried to use the recruitment viewer but then there is a popup saying:
    "Connection informations are missing. Please fill in missing data or run program in different mode."

    The Samnite and Bruttian units (which I can recruit in the roman start towns which are not Rome) cost much more upkeep while having similar strength, so I conclude that Princeps are always better to use.
    This change is an old one from legendary eb modders of the past. But no one changed ever the description.

    The Samnite and Bruttian units (which I can recruit in the roman start towns which are not Rome) cost much more upkeep while having similar strength, so I conclude that Princeps are always better to use.
    Well you build Princeps only in rome, everywhere else you build samnite and bruttian.
    Under the Patronage of Veteraan.
    Proud member of Europa Barbarorum 2 team, developer of EBNOM, developer of EB 1.21, developer of Diadochi Total War, developer of Hegemonia City States and creator of one modpack for Megas Alexandros.


  2. #182

    Default Re: EB v1.3 - EB v1.31b Alex released!

    Quote Originally Posted by b0Gia de Bodemloze View Post
    About this

    This may be hardcode, when you are in debt computer knows that you are unable to build anything even if it is free.

    About the rest i don't know something but how it's supposed to be factions in debt when there is a money script to prevent this.
    Perhaps I may have missed the script activation once... For sure I was in debt for 35000 mnai when it occurred. But hey no problem there is a thing called plunder and Seleucoid beings' towns are a good target to replenish my treasure coffins in no time...

  3. #183

    Default Re: EB v1.3 - EB v1.31b Alex released!

    Hey Bogia,
    Is there any quick way to check each faction's respective "homeland" regions without having to go faction by faction?
    I've also restarted quite a few times as the Seleucids and I feel that I could make a decent updated guide for a set of opening moves. Does this interest you?
    While we're on the Seleucids, why are there starting generals Whereas the Ptolemies & Pahlava have absurdly amazing ones?
    I've noticed that the Koinon Hellenon's general by Kydonia NEVER does anything. At least while playing as the Seleucids! I just end up moving him with commands to Mainland Greece where he's useful and the greeks aren't able to get steamrolled by Macedon.
    I've also had problems fighting a manual battle West of Alexandreia, I get CTDs whenever I would attempt to lure out the garrison with a unit they would place by the port. I ultimately just auto-resolved and nothing else ever hindered me in terms of CTDs.
    Could I get a reasonable answer as to why the fort and watchtower prices were switched? Was it because of LegendOfTotalWar's spam against the horse nations to the NorthEast? lol
    You never did answer my bug problem but I'd just like to understand why it crashed when I messed with the unit shaders?
    Thank you for your work and I love this mod you and your team has worked on. Keep it up

  4. #184
    Marku's Avatar Domesticus
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Edinburgh, UK
    Posts
    2,213

    Default Re: EB v1.3 - EB v1.31b Alex released!

    anyone else getting missing models in the latest release (on roman general, certain Epirus hoplites etc)

    "It's not always possible to do what we want to do, but it's important to believe in something before you actually do it"

  5. #185

    Default Re: EB v1.3 - EB v1.31b Alex released!

    I am unable to use the Recruitment viewer that I install from the folder E:\Steam Games\steamapps\common\Rome Total War Alexander\EB Installers

    there is a prompt saying: "Connection informations are missing. Please fill in missing data or run program in different mode."

    Also, what are "Unit documentation" and "Trivial Script"?
    I installed all three but cannot use the recruitment viewer.

    I have recruitment viewer v0.9 form the EB website.
    Is this here a new version?

  6. #186

    Default Re: EB v1.3 - EB v1.31b Alex released!

    It is possible to replace the music of the mod with the original music file from the game?

  7. #187
    b0Gia de Bodemloze's Avatar Europa Barbarorum Dev
    Patrician Artifex

    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Makedonia, Greece
    Posts
    1,833

    Default Re: EB v1.3 - EB v1.31b Alex released!

    Guys i am reading all the comments but currently i am Erasmus in Czech Republic and it's difficult to mod when you are drunk almost everyday...
    Under the Patronage of Veteraan.
    Proud member of Europa Barbarorum 2 team, developer of EBNOM, developer of EB 1.21, developer of Diadochi Total War, developer of Hegemonia City States and creator of one modpack for Megas Alexandros.


  8. #188
    icenii's Avatar Civis
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    In my Body
    Posts
    166

    Default Re: EB v1.3 - EB v1.31b Alex released!

    Quote Originally Posted by b0Gia de Bodemloze View Post
    Guys i am reading all the comments but currently i am Erasmus in Czech Republic and it's difficult to mod when you are drunk almost everyday...
    Where's the conflict being drunk and modding, you make it sound like you can only do one or another, ever heard of multitasking ?
    I cannot force you to believe the truth but i can allow you to believe a lie. Quote by me " Icenii " In the game of Life Death always wins. Patience is a Virtue that takes time to acquire. The Answer is "7". No 1 wins all the time except God and he cheats.

  9. #189
    Aexodus's Avatar Persuasion>Coercion
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    NI
    Posts
    5,889

    Default Re: EB v1.3 - EB v1.31b Alex released!

    Quote Originally Posted by icenii View Post
    Where's the conflict being drunk and modding, you make it sound like you can only do one or another, ever heard of multitasking ?
    Jeez mate, give him a break I'd almost say you're trolling or something.
    Patronised by Pontifex Maximus

    Quote Originally Posted by Alwyn View Post
    I'm afraid of both far-right terrorism and Islamic extremist terrorism. I'm not afraid of conservatives or Muslims.

  10. #190

    Default Re: EB v1.3 - EB v1.31b Alex released!

    Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg_GR View Post
    It is possible to replace the music of the mod with the original music file from the game?
    Just replace the descr_sounds_music file with the original one.

  11. #191
    b0Gia de Bodemloze's Avatar Europa Barbarorum Dev
    Patrician Artifex

    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Makedonia, Greece
    Posts
    1,833

    Default Re: EB v1.3 - EB v1.31b Alex released!

    Quote Originally Posted by Dogged View Post
    Hey Bogia,
    Is there any quick way to check each faction's respective "homeland" regions without having to go faction by faction?
    I've also restarted quite a few times as the Seleucids and I feel that I could make a decent updated guide for a set of opening moves. Does this interest you?
    While we're on the Seleucids, why are there starting generals Whereas the Ptolemies & Pahlava have absurdly amazing ones?
    I've noticed that the Koinon Hellenon's general by Kydonia NEVER does anything. At least while playing as the Seleucids! I just end up moving him with commands to Mainland Greece where he's useful and the greeks aren't able to get steamrolled by Macedon.
    I've also had problems fighting a manual battle West of Alexandreia, I get CTDs whenever I would attempt to lure out the garrison with a unit they would place by the port. I ultimately just auto-resolved and nothing else ever hindered me in terms of CTDs.
    Could I get a reasonable answer as to why the fort and watchtower prices were switched? Was it because of LegendOfTotalWar's spam against the horse nations to the NorthEast? lol
    You never did answer my bug problem but I'd just like to understand why it crashed when I messed with the unit shaders?
    Thank you for your work and I love this mod you and your team has worked on. Keep it up
    -Is there any quick way to check each faction's respective "homeland" regions without having to go faction by faction?
    Go to EB\Data\world\maps\campaign\imperial_campaign and open the CAMPAIGN_SCRIPT.TXT
    Then search for "homeland", you will find homeland regions for every faction.

    -I've also restarted quite a few times as the Seleucids and I feel that I could make a decent updated guide for a set of opening moves. Does this interest you?
    You can always make a new thread about it. Everything AAR/guide is usefull.

    -I've also had problems fighting a manual battle West of Alexandreia, I get CTDs whenever I would attempt to lure out the garrison with a unit they would place by the port. I ultimately just auto-resolved and nothing else ever hindered me in terms of CTDs.
    Somewhere i saw some reports about this i will note this.

    -Could I get a reasonable answer as to why the fort and watchtower prices were switched? Was it because of LegendOfTotalWar's spam against the horse nations to the NorthEast?
    Well i don't like the player to abuse the ai with forts. If he wants he should pay.

    -You never did answer my bug problem but I'd just like to understand why it crashed when I messed with the unit shaders?
    I think graphics about units etc should be medium.
    Last edited by b0Gia de Bodemloze; October 06, 2017 at 05:50 AM.
    Under the Patronage of Veteraan.
    Proud member of Europa Barbarorum 2 team, developer of EBNOM, developer of EB 1.21, developer of Diadochi Total War, developer of Hegemonia City States and creator of one modpack for Megas Alexandros.


  12. #192
    icenii's Avatar Civis
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    In my Body
    Posts
    166

    Default Re: EB v1.3 - EB v1.31b Alex released!

    Quote Originally Posted by Aexodus View Post
    Jeez mate, give him a break I'd almost say you're trolling or something.
    No neighbor i was just joking, obviously my humour was lost upon you, i appreciate the work that is done by each modder out there, and follow this updated mod closely as I'm excited too see where @bogia takes it.
    I cannot force you to believe the truth but i can allow you to believe a lie. Quote by me " Icenii " In the game of Life Death always wins. Patience is a Virtue that takes time to acquire. The Answer is "7". No 1 wins all the time except God and he cheats.

  13. #193
    Saul Tyre's Avatar Senator
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    England; a vassal state of Scotland
    Posts
    1,088

    Default Re: EB v1.3 - EB v1.31b Alex released!

    Quote Originally Posted by icenii View Post
    No neighbor i was just joking, obviously my humour was lost upon you, i appreciate the work that is done by each modder out there, and follow this updated mod closely as I'm excited too see where @bogia takes it.
    I'm sure Aexodus meant well friend, I "got" your tongue-in-cheek comment but perhaps you could add a laughter smiley[] in future to convey your intentions, text doesn't have an audible voice and can often be misread. Humour is different in accordance with the many nationalities on the forum, I find this helps as it's happened to me on occasion too
    Last edited by Saul Tyre; October 06, 2017 at 10:58 PM. Reason: typos
    My personality is who I am....my attitude depends on who you are....don't confuse
    RTR Project Group member/RTR8_4.0 beta tester.RSII_WWC_beta tester.XC_5 Alpha tester
    My youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/SaulTyre












  14. #194

    Default Re: EB v1.3 - EB v1.31a Alex released!

    maybe this is a dumb question but do i need eb 1.1 installed then 1.3?

  15. #195
    Saul Tyre's Avatar Senator
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    England; a vassal state of Scotland
    Posts
    1,088

    Default Re: EB v1.3 - EB v1.31a Alex released!

    Quote Originally Posted by kodman View Post
    maybe this is a dumb question but do i need eb 1.1 installed then 1.3?
    No offence but yes it's a pretty dumb question, have you not gone to the OP of this thread for the download link? the installation process(with pictures) is also there in a drop down spoiler menu
    Last edited by Saul Tyre; October 07, 2017 at 02:48 AM.
    My personality is who I am....my attitude depends on who you are....don't confuse
    RTR Project Group member/RTR8_4.0 beta tester.RSII_WWC_beta tester.XC_5 Alpha tester
    My youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/SaulTyre












  16. #196
    icenii's Avatar Civis
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    In my Body
    Posts
    166

    Default Re: EB v1.3 - EB v1.31b Alex released!

    Quote Originally Posted by Saul Tyre View Post
    I'm sure Aexodus meant well friend, I "got" your tongue-in-cheek comment but perhaps you could add a laughter smiley[] in future to convey your intentions, text doesn't have an audible voice and can often be misread. Humour is different in accordance with the many nationalities on the forum, I find this helps as it's happened to me on occasion too
    I'm sure your'e correct and i certainly wasn't mad/cross at Aexodus, as i'm on my 3rd country i know things don't always sound the way we mean them too and even harder when in text, I'll be certain too add a smiley next time, unless i'm sad . Enjoyed your series on Ab Urbe Condita by the way, a much under appreciated mod.
    I cannot force you to believe the truth but i can allow you to believe a lie. Quote by me " Icenii " In the game of Life Death always wins. Patience is a Virtue that takes time to acquire. The Answer is "7". No 1 wins all the time except God and he cheats.

  17. #197
    b0Gia de Bodemloze's Avatar Europa Barbarorum Dev
    Patrician Artifex

    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Makedonia, Greece
    Posts
    1,833

    Default Re: EB v1.3 - EB v1.31a Alex released!

    Quote Originally Posted by kodman View Post
    maybe this is a dumb question but do i need eb 1.1 installed then 1.3?
    Indeed is a very dump question...

    -No
    Under the Patronage of Veteraan.
    Proud member of Europa Barbarorum 2 team, developer of EBNOM, developer of EB 1.21, developer of Diadochi Total War, developer of Hegemonia City States and creator of one modpack for Megas Alexandros.


  18. #198
    Saul Tyre's Avatar Senator
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    England; a vassal state of Scotland
    Posts
    1,088

    Default Re: EB v1.3 - EB v1.31b Alex released!

    Quote Originally Posted by icenii View Post
    I'm sure your'e correct and i certainly wasn't mad/cross at Aexodus, as i'm on my 3rd country i know things don't always sound the way we mean them too and even harder when in text, I'll be certain too add a smiley next time, unless i'm sad . Enjoyed your series on Ab Urbe Condita by the way, a much under appreciated mod.
    No problem laddie, I hope you never feel sad though. Thanks for watching my Let's Play, I'm glad you enjoyed it, even though I abandoned it, at the time the intention was to update the changes with the 5.2 version and continue but which unfortunately I did not manage. Do you know I just recently restarted with the latest version?, Zipzopdippidybopbop has taken it to version 6 now and made it much tougher for the player. Here is the link if you would like to watch it. https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...nkQcR5d_OOcfEl
    My personality is who I am....my attitude depends on who you are....don't confuse
    RTR Project Group member/RTR8_4.0 beta tester.RSII_WWC_beta tester.XC_5 Alpha tester
    My youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/SaulTyre












  19. #199
    icenii's Avatar Civis
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    In my Body
    Posts
    166

    Default Re: EB v1.3 - EB v1.31b Alex released!

    @Saul Tyre thanks actually getting an annulment so didn't realize there was a new version out I'll go check, playing the new TWH2 and the Med2 mod for Warhammer between new game releases and all the excellent mods out there and new ones I'll be spoilt for choice.
    I cannot force you to believe the truth but i can allow you to believe a lie. Quote by me " Icenii " In the game of Life Death always wins. Patience is a Virtue that takes time to acquire. The Answer is "7". No 1 wins all the time except God and he cheats.

  20. #200
    Aexodus's Avatar Persuasion>Coercion
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    NI
    Posts
    5,889

    Default Re: EB v1.3 - EB v1.31b Alex released!

    Oh sorry for getting on my high horse icenii, I guess I'd just seen a few actual comments like it that day aha
    Patronised by Pontifex Maximus

    Quote Originally Posted by Alwyn View Post
    I'm afraid of both far-right terrorism and Islamic extremist terrorism. I'm not afraid of conservatives or Muslims.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •