Page 19 of 25 FirstFirst ... 910111213141516171819202122232425 LastLast

Thread: EB 1.33 Release - New Version - Read here

Default Re: EB v1.31c Rreleased!

Hi. I have a problem with the last Roman reform. After the reform when i try to fight a battle with new type of legions the game crashes.

These are the messages that appear:

Error: Filename doesn't exist: eb/data/models_unit/EBlate_Roman_infantry_Extraheavy_Ls.cas

And after:

Script Error in eb/data/descr_model_battle.txt at line 7404, column 22.

Model database failed to load model eb/data/models_unit/EBlate_Roman_infantry_Extraheavy_LS.cas

How can i solve it?

Hey folks so I tried to install and run the EBAlex mod and its update, but when i start a campaign there dosnt seem to be any fog of war, there are graphic glitches, and the game crashes. any ideas why this might be happening?

Solid Snake's Avatar Vicarius

Is it neccessary to have Alex installed or can you run it with regular RTW 1.5?
    Do check my AAR "The Proud Blood of Germania"
    Formerly known as JerichoOnlyFan.
    And my other AAR: "The Black Serpent"

Miles

Nvm, was on b still
    Last edited by SanderP; October 09, 2018 at 06:07 PM.

Aram Kurdo's Avatar Tiro

b0Gia de Bodemloze
    thanks for not letting this great Super Mod dead before anything,

but i cant run the mod why you made it complicated? i dont know how to create that shortcut or how to run it.

also i only have BI version.

update:

after many tests aand many efforts at last i realized how to to create shortcut by like this : "D:\GAME\Games\TOTAL WAR Series\Rome Total War\RomeTW.exe" -mod:EB -nm -show_err -notw

on BI it didnt lunch campaign and said "Select One From The List" so io had to go to Original RTW. i want to run int on BI though.
    any way on the RTW version working one but its says "1.2 version" while i installed 1.3 EB version so i guess its not working or confused. what should i do ?
    Last edited by Aram Kurdo; October 14, 2018 at 11:12 AM.
    Racists and Fascists Call You Terrorists, Humanity Calls You "FREEDOM FIGHTER"
    YPJ (Women protection Units) Warriors in Rojava (Kurdistan Of Syria)

Default EB v1.31c Rreleased!

Hey, first of all I want to express my gratitude. The mod is awesome and I much appreciate the modders putting in what must be an incredible amount of work to give us a free game, so thank you very much.
    However, I wonder how many people tried to get it to run, failed and gave up. Honestly, this is a bit of a mess. To all non IT experts among us it gets really confusing. For example you start off with "This is stand alone so you need to remove everything and after that install this. For now compatible with nothing." That sure sounds like you just install 1.31c (in my case Alex), it would have saved me an hour had you let us know that I still needed to install 1.3, because 1.3 is not nothing. I was desperately looking for an .exe in 1.31c, re-downloaded the thing and so on. It's increadible annoying to have to read through hundreds of comments that have nothing to do with my question. A little better organisation of the instructions and the different files would go a long way. Please don't just expect all of us to know what we´re doing.
    Anyway, amazing work with the mod, the fact that many of us still come back to such an old game even today says a lot. Cheers everybody!

Also, then game starts fine, although a little stuttering occurs, but I remember I got used to that. Then on turn two when I initiate a battle it loads, the general speech triggers and once I click "start deployment" the game crashes every time. So now I`m stuck with trying to finds in this huge thread what the hell to do and I`m already annoyed, sorry. I can't find a fix thread, can anyone give me some advice please?
    Last edited by Abdülmecid I; October 17, 2018 at 08:37 AM. Reason: Consecutive posts merged.

Aram Kurdo's Avatar Tiro

seems no EB one cares about it anymore! sadly, i loved this mod but i have to know forget it for always as a memory only
    Racists and Fascists Call You Terrorists, Humanity Calls You "FREEDOM FIGHTER"
    YPJ (Women protection Units) Warriors in Rojava (Kurdistan Of Syria)

b0Gia de Bodemloze's Avatar Europa Barbarorum Dev

Quote Originally Posted by Aram Kurdo View Post
    seems no EB one cares about it anymore! sadly, i loved this mod but i have to know forget it for always as a memory only
    Less Drama please.
    Under the Patronage of Veteraan.
    Proud member of Europa Barbarorum 2 team, developer of EBNOM, developer of EB 1.21, developer of Diadochi Total War, developer of Hegemonia City States and creator of one modpack for Megas Alexandros.

Default Re: EB v1.3

Hello,
    Update to everyone, please uninstall your version of EB and re install again the 1.3
    Proud member of Europa Barbarorum 2 team, developer of EBNOM, developer of EB 1.21, developer of Diadochi Total War, developer of Hegemonia City States and creator of one modpack for Megas Alexandros.

Beorn's Avatar Praepositus

Looking forward to downloading!

Miles

When I install 1.3 raw, it says 1.2 and does not show any map changes etc.
    When I paste 1.3a, it changes but the games crashes on moving the camera west from Antiocheia everytime I try.
    When I try 1.3b and or 1.3c it hands out a CTD with an error message.
    Last time I tried to play it some weeks ago, it all worked, lol

Steam version on Rome Gold

CTDerror on b and/or c:

Last edited by SanderP; December 16, 2018 at 04:17 AM.

Saul Tyre's Avatar Senator

@SanderP:....your screenshot shows clearly 1.31c Alex, this will not work on Rome Gold, you need the Alexander expansion, I thought that would be obvious...with the 1.3 showing 1.2 I've had the same using disks and as for the other issues I've had similar error windows inc. the chat_filter san error when trying to use the ALX exe. which I normally know how to fix on other mods but on this occasion I can't. I've reverted back to EB1.2+fixes until b0Gia updates and gives more clarity to improve the situation.
    Last edited by Saul Tyre; December 16, 2018 at 05:02 AM.
    My personality is who I am....my attitude depends on who you are!!!
    RTR: Imperium Surrectum Team Member/adviser/tester
    RTR Project Group member/RTR8_4.0 beta tester.
    RSII_WWC Team Member/tester.XC_5 Beta tester
    My TW youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/SaulTyre

Miles

Quote Originally Posted by Saul Tyre View Post
    @SanderP:....your screenshot shows clearly 1.31c Alex, this will not work on Rome Gold, you need the Alexander expansion, I thought that would be obvious...with the 1.3 showing 1.2 I've had the same using disks and as for the other issues I've had similar error windows inc. the chat_filter san error when trying to use the ALX exe. which I normally know how to fix on other mods but on this occasion I can't. I've reverted back to EB1.2+fixes until b0Gia updates and gives more clarity to improve the situation.
    Not sure if I am blind, but that's the only dl I could find.
    The ALX version of Steam is in a separate folder and it was stated that it must be installed to Gold then, what am I missing?

Saul Tyre's Avatar Senator

Quote Originally Posted by SanderP View Post
    Not sure if I am blind, but that's the only dl I could find.
    The ALX version of Steam is in a separate folder and it was stated that it must be installed to Gold then, what am I missing?
    Sorry laddie I don't use steam so I'm not sure how that works with Gold + ALX, I decided to stick with disks a long time ago because I found steam to be a pain in the with many mods.
    My personality is who I am....my attitude depends on who you are!!!
    RTR: Imperium Surrectum Team Member/adviser/tester
    RTR Project Group member/RTR8_4.0 beta tester.
    RSII_WWC Team Member/tester.XC_5 Beta tester
    My TW youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/SaulTyre

Miles

Still thx.
    Found the install guide on the Org, now it works again, still dunno what's that "install to gold" about

So i finally prepared a new version, it's not final but its newer than old 1.31c with the bugfixes inside.

Default Re: EB v1.32

So whats new, most important:
    New Battle Ai from Germaniku5 plus new formations from Sinuhet's.
    New units from our team, and some from Rome Total Realism, credits to them!
    New city models from our team!

Miles

Default Re: EB v1.32

Wrong thread

Sigma's Avatar Ducenarius

Quote Originally Posted by b0Gia de Bodemloze View Post
    Hello,
    Update to everyone, please uninstall your version of EB and re install again the 1.3
    I'm confused, I keep seeing mentions of 1.3, and then posts afterwards mentioning 1.2, Is there a new version? If so where can I find a change log?