Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1516171819202122232425

Thread: EB 1.33 Release - New Version - Read here

Default Re: EB Finale; Part 1

Hello, is there forced diplomacy mod for this version?

Quote Originally Posted by Dachanto View Post
    I have downloaded EB 1.3 and EB finale part 1, but over at The Org there is a later post showing eb1.31a and 1.31b are those upgrades to this or is everything updated in the EB Finale part 1 patch?

Awesome work by the way, I can't wait for 1.33!
    Hm, whether there is still an update coming? I've been waiting for Part 2 for a while, just because of the visually changed siege devices.

Needless to say all these various version numbers, parts, terminal suffixes are a wee bit confusing.

I've been on 1.31C-Alex for a long time without incident.

I did succeed to upgrade to 1.3 Final Part1-Alex.

However, no matter what I do I cannot get the RV to work. I can see all the files installed, but there appears to be something amiss with the configuration. (This might be that I am lacking registry entries, since I am just running a Steam image (without Steam; I had no choice as I bought the remaster from Steam).

Well, if anyone knows the magic incantation to make my RV see its required data files, I would appreciated it. Thank you!

Anyone get the RV working for EBI? Is there a config file to edit?

I have the RV working for EBII, but they seem to use a difference architecture.

EB1 seems to use a C++ application with a SQL DB and some asset files where as EBII uses a JAVA application.

Thanks. I really need some help!

Senator

The model EBUNIT_PROME_NEW_UNIT_ROMAN_LegioneAugustea_high.cas doesn't exist.Causing crashes when using the Imperial Cohorts.I guess those are the "great" new LS units that this update added.
    Elder Scrolls Online :Messing up the Lore since 2007...

Well overhand or underhand: 3:50 Onwards...

Did the eb1.3 finale fix the old bugs of eb1.2 for its non-working morale bonus that is supposed to come with those place of interest and maricles in certain cities like in Rome with that temple to give additional morale bonus units trained there.

Hi is this modfoldered can you have other mods installed?

favorite mod

Reinstalling EB - are the new units from the previews in this? It launches fine on Alexander TW, but I find none of the new stuff, just a few missing units cards (work in battle) but feels like the old EB?
    Last edited by gaius valerius; March 09, 2023 at 04:13 AM.
    Patronised by Voltaire le Philosophe

Therefore One hundred victories in one hundred battles is not the most skillful. Seizing the enemy without fighting is the most skillful. War is of vital importance to the state and should not be engaged carelessly... - Sun Tzu

Orochimaru & Aizen you must Die!! Bankai Dattebayo!!

Quote Originally Posted by gaius valerius View Post
    Reinstalling EB - are the new units from the previews in this? It launches fine on Alexander TW, but I find none of the new stuff, just a few missing units cards (work in battle) but feels like the old EB?
    This was announced in a big way, but NEVER came anything

Can't get it to work even following all the instructions.

I have a Stealth G577 computer and it seems all mods from Medieval II on down don't work anymore on this platform I am using. But mods for Empire TW onwards work flawlessly. Is it a specifications problem or what? The base game I am trying to mod works perfectly though.
    Well look at this here, a brewing free-for-all in Western Horn of Africa. What could possibly go wrong...

Quote Originally Posted by b0Gia de Bodemloze View Post
    Hello All,
    About the bug with the trait please get this fix:
    http://www.mediafire.com/folder/txz7trjthjets/EB
    Hey! I apologize for my two year late response, but I'm having an issue with crashes at 268/267- Its probably due to a bug regarding traits. But your link to the fix from mediafire isn't working, may I ask for another link that works?

Default Re: EB 1.33 Release - New Version - Read here

The link for the 1.33 patch no longer works

If anyone has it saved I would be grateful for an upload.

Nevermind! You just have to copy the text of the link, clicking on it takes you to the wrong place.

This should work:

https://www.mediafire.com/file/ybh7gi9c24xxxhw/EB_1.33_Alex.rar/file