Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ... 141516171819202122232425 LastLast

Thread: EB 1.33 Release - New Version - Read here

Default Re: EB Finale; Part 1

Quote Originally Posted by WindGuru View Post
    Hi, I've looked for the folder, but it's just not there (i.e it seems to be in the right place).
    It was present back in v1.31c or so, probably got removed in later versions for some reason. I've attached a .zip to this post with what I'm fairly sure are the relevant files; try extracting that into your EB/data folder and see if you're then able to play the Battle of Chaeronea(I'm near-certain that's the one you tried, given the specific .cas file mentioned in that error message/the date on the screen).
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Silver Legionary; February 07, 2021 at 11:50 PM.

redin5ide.82's Avatar Foederatus

Hy guys, CTD playing as Rome, during the turn change when Seleukids are moving, maybe related with some rebels stuff. Does anyone know how to solve this? Thanks.
    Attached Files Attached Files

It works! Thanks so much!

Im currently having a blast in 1.2. Didn't know 1.3 was out. Does 1.3 fix the fking CTDs that happen after some battles? The only thing that sucks about 1.2 is the damn ctds right after a battle. what exactly does 1.3 add? cheers.
    Dear CA,

Please gives us the ability to fire by rank! Line one, line two, line three!

Quote Originally Posted by busa View Post
    Im currently having a blast in 1.2. Didn't know 1.3 was out. Does 1.3 fix the fking CTDs that happen after some battles? The only thing that sucks about 1.2 is the damn ctds right after a battle. what exactly does 1.3 add? cheers.
    Their isn't a full change log for 1.3 as far as i'm aware for some reason so it's hard to know whats been changed without seeing for yourself. Also, the Alexander exe that 1.3 uses is supposed to be more stable. I play Jirys' modpack which uses Alex and i still get crashes every now and then. 1.3 itself also introduces some bug of it's own, so something to consider. You can find these issues in various threads in this forum.
    Last edited by Arshak I; March 05, 2021 at 11:03 AM.

Is there any way to fix a save file that always crashes after clicking end turn? I also noticed some strange auto-resolve trends, Cassi chariot bodyguards & steppe cavalry bodyguards are extremely overpowered, while Getai armies might be underpowered.

hessia78's Avatar Libertus

Is there any plans for Rome Total war remastered

hooahguy14's Avatar Ducenarius

Quote Originally Posted by hessia78 View Post
    Is there any plans for Rome Total war remastered
    Elsewhere they have stated they currently have no plans for it.
    On the Path to the Streets of Gold: A Rome II Suebi AAR
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Pope Gregorius I's Avatar Ducenarius

the file for the EB Finale 1 patch is empty. I downloaded it and when i went to extract it it tells me there is nothing inside of it wanted to try this mod, but I suppose with old games and mods, that's how it goes. oh well.

your link at ModDB is yields only an empty zip file as well.... (https://www.moddb.com/mods/europa-ba...opa-barbarorum)
    Last edited by Pope Gregorius I; April 04, 2021 at 09:53 PM.
    "Have mercy on me, O God, according to Thy great compassion. Your delight is not in horses, nor Your pleasure in warriors strength..."

A youtuber, Saint Meran is claiming to be playing EB 1.33, but I have not found the download link for 1.33 here. Is it out yet?

Teobec's Avatar Foederatus

And you will not find out, because there isnt any one.It is not out yet.
    If you mean this video
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fgg39Smrl0A
    This isn't europa barbarorum 1,33.EB 1,33 is under development and not finished yet.And no youtuber has it.
    Last edited by Teobec; April 05, 2021 at 08:36 AM.

Thanks man, I guess he must be lying. He even says its been released in 2021/1

Quote Originally Posted by Spartan 666 View Post
    I can't get it working on a disc RTW install although I followed the install instruction on the first post...

-I installed EB 1.3 inside the alexander folder
    -I put the EB Finale files inside the alexander folder, overwriting existing ones
    -created a shortcut to ALX.exe with parameters "-mod:EB -noalexander"

But whenever I try to launch it, I get the BI splash screen saying it couldn't load the chat_filter.san file

Also, are there still working links for old builds like 1.21a, 1.21b and 1.21c alx?
    Anyone knows how to fix this? I have the same issue, and I followed all steps as said in instructions. Also tried installing the mod without using the TrivialScript, so just using the shortcut

Also, i have the alexander folder inside the RTW main directory, so the path to it is something like "Games\Rome Total War\alexander"
    Do i install it there

b0Gia de Bodemloze's Avatar Europa Barbarorum Dev

Well guys some real life problems prevent from a release right now but eventually we will release a version that works as planned. I don't want to give an Eta but should be this year.
    Under the Patronage of Veteraan.
    Proud member of Europa Barbarorum 2 team, developer of EBNOM, developer of EB 1.21, developer of Diadochi Total War, developer of Hegemonia City States and creator of one modpack for Megas Alexandros.

So excited to see this is still in development. EB for Rome was one of my favorite games of all time.

Unfortunately I ran into a CTD a few turns into my Romani campaign that prevents me from progressing further. It crashes when I attack some Celts northwest of Arretium. The message says:

"Unspecified error. Please compress your error long in a zip format and upload it on the EBII technical help forum."

I checked my documents, app data folder, steam folder etc and couldn't locate any error log. I know y'all are busy so I'll be reuniting the successors states as one of the Hellenic factions for now.

I tried to play finale so many times, but the Trait CTD still is here and i can't fix it even with that recent fix. Installed correctly as written here. nothing. I had to revert to 1.2, i want to finish 1 campaign.

I have a question, how can i download official submod of EB, mediafire links are dead

I have downloaded EB 1.3 and EB finale part 1, but over at The Org there is a later post showing eb1.31a and 1.31b are those upgrades to this or is everything updated in the EB Finale part 1 patch?

Awesome work by the way, I can't wait for 1.33!

The Armenian Reforms aren't working properly. If there isn't a Seleucid type 1 already present you can't get the And Restores Peace and Order building after building the Conqueror Comes. An Armenian expansion region doesn't appear after building the The Conqueror Comes in any Seleucid Territory that had type 3 or 4.
    Well look at this here, a brewing free-for-all in Western Horn of Africa. What could possibly go wrong...