Thread: DLV still the best gaming experience ever. Wish we had something like this on next-gen

Default DLV still the best gaming experience ever. Wish we had something like this on next-gen

After a two year hiatus and still completely dissapointed with the current gen games I wish we had something as amazing as DLV for say RTW 2 but that will never happen as the engine is total crap.
    I hate CA and I hate stainless steel and pretty much every other M2TW mod as they attract so much attention whilst DLV gets largely overlooked which is a gross injustice!

Default Re: DLV still the best gaming experience ever. Wish we had something like this on next-gen

LOL - Seriously, tell us how you really feel.

Default Re: DLV still the best gaming experience ever. Wish we had something like this on next-gen

Well, Robin_Hood I feel quite the same as you. DLV is really fantastic. By far the best BAI also. However I don't play it anymore because it lacks something essential for me: the AOR system. Hope someone could one day implement it; this would make DLV nearly perfect, according to my taste.

You should give a chance to Europa Barbarorum II: a master piece also.

Elendil 03's Avatar Semisalis
    A landlocked, neutral country somewhere in Western Europe

Have you heard of the "Dawn of Conquest" mod?