Thread: [Modding Resource] Supply Wagons & Barrels

Commissar Caligula_'s Avatar The Ecstasy of Potatoes

Default [Modding Resource] Supply Wagons & Barrels

This is a Modding Resource, meaning any modders can use this in their own mod and modify it to their heart's content, so long as they provide credit to this as the original mod.

Supply Wagon

The supply wagon is a slow moving chariot unit with next to no combat strength. You can only have one per army.

Supply Barrel
    The supply barrel is a stationary barrel that is available to defenders in a siege battle. It functions similarly to a bastion onager, in that it can only be placed in specific parts of the walls.

Refill Ammunition
    This special ability refills 3 ammunition for all units within a 75m vicinity of the wagon or barrel. For the first 25 seconds, this ability reduces the movement speed of units within its range by 75%. At the end of these 25 seconds, the units regain 3 ammunition, and there is a 50 second recharge on the ability. It can only be used ten times.

Screenshots

Compatibility
    This mod is not compatible with Rise of Mordor or any mods that change special_ability_to_invalid_usage_flags_tables.
    This units are not available in a campaign, since I don't know how campaign stuff works. Feel free to make them available in the campaign for your own mod.

Download Links
    If you download from Google Drive, move the mod to C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Total War Attila\data then launch Attila, tick the mod on and you're good to go.
    If you download from Steam, then just launch Attila, tick the mod on and you're good to go.

Thanks to Enpremi and Taro for the idea.
    Last edited by Commissar Caligula_; July 25, 2017 at 12:13 AM.

isa0005's Avatar Campidoctor

Default Re: [Modding Resource] Supply Wagons & Barrels

Very nifty! Will the units appearance vary on the faction? Also +rep for you!

Commissar Caligula_'s Avatar The Ecstasy of Potatoes

Just the uniform colours. I was thinking of creating a version with different wagon drivers per faction, but wasn't entirely sure it was worth it since I can't get the units into the campaign myself. I think I will make difference appearances per race though.

whoa, a good idea
    My name is John, Tribune of Legio Ripenses IX Tertiae Italica and loyal servant to the computer generated Emperor, Julianus Flavius Augustus "The Apostles". And I will have my vengeance again The Quadi tribes, barbarian scums who decimated half of my legio in Mediolanum City Siege almost a year ago and Gratianus Flavius "The Traitor", the former Caesar who convince a half of precious my legio to his petty scheme rebellion just 3 months ago in this save game or the next
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    IB:Restitutor Orbis Signature courtesy of Joar

Cool idea.
    Classical World - overhaul mod for Hegemony 3 , Clash of The Ancients. The Real Time Grand Strategy equivalent of Total War
    https://www.moddb.com/mods/classical-world-5

Ngugi's Avatar TATW & Albion Local Mod

That's simply great

Kingdom of Lindon preview video out

DCI: Last Alliance
    - WIP Second Age mod | DCI: Tôl Acharn - mighty Dúnedain Counter Invasions |
    Additional Mercenary Minimod - more mercs; for TATW and DCI | Family Tree minimods - lore improvements | Remade Event Pictures - enhance cultures trough images |
    Favorite TATW compilation: Withwnars Submod Collection
    Patron of Mank, Kiliç Alì, FireFreak111, MIKEGOLF & Arachir Galudirithon, Earl of Memory