Thread: Guide to Getting Great Graphics in Medieval 2 (how to make EB2 look as good as possible)

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Re: Guide to Getting Great Graphics in Medieval 2 (how to make EB2 look as good as possible)

Quote Originally Posted by Petrobras View Post
    Great suggestion, man! ReShade also didn't worked for me, but GEMFX did! Not sure wich is best, HaHawk preset or the z3n, but since I can just one of them that was a no brainer.
    But let me ask you... WAY BETTER THAN WITHOUT but if there is a single thing that I didn't like in z3n preset is that it too much colorful but especially any white texture becomes to bright. To you know how I can tune it down a bit?
    No worries, glad to share luyspaulo preset I agree with both of you, white texture becomes too bright during loading screen and in campaign map for reading text descriptions. The map also looks a bit dark and I don't know how to tune it down without taking hours to understand the tweaking, so that's why I only use it for field battles (press F9 to activate or deactivate GEMFX).

For the moment, it's the best preset I've found. Feel free to share new ones that could also fit with EBII!
    Last edited by jdofo; December 08, 2017 at 10:53 AM.