Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Guide to Getting Great Graphics in Medieval 2 (how to make EB2 look as good as possible)

Default Re: Guide to Getting Great Graphics in Medieval 2 (how to make EB2 look as good as possible)

Quote Originally Posted by jdofo View Post
    It's been a few years since I checked this... Yes, it's also possible that GEMFX doesn't use the same naming consistency as ReShade, so it's harder to find the files.

However, if I correctly recall, you can extract GEMFX files (installer) to a random folder (e.g. New folder within Desktop) to see what files does GEMFX add into a game folder. Thus, you know how many files and which ones specifically you have to remove within the game folder based on their name. This worked for me previous times and never had to reinstall any game.

I cannot say about Steam, I stay away from such "business model" as much as possible...
    You are right about the install thing, didn't think of that... and about steam. I try to stay as close as possible to our capitalistic overlords so that they know where my loyalties lie.

Default Re: Guide to Getting Great Graphics in Medieval 2 (how to make EB2 look as good as possible)

Quote Originally Posted by bismarck 1899 View Post
    You are right about the install thing, didn't think of that... and about steam. I try to stay as close as possible to our capitalistic overlords so that they know where my loyalties lie.
    Glad that it was helpful! On the other hand:

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Last edited by jdofo; April 17, 2021 at 05:45 PM.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456