Thread: [Request] Music of EB or RSII

Default [Request] Music of EB or RSII

would it be possible for somebody to take the soundtrack of Europa Barbarorum or Roma Surrectum II and make a music mod, of all the things DEI does right, music is still not nearly where it could be, due to how large the files are, and I know there is the music of Rome I but that needs the steam workshop for patch 17 and mac users are not able to use the steam workshop, and other music mods are not as authentic sounding for the time period (more movie score esq not video game set in roman times) EB and RSII have great soundtracks in those mods and would be wonderful in Rome II with DEI
    Wil you play the game? the game of thrones.

FlashHeart07's Avatar Praepositus

Default Re: [Request] Music of EB or RSII

Since its possible to do music mods for Rome 2, I would be surprised if someone wasnt able to do it. I actually think KAM was playing around with the idea of music for DeI, but Im not sure.
    If one was to use the soundtrack from EB and/or RSII, that person would ofc need to ask for permission. Unless ofc they have specifically written that their music is free to use for anyone.

Civis

Default Re: [Request] Music of EB or RSII

There was a mod using the RSII soundtracks but it was never updated and does not work anymore unfortunately.
    I would fully support it if someone could do such a submod again, listening to it over youtube is not the same.

You should use the "epic_music_pack_2016" submod, is adding authentic historical music to Rome II but can only be found in the TWC RomeII small Mods section, and then you need to find the right version - it is a pain but it is definitely worth it.
    Atleast until someone is found to do such a submod with RSII and EB music